KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Mummy (2017)

The Mummy (2017)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

The idea of the shared universe for the monster flicks is so they can feature the monsters together. Why Dracula ended in modern times.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 08:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Of course, which is why i figure he can be featured in other movies in the franchise, even if he doesnt get a sequel to himself.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 10:05 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Cruise would be in the Mount Rushmore of action stars. He's been solid for his entire career.

I guess I don't hate his more recent films, but a lot of my favorite movies he was in all came out before 2000. Some of them aren't even action movies. "A Few Good Men" is great despite how utterly depressing the reality behind the true story is.

Also really enjoyed "Interview With a Vampire".

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 04:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The idea of the shared universe for the monster flicks is so they can feature the monsters together. Why Dracula ended in modern times.

I've been waiting for news of a sequel to that Dracula movie but so far nothing confirmed.

It was actually a pretty cool movie all things considered. Some kind of epic modern day battle between him and the vamp that created him would be cool.

It was nice to see Dracula just kick the shit out of an entire army. F*ck being able to be killed by a single dude with a piece of wood.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 04:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Haha, he was pretty dope, yeah.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 04:12 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't you just want to see him destroy a building with a huge fist made of bats?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 04:15 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It made some money, but it seems Dracula Untold is no longer part of the shared-monster-universe, so I wouldn't expect it to go anywhere, they'll likely just do another Dracula. Guessing the lack of a massive return with Untold made them shift course.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 05:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Not necessarily a bad thing.

@Surtur
That would be a hell of a visual!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 06:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

For sure, wasn't impressed with Untold, I'd down for another Dracula.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 07:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now we just have to rely on the Dracula with Keanu Reeves. Where the most evil thing in the movie was his british accent.

Seriously, that accent murdered babies.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 10:21 PM
steverules_2

What's meant to happen when these monsters come together exactly? They fighting? Teaming up to take on Thanos?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 11:21 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Fighting most likely, maybe a team up. Either way, Thanos is a little b1tch and a fool, but at least he knows and grudgingly accepts his lot in life.

#cue

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 7th, 2016 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 11:50 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Surtur
Now we just have to rely on the Dracula with Keanu Reeves. Where the most evil thing in the movie was his british accent.

Seriously, that accent murdered babies.

His power set was cool as **** in Untold.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2016 04:19 AM
Senor Cage

Lead actress is absolutely stunning.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 12:56 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Zack M
Lead actress is absolutely stunning.

Who?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:19 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Who?

Take your pick.
Bith are pretty easy on the eyes...

Sofia Boutella
(please log in to view the image)

Annabelle Wallis
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 05:21 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Sofia Boutella will look like a corpse anyway for the movie, From what's been released from the set.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 06:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well, i thought she made a sexy alien in Star Trek Beyond so...i'll keep an open mind! eek!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 11:03 AM
steverules_2

You into necrophilia?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 11:22 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Only if you're looking to get me off while while cosplaying as Beetle Juice, fooker. smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 11:39 AM