KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Saiyan Saga vs Thor

Saiyan Saga vs Thor
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
You showed me Thor flying around with Mjlonir. He isn't as far as his hammer.

Does he not have Mjolnir in this thread?

quote:
Lol...he will not be able to lift his hammer by the time the Z fighters are done with him.

Why not? Their punches will only tickle him and their big ki blasts take time to charge. That's more than enough time for Thor to begin drawing surrounding energy into Mjolnir.

quote:
Thor isn't withstanding planet busting attacks

I guess it's a good thing you can't actually show me any Z fighters throwing any at this point in the manga. smile

Though he certainly can. I hope you're not going to dispute that Thor has dealt with much worse than planet busting attacks.

quote:
and he sure as he'll isn't tanking hits from the Z fighters before their blitz is done. You think extremely high of him.

How strong do you think they are at this point?

quote:
Thir didn't break a planet. If so, show scans and also, even if he did break a planet with his swing, it was Mjlonir doing it, not Thor fist.

So once again, does Thor not have Mjolnir for this fight?

(please log in to view the image)

The shockwave of Thor's fight with Gorr was "shattering (...) worlds" around them, and we see that one of them is populated, so Thor flies at superluminal speeds into the planet and repairs it physically. I should also point out this is a durability feat, since Thor would have to withstand the blows that were causing worlds to crumble around them and would be taking far more of the force than they were.

quote:
He's not killing them with a single attack.

Evidence that the Z fighters can withstand their best ki attacks being thrown back at them with ten times the power?

Or that they can withstand an attack that can break apart worlds from hundreds of thousands of miles away?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2016 11:22 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's how Thor manages against a character skilled as using his speed.

Mongoose:

Now let's put this in perspective and look at how fast and powerful the characters are in the 23rd Budokai Tournament.

Goku Vs Tienshinhan

Goku and Tien are way too fast and powerful for Thor, they could drop him in a few seconds without breaking a sweat.

It is really easy to understand that Mongoose would be a slow and weak character compared to those ones.

Winning the Saiyan Saga is out of question for Thor.

He would never pass any of those combat thirsty characters.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 12:18 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

By the way I want to apologize for the formatting because I really don't know how to use it better so if anyone can help I would be glad.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 12:18 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Sorry, I don't respond to child-molesting retards who were raped by their fathers.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 12:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

NGl people are making a decent case for Thor here

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 12:21 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

What is NGI?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 12:23 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Not gonna lie

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 12:26 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote