KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Alucard

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Alucard
Started by: KingD19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Simon yawn and Alucard dies.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2016 01:07 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

you can't kill alucard that way. He has no physical body, that's why they needed schrodinger to trap him in his body (schrodinger body) forever. So when alucard absorb schrodinger he couldn't resist the reality warping ability of schrodinger which took him out of the realm of the living and inside another dimension with schrodinger fighting all the souls that he had taken but schrodinger. He was able to reform into existence because he found a soul of his that can reverse schrodinger ability ( leaving schrodinger in his conscious forever). Alucard again teleport or phase through the machine. You that black and red figure alucard take on? Its a body of nothingness, that's why they needed schrodinger, because alucard has no body to kill.

Made by DW

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2016 01:39 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Seras left arm is nothingness.

Made by DW

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2016 01:51 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dvampire
What he can't fight back? Again he phases or teleport insind the machine killing them all. How are they going to beat a being that doesn't have a physical form?
The same way he beat the Anti-Spiral, who doesn't have a physical form. By punching him.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2016 04:13 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

alucard isn't going to die by being punch, you got to get rid of his conscious, which was the whole plan of them using schrodinger. He'll just reform himself. Alucard wins this by teleporting or phasing inside the cockpit, killing them all. Living single!(1)

Made by DW

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2016 04:20 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by NemeBro
Simon would legitimately beat Alucard to death with his bare hands. He ultimately killed the Anti-Spiral by fist-fighting him in the film.

So no, Alucard can't win by teleporting into the cockpit and killing them. Simon doesn't need the mecha.
I don't think its possible to beat Alucard to death with bare hands.

I don't think Saitama or even Goku could pull that up.

They'd kill him, he'd come back.

Over and over.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 4th, 2016 10:59 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan

Over and over.

Being omnipresent doesn't make him unkillable.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2016 11:03 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Being omnipresent doesn't make him unkillable.
He can regenerate from being completely eviscerated, head chopped off, completely disentagrated.

You name it, he can regenerate from it.

I don't think theres a non-omnipotent humanoid who could keep him down for good (without knowing his weakness).

STTGL wins because he could just step on Alucard's ENTIRE galaxy without a second thought.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 4th, 2016 11:06 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Over and over.
Simon would also easily kill Saitama or maybe even Goku by punching them.

Simon killed the Anti-Spiral, a god with no physical form with universal control over probability, causality, and reality, by punching it. Because spiral power makes the impossible possible.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2016 11:09 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

He can regenerate from being completely eviscerated, head chopped off, completely disentagrated.

You name it, he can regenerate from it.

I don't think theres a non-omnipotent humanoid who could keep him down for good (without knowing his weakness).

STTGL wins because he could just step on Alucard's ENTIRE galaxy without a second thought.

Didn't he need souls to come back from being killed in the first place ?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2016 11:30 PM
dvampire
xenogears

He teleport into the cockpit killing them all.

Made by DW

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 01:36 AM
dika123
unstoppable force

how the hell he would kill someone who has bigger durability than him ?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 08:00 AM
dika123 is currently offline Click here to Send dika123 a Private Message Find more posts by dika123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

The people in the cockpit doesnt! How can they stop black magic? Remember seras at the end of hellsing? She sealed there skills.

Made by DW

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 01:10 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

One of the guys in the cockpit killed a God. By punching it. That has been repeatedly stated, but you keep ignoring it because Alucard tastes good in your mouth.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 01:15 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Guy the in the cockpit killed a weak ass god then. Alucard teleport inside the cockpit and kill them all.

Made by DW

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 01:43 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
One of the guys in the cockpit killed a God. By punching it. That has been repeatedly stated, but you keep ignoring it because Alucard tastes good in your mouth.

He is completely trolling.

I'm sure that he believes that he has some weight and that people care about what he is saying.

In my opinion there could be just blank posts instead of his ones it could be the same for me.

I've put him on ignore for a reason.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 01:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dvampire
Yo ass is little.

What does this even mean? Is this meant to be taken literally? Or are you implying this person is behaving as if they were little(i.e. young)?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 02:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

For the 2 saying Alucard can't lose. My question is, have you 2 watch Gurrenn?

Simon after just awakening his Spiral energy punched through space and time casually. So how does Alucard survives that?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 02:17 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Alucard is above space and time. Shcrodenger took his entire being but his conscious. Space is still physical while time can only be controlled by God. Time doesn't have a conscious and is constant changing by the way we think. So the conscious is above time, it can be controlled. That's why alucard has black magic and is able to warp reality that has time in it. You're basically in a different demension which needs time to form the past, present, and future of the reality. So alucard teleports in the cockpit killing them all because shape time to make him appear in the future to cover space.

Made by DW

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 11:04 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Surtur
What does this even mean? Is this meant to be taken literally? Or are you implying this person is behaving as if they were little(i.e. young)?
alucard is like god compared to them. And I also believe that we all need to STUDY more in boosting our vocabulary since I believe American dictionaries are covered with lies( blame one). Do you know the MEANING of the word struggle? Because a lot of people don't. Yo ass is little is a metaphor is good in seducing women. She's little because she will be veeeeeeeery submissive to your looks and penis size.👍🏾 it works allllll the time as long as you know the girl is interested in you!

Made by DW

Last edited by dvampire on Sep 7th, 2016 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 11:08 PM