KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Civil War: Why leave out Hulks rampage?

Civil War: Why leave out Hulks rampage?
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Civil War: Why leave out Hulks rampage?

I was watching Civil War the other day, when General Thunderbolt Ross drops by the Avengers HQ and shows them clips from previous battles and the damage it's coursed. They Show NYC, Sokovia, and Wakanda. But no Hulk rampage, why? Considering Ross' history with the Hulk I think he'd jump at the chance to show them that one. Iron Man subduing Hulk resulted in a lot of damage and I'm not sure anyone didn't die when Hulk lost his shit. I know it woulda been just a quick short clip that was shown, but still seems like something that should've been included, would've been another good reason why the accords were needed.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 14th, 2016 07:01 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Good question, in that i have no answer.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2016 10:43 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

To upset you

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 03:55 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

They also could have shown
- Harlem (The Incredible Hulk)
- the president being kidnapped and that dock being destroyed (Iron Man 3)
- London (Thor: The Dark World)

Also, AoU had the sequence where Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch rescue people/stop the train and Cap fights Ultron. Plenty of damage there via runaway train if I recall correctly.

It's weird, as they mention Wash., DC, but yet don't mention London, where multiple portals were forming to destroy the universe (or whatever was happening due to Maleketh's plot).

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 01:47 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because: Thor.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 02:17 AM
t0sh is currently offline Click here to Send t0sh a Private Message Find more posts by t0sh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeanAbroso
Restricted

Account Restricted

student

It is always something like that, when you read something and you don't get that what is going on and what the other is trying to tell you about studyclerk.com/scholarship-essay-writing-service blogs. But with multiple reading or watching that you will be able to see that you will understand it better.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 11:49 AM
DeanAbroso is currently offline Click here to Send DeanAbroso a Private Message Find more posts by DeanAbroso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

They were focusing on death tolls, not sure how many, if any, were killed by the Hulk...and regardless, the whole city was soon destroyed anyway so there was no opportunity to search for survivors under the buildings rubble.

That fight was also in Sokovia, right? .... Or am I remembering it wrong

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 03:49 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote