KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aquaman Vs Iron Man fist fight

Aquaman Vs Iron Man fist fight
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
The fight Detroit had against Amazo doesn't have to be referenced the only thing that needs to be known is Detroit was still in cannon. Pretty weak logic to try to get your way..

That's not how COIE worked. Broad strokes of continuity remained but not all scenes were canon.

quote:
What you were suggesting in the top of page 5 wasn't trying to suggest Aquaman got bloodied by two hits? I like how you suggest you were my suggesting that if it's the case after I posted scans. Regards characters have been bloodied in one hit.. if your suggesting characters can't be bloodied by two..

I wasn't suggesting he was bloodied. I said he was overpowered and knew it.

There is a difference between being bloody and being overpowered.

quote:
It never was stated that was the first time since Year 1 that he was reactivated.. All that's stated is they have fought the Android before and now it's reactivated

Never in Detroit era though.

quote:
I'm providing statements for two characters the writers hyped up with statements to show how powerful Aquaman is.

No, those invaders were fought off by Batman, Nightwing, Thorn and Blue Beetle.

And Slig has nothing to indicate he was class 100.

That's not how comics work. Give me statement regarding Aquaman. Not some one he fought once.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 04:00 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, what relevance does this have to new 52 Aquaman?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 04:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

What is None, Alex?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 05:07 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Ok, my bad.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 05:11 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Haha

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 05:20 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

So you are just trolling by?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 05:27 AM
riv6672

Just enjoying your shtick.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 05:30 AM
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by abhilegend
That's not how COIE worked. Broad strokes of continuity remained but not all scenes were canon.

I wasn't suggesting he was bloodied. I said he was overpowered and knew it.

There is a difference between being bloody and being overpowered.

Never in Detroit era though.

No, those invaders were fought off by Batman, Nightwing, Thorn and Blue Beetle.

And Slig has nothing to indicate he was class 100.

That's not how comics work. Give me statement regarding Aquaman. Not some one he fought once.

Yet nothing in regards to Detroit is proven to be changed. Other then rewording what's said in JLA#27, which doesn't even suggest The Detroit instance didn't happen

By your logic Aquaman overpowered Ironman in the same comic who in regards to physicals is equal to if not better then She Hulk.. He also beat Namor who is superior to She Hulk in physicals.. In regards to what actually happened Aquaman suggested he'd like to fight some time so no he didn't admit he was overpowered... what he said or did was show that getting the Item was priority rather then fighting She-Hulk.. The fact she couldn't restrain him says enough on its own.

In regards to Beetle, Nightwing, Batman, Etc... it's weird how Aquaman said '"some" of these invaders" rather then all, like he was referencing the ones he was fighting.. Regardless unlike the others Aquaman doesn't have gadgets, so we know he was fighting physically.

In regards to Slig the point and the point having been statements that would put Aquaman at that class. You asked for Statements that's a statement that gets shared due to the fact Aquaman fought Slig.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 05:34 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

If you want to continue with this, I'm making another thread where you can start posting scans of pre Flashpoint Aquaman being that strong.

Untill then, shut up already with your whining. This isn't the thread for that.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 05:38 AM
EcstaticGrace

In regards to stuff Earlier said about Post-Crisis. Wonder Woman didn't take 3 hits from Amazo. Her deflecting Heat vision from her bracers isn't a durability feat for her she's not made of Amazonium.

Downplaying the Invaders bit even with the statement of "Some" I'll challenge it with the fact Huntress survived the first attack you claimed Wonder Woman took from Amazo..

So in regards to taking any heavy hits it goes back to one impressive one for Diana. Given you included something that Huntress survived and also included something that hit her bracelets rather then her.

In regards to Superboy, both Superboy and Aquaman suggest Arthur is holding back. Later years we can see the difference with how King Shark is handled.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 05:41 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

If you want to continue with this, I'm making another thread where you can start posting scans of pre Flashpoint Aquaman being that strong.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm fine with that.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 05:42 AM
riv6672

It was until you were called on it (twice) by a mod.
Nice job pretending its your idea though.
Again, love your shtick.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 05:46 AM