KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » (Devil May Cry) Dante VS Bayonetta

(Devil May Cry) Dante VS Bayonetta
Started by: EmptyHearted

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EmptyHearted

(Devil May Cry) Dante VS Bayonetta

i know there been thread like this one in the past. But now with bayonetta 2 it give new feat for Bayonetta. and I saw dante vs bayonetta deathbattle and Dante won. then again those people whom made Deathbattle have history of making mistakes..

So WHOM WILL WIN IN THIS FIGHT? WITHOUT BS. WITHOUT QUESTION. WHOM IS FASTER? WHOM IS STRONGER? WHOM IS MORE POWERFUL? WHOM WILL WIN?

LET PUT THIS DEBATE TO REST ONCE AND FOR ALL

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 02:21 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

I will like to invite people from Deathbattle disagreement for this debate.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 02:22 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Does Dante have feats from all his games?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 05:23 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Does Dante have feats from all his games?

pick each version of Dante and put then against bayonetta

like this

Dante DMC4 VS bayonetta

Last edited by EmptyHearted on Sep 9th, 2016 at 05:53 AM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 05:45 AM
EmptyHearted

let try this

Devil may cry 3 Dante vs bayonetta

Devil may cry 1 Dante vs bayonetta

Devil may cry 4 Dante vs bayonetta

Devil may cry 2 Dante vs bayonetta

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 05:52 AM
EmptyHearted

so everyone pick any version of Dante and put him against bayonetta

you can also pick two version of bayonetta in this fight

like Bayonetta from the first game and the second game

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 05:58 AM
Jmanghan

SMT Dante stomps.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 06:43 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
SMT Dante stomps.

I mean within Devil may cry games

not other series games since it not canon.

pick any version od dante from devil may cry games from 1 2 3 4

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 07:09 AM
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

I'd say Bayonetta takes the majority if this is DmC Dante, DMC3 and DMC4 Dante

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 09:42 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Pick a winner in Death Battle, and that's usually the opposite of who should win. Happens so often, I think they do it on purpose.. (They all but admitted Vegeta can't win without PIS against Super Shadow. And Toph vs Gaara speaks for itself..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2016 03:16 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

No canon version of Dante can ever hope to last a second against a Bayonetta's at her bare minimum. God forbid Bayo actually takes the fight serously.

Dante's one of my all time favorite characters all of time, but let's be serious here. I want anyone to named me one thing Dante's done that Bayonetta at her weakest haven't done, and surpassed casually.

Dante at his strongest, and that's Majin Dante, is still far weaker than an incomplete Bayonetta from part 1.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 02:35 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Bayonetta with very little effort. Be it speed, strength, durability, or raw power Bayonetta has the advantage.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2016 03:29 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote