KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Power Gem Thanos vs WBH slugfest

Power Gem Thanos vs WBH slugfest
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
She hulk overpowered that same Drax who admitted she was much stronger than him.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...postid=14810838

Mar-vell also overpowered and koed him in the same comic where he destroyed those planets.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

erm

That doesn't count because Mar-Vell was too much of badass.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 04:25 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just so we're clear, no one actually believes Worldbreaker Hulk can take a skyfather, right?

Thanos is one thing, but when this storyline was fresh, people were seriously arguing Worldbreaker could beat down Odin.. (Pretty sure it wasn't "only" Carver saying this..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 04:28 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

In a fist I do Osiris is a skyfather so why couldn't he beat him?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 06:12 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by cdtm
Just so we're clear, no one actually believes Worldbreaker Hulk can take a skyfather, right?

Thanos is one thing, but when this storyline was fresh, people were seriously arguing Worldbreaker could beat down Odin.. (Pretty sure it wasn't "only" Carver saying this..)

When did I say Hulk can beat Odin?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 06:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
She hulk overpowered that same Drax who admitted she was much stronger than him.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...postid=14810838

Mar-vell also overpowered and koed him in the same comic where he destroyed those planets.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

erm

Thats terrible. I wouldn't even consider this Captain Mar-vel Mid Herald. At the bottom of Low Herald imo.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 06:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by carver9
When did I say Hulk can beat Odin?
I don't recall you saying that, but you did claim repeatedly that Umar is skyfather level and was less effective against the Mindless Ones than WBH. Perhaps that's where the Odin (Skyfather) comparison is coming from.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 06:40 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos doesn't need the power gem. Thanos wins.

WBH would stomp him, crush him.

Last edited by Inedian on Sep 15th, 2016 at 07:08 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 07:05 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Cogito
I don't recall you saying that, but you did claim repeatedly that Umar is skyfather level and was less effective against the Mindless Ones than WBH. Perhaps that's where the Odin (Skyfather) comparison is coming from.

I did say that but Umar and Odin are two different levels of Skyfathers. Odin IS the Skyfather of Skyfathers.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 07:46 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Inedian
WBH would stomp him, crush him.

The worst beat down ever.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 07:46 PM
Insane Titan

Power gems power is far beyond anything Hulk can come up with or are we at the stage now where ppl actually believe Hulk is beyond some the strongest powers in the universe laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 08:23 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Power gems power is far beyond anything Hulk can come up with or are we at the stage now where ppl actually believe Hulk is beyond some the strongest powers in the universe laughing out loud
Are you really surprised? If you are you shouldnt be

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 08:25 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think maybe he is both underated and overrated.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 08:36 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by iceman24567
Are you really surprised? If you are you shouldnt be
Not really tbh, but the fact the vast majority now buy into this it's laughable

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 09:40 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by golem370
I think maybe he is both underated and overrated.

Question if you are familiar. What does the Power Gem do for the user?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 09:51 PM
golem370

What I remember was basically making someone unstoppable and or indestructible.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Gem

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 10:32 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
Thats terrible. I wouldn't even consider this Captain Mar-vel Mid Herald. At the bottom of Low Herald imo.

Mar-vell is probably the greatest hero in the MU. He's beyond tiers

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 10:35 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Mar-vell is probably the greatest hero in the MU. He's beyond tiers

True.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 10:47 PM
carver9

Originally posted by golem370
What I remember was basically making someone unstoppable and or indestructible.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Gem

It increases a person's durability and strength gradually. Does that remind you of someone? This is why Thanos said this...

http://s21.photobucket.com/user/Bub...st1-31.jpg.html

Hulk power resembles the power gem. Pound on him, piss him off, try to make things impossible for him, his power continues to grow, exponentially and like the power gem, there's no limit to it.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 11:23 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Carver just stop.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 11:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

No!!!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2016 11:40 PM