KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » sex scene in matrix reloaded

sex scene in matrix reloaded
Started by: alaba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alaba
THE ONE

sorry guys..my bad!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 01:16 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Do not apologise my friend.....it is seen as a sign of weakness around here. I still remain opposed to this topic and now go on record as saying so.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 09:40 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

Hey its glad u fixed it, well im the one that thinks that scenes was very important, you'll c why in M3

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 12:35 AM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Who cares? Big Whoop!

Last edited by GordonSkywalker on Jun 3rd, 2003 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 12:36 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

no gord..i simply apologised for losing my hedge..i still stand on it that the scene is crap and unproffesional...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:10 AM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgiluvdamatrix
Matrix Master

I agree with Tevesh, I think it showed that humans aren't machines.
But I do reckon it went on for a bit too long and it kinda didn't fit in with the whole feel of the movie.

Enter my matrix, it's outta this world.............

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:23 AM
omgiluvdamatrix is currently offline Click here to Send omgiluvdamatrix a Private Message Find more posts by omgiluvdamatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yes I agree with the both of you dudes.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 12:35 PM
Excalibur

the scene is important for the story to understand that neo finally saved trinity instead off all humans.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 01:43 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

If you say so. I have not seen it.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 07:48 PM
BEST TRINITY

Yes that was really True Love, thats way they put it there in the movie. That was the best scene.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:04 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

OK OK I retract any earlier comments I may have had about the scene. I was led to believe it was full frontal nudity everyone was talking about here. If instead it only had their faces then maybe but I do not know.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:10 PM
BEST TRINITY

Yes good im glad ur opinion changed know u r cool

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:18 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Thanks. I am more understanding of it now then I was.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:42 PM
BEST TRINITY

See

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:49 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yes.

Last edited by GordonSkywalker on Jun 3rd, 2003 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:49 PM
BEST TRINITY

What???

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:50 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I was agreeing with you Trinity.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:55 PM
alaba
THE ONE

yeah but, we are smart arent we? it doesnt take a sex scene to prove that two people are in love now does it? i mean this is something we should have figured out ourselves...i mean if we can figure out all these great and intelligent stuff about the matrix world, then they don't have to go through all that lenght to prove a point....it's really downgrading.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:59 PM
happy kine
mirth maker

i thought the people grinding on each other showed that we still are human and have animal desires. the most basic instinct is to... get it on!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:01 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

Yes i think thats the most powerfull characteristics that describe us (pasion)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:03 PM