KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Power Gem Thanos vs WBH slugfest

Power Gem Thanos vs WBH slugfest
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
No!!!
Submit to me.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 12:12 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by quanchi112
Submit to me.

Lol...Quan, you do not debate with me anymore. If anyone fears me, it's you. Hide from me like you tend to do.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 12:44 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lol...Quan, you do not debate with me anymore. If anyone fears me, it's you. Hide from me like you tend to do.
More nonsense from you. You already conceded in this very thread Thanos wins then like petulant child you are bragging about the Hulk in theory. Thanos wins. You already threw in the towel.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 02:26 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Based on implied power, Thanos stomps. Based on feats, WB Hulk murders him.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 02:50 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Stoic
Based on implied power, Thanos stomps. Based on feats, WB Hulk murders him.
Ridiculous. Thanos has superior feats than the Hulk. Do not make me laugh.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 02:52 AM
carver9

More nonsense from you. You already conceded in this very thread Thanos wins then like petulant child you are bragging about the Hulk in theory. Thanos wins. You already threw in the towel.

Thanos with the gem does win. I don't vote for characters because I like them. When I vote for Hulk, I truly believe he can win but this is a fight he probably can't win...especially with Thanos experience with the gem. That still doesn't take away from what I said...Hulk being similar to the power gem.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 03:27 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos with the gem does win. I don't vote for characters because I like them. When I vote for Hulk, I truly believe he can win but this is a fight he probably can't win...especially with Thanos experience with the gem. That still doesn't take away from what I said...Hulk being similar to the power gem.
So despite what you said Hulk can't win here so you concede to Thanos. Awesome. I knew you had submission in you.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 03:32 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

When you're right, you're really right.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 03:57 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by cdtm
When you're right, you're really right.

Well now if you saw the fight that Thanos had with Annihi-Hulk (Carver, do you have those scans by chance?). When Thanos fought him, they were extremely close, and Thanos even had to put in work to drive him back. Then if you look at how well, Savage Hulk did against Annihi-Hulk, and compare what WB Hulk would do to Annihi-Hulk, it will leave you scratching your head, and then coming to the resounding conclusion, that WB Hulk would absolutely murder Annihi-Hulk. I asked the question earlier on. What exactly did Thanos do with just the Power Gem? No one replied. All I got was this.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 05:38 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well now if you saw the fight that Thanos had with Annihi-Hulk (Carver, do you have those scans by chance?). When Thanos fought him, they were extremely close, and Thanos even had to put in work to drive him back. Then if you look at how well, Savage Hulk did against Annihi-Hulk, and compare what WB Hulk would do to Annihi-Hulk, it will leave you scratching your head, and then coming to the resounding conclusion, that WB Hulk would absolutely murder Annihi-Hulk. I asked the question earlier on. What exactly did Thanos do with just the Power Gem? No one replied. All I got was this.

I'll cop that I have no idea who Annihi-Hulk is.

Is it from some post WWH storyline?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 05:42 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

AnniHulk mauled savage Hulk. Did you miss the part where it was stated AnniHulks power/strength had increased by the time Thanos fought him.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 06:36 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Thanos with the power gem took on a group of heros including Professor Hulk, Dumb Drax, Thor, Wolverine, Captain America, Cyclops, Spider-Man may be more and pretty much owned them.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 07:55 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by golem370
Thanos with the power gem took on a group of heros including Professor Hulk, Dumb Drax, Thor, Wolverine, Captain America, Cyclops, Spider-Man may be more and pretty much owned them.
he didn't even use the power gem to its best in that instance.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 08:02 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

But he said something I will only use it which means he was only using that gem. Who used it better just the power gem. Drax had it taken from him by Thor and Thor wasn't able to stop Thanos with it at least not before Thanos put an end to the fight first.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Last edited by golem370 on Sep 16th, 2016 at 08:10 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 08:06 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by golem370
But he said something I will only use it which means he was only using that gem. Who used it better just the power gem. Drax had it taken from him by Thor and Thor wasn't able to stop Thanos with it at least not before Thanos put an end to the fight first.
Adam warlock used the power gem to easily humble classic Dr Strange who was prepped and using all his trinkets/weapons etc.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 08:45 AM
golem370

Alright one lol. But this is a slugfest and if Thanos was holding his own against Thor with the gem I would think WBH could do the same with Thanos for awhile he might go down but who knows if there is a stage after WB.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 09:47 AM
iceman24567

Thanos has better damage soak than Hulk though the gem makes it even worse

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 10:44 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apex_pretador

Damn, WBh is so overrated on this forum.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 11:42 AM
apex_pretador is currently offline Click here to Send apex_pretador a Private Message Find more posts by apex_pretador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Your perception isn't factually based. It isn't debating and you do it thread to thread.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 12:05 PM
golem370

Hulk was no taking hits from to amped class 100 villains and no even flinching and the madder Hulk gets the more durable he gets to the point that one time I believe Wolverine couldn't cut hi yet he was able to punture Thanos when he had the power gem. Apex prove he was overrrated.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 05:01 PM