KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » sex scene in matrix reloaded

sex scene in matrix reloaded
Started by: alaba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlteredFate

I'm sorry to disappoint you all; well, maybe not all. The sex scene has no real signifigance at all. Not meaning to sound arrogant, but I know. And the, "everyone is a machine theory," wrong too, i'm afraid. However I know, that no one will believe me. oh well.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 04:08 AM
AlteredFate is currently offline Click here to Send AlteredFate a Private Message Find more posts by AlteredFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
standstill

Haha dear, I believe my prior posts would have suggested such. <3

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 04:11 AM
standstill is currently offline Click here to Send standstill a Private Message Find more posts by standstill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

AlteredFate> IN case you haven't noticed, EVERYTHING has significance with the Wachowski Bros. That's what makes this forum so interesting, because we have the ability to debate our thoughts and ideas with other like minded individuals. SO, I'm sorry to disapoint YOU, but, yes, i believe that the sex scene DOES have a point/significance. And, if you want to dispute a theory, give a valid argument, and no, "I know" is NOT a valid argument; It just makes you sound like an Arrogant Egotistical person. Plus, as you have seen, this argument can go either way, pretty easily, so, unless your name is Larry or Andy, i see no reason to believe you over, Joe Smoe.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 11:26 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Alteredfate> .... !
Oh, I see JediHDM was already there smile

Look: Writing "I know" is not the way to get people to listen to you. You might start by telling us WHY you know, because we have a few people around here, who claims to KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MATRIX, either through telepathy, aliens, Wachoski-relations or other absurdities.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 01:10 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Oh my gosh it was so long and pointless it took away half of the movie.I mean did we really want to see that?I did not!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:37 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Korri did

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:41 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

OMG!!!! i started this thread 2 years ago and it still runs wow...two years is sucha long time...and i can see people still havent gotten over the fact that the sex scene is crap..
well we've seen revolutions and we see that it still doesnt make sense ina ny way...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 07:06 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
STEMMlin

I agree, the sex scene really want needed for us to know how neo and trin felt. After the success of the first movie I think the Bros. put it in there for gratuity. Same goes for the sex club in the third film.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 07:57 AM
STEMMlin is currently offline Click here to Send STEMMlin a Private Message Find more posts by STEMMlin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Korri liked it embarrasment

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 07:33 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

no expression

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 09:48 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
speiderman

The scene wasn't that bad.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 08:05 AM
speiderman is currently offline Click here to Send speiderman a Private Message Find more posts by speiderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marovingin

HAHAHA OMG LMMFAO this has been the best thread i have read yet

"Everything that has a beginning has an end Neo"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 12:27 AM
marovingin is currently offline Click here to Send marovingin a Private Message Find more posts by marovingin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spoof

not only was the sex scene meant to show how deeply in love they are, but if you have the dvd..look at the scene selections...that chapter is titled CELEBRATING HUMANITY...that's the point of the dancing and the love scene between Neo and Trinity.

Matrix one: was about birth
Matrix two: was about live
Matrix three: was about death

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 06:06 PM
Spoof is currently offline Click here to Send Spoof a Private Message Find more posts by Spoof Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know what I have to say about this thread? WHO THE **** CARES!

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 04:48 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Why the hell did you need to bump a 6 month dead thread for that?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 08:57 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cozmyster1
dark_shadow

im a nub hHA

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 11:40 AM
cozmyster1 is currently offline Click here to Send cozmyster1 a Private Message Find more posts by cozmyster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Returns

ive heard "deep" reasons for this scene, but i truly think it was just intended for the younger *male* audience who likes sex stuff. it was unneeded, plain and simple. it didnt have to be done in the way that it was done. it was too much, overkill with all the bodies sweating and ugh, ti was just gross.

i do actually like the sequels, i dont mind them. at least there not "prequels". but this scene i could have done without.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 03:43 PM
Batman Returns is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Returns a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Returns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote