KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Mask vs Amazo vs Solar vs DS Sentry

The Mask vs Amazo vs Solar vs DS Sentry
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Question The Mask vs Amazo vs Solar vs DS Sentry

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 01:52 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum. Very tired.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 01:54 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

No problem.

Amazo wins, though, as he can not only analyze and exploit weaknesses of his opponents but also absorb and utilize magic.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 03:08 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Moved

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 01:19 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
No problem.

Amazo wins, though, as he can not only analyze and exploit weaknesses of his opponents but also absorb and utilize magic.

How is amazo beating the toonforce of Mask???
For that matter how does he beat DS Sentry???

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 01:25 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Screw those guys, what the hell is anyone here going to do against Solar? A character, that as I understand it was stated to be God in his last issue.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 02:17 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Good answers.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 02:39 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If this is a peak version of Amazo, then he could likely dupe the powers of this team.

Aside from him, Solar is far and away the most powerful character on the field.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 03:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fight will be between DS Sentry and Solar.

The Mask showed some limits against Walter and extremely powerful Toonforce against Lobo but still below Sentry and Solar.

The Super-Adaptoid could copy the power of Kubik but was unable to replicate Sentry powers and power-level.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 06:17 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This isn't Super-Adaptoid. This is Amazo. The latter had no problem copying the Worlogog, which possesses IG-esque power.

So yeah, if this is a peak version of Amazo, he could very well solo. If not, Solar stomps.

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 06:23 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 06:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
This isn't Super-Adaptoid. This is Amazo. The latter had no problem copying the Worlogog, which possesses IG-esque power.

I don't remember the Worlogog being as powerful as Kubik and being able to stomp the Beyonder and keep an Universe in his hand.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

The Super-Adaptoid was able to copy Kubik's powers and unable to copy Sentry's power

My point is that Sentry has demonstrated some immunity to being power-copied multiple times.

quote:
So yeah, if this is a peak version of Amazo, he could very well solo. If not, Solar stomps.

I disagree and stay with my original statement.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 06:32 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Of course you disagree. This thread involves your beloved 'omniversal power'.

What I said still stands, however. Solar can create infinite universes as a subconscious afterthought. He was responsible for creating the revamped Gold Key/Dynamite multiverse, for example. Even if we go back to the Valiant/Acclaim days, he was still creating/destroying multiverses. He is, far and away, the most powerful being on the field.

Before you even start, I don't give a rip about the writer interviews you like posting every chance you get, so you can save those for someone who cares. thumb up

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 06:39 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course you disagree. This thread involves your beloved 'omniversal power'.

I've never decided the victory of a character based on preferences.

I can accuse you of being biased against the Sentry the same way as it seems people don't like him because he looks like Superman and isn't in the same weight category.

quote:
What I said still stands, however. Solar can create infinite universes as a subconscious afterthought. He was responsible for creating the revamped Gold Key/Dynamite multiverse, for example. Even if we go back to the Valiant/Acclaim days, he was still creating/destroying multiverses. He is, far and away, the most powerful being on the field.

That's why I've said that this match will be between Solar and Sentry.

I could argue that as Molecule Man can casually put the old Marvel Omniverse in a box and that Sentry swated him like a fly he could do the same to Solar very easily. This making him the most powerful character on the field.

quote:
Before you even start, I don't give a rip about the writer interviews you like posting every chance you get, so you can save those for someone who cares. thumb up

I didn't cite anybody in that thread. Nice strawman bro. I don't give a rip to people's opinion on battle forum when it's backed-up by Argumentum Ad Verecundiam. You can save those for someone who cares.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 08:00 PM
Insane Titan

Peak Amazo wins, if not Solar,

The other 2 are fodder

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 08:12 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I could argue that as Molecule Man can casually put the old Marvel Omniverse in a box and that Sentry swated him like a fly he could do the same to Solar very easily. This making him the most powerful character on the field.
One shouldn't have to explain how the MM that Sentry fought and the MM that put the omniverse in a box (side note: one of the stupidest, most illogical, definition-defying things I've ever seen) are not at all comparable. Sigh...

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 08:22 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cogito
One shouldn't have to explain how the MM that Sentry fought and the MM that put the omniverse in a box (side note: one of the stupidest, most illogical, definition-defying things I've ever seen) are not at all comparable. Sigh...

They are the same character and Molecule Man wasn't weakened when he fought Sentry.

One should understand that putting an Omniverse which contains infinite universe is above anything Solar demonstrated so far.

This only proves that:

A) You don't know how Molecule Man's powers works and how powerful he is.

B) You don't know how powerful Sentry is.

C) You don't know that Molecule Man in Dark Reign and in the Ultimates is the same being from the Earth-616.

*sigh*

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 08:30 PM
Utrigita

I thought it was only half of the Worlogog he copied?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 08:34 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Amazo or solar win.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 08:44 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Correct. However, it was stated that he could have copied the entirety of the 'gog, had Hourman not pulled his time stunt with the 'gog itself at the last instant to prevent him from doing so.

That said, it was also stated that he still copied 'infinite' power, which means that peak Amazo literally has no limits as to what he can dupe. But again: not all versions of Amazo are created equal -- so anything less than, say, Timazo dies horribly, just like the rest... And I'm honestly not even sure if Timazo would be enough -- I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Solar is just ridiculously OP. He is, for all intents and purposes, God.

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 08:46 PM
Utrigita

Correct. However, it was stated that he could have copied the entirety of the 'gog, had Hourman not pulled his time stunt with the 'gog itself at the last instant to prevent him from doing so.

That said, it was also stated that he still copied 'infinite' power, which means that peak Amazo literally has no limits as to what he can dupe. But again: not all versions of Amazo are created equal -- so anything less than, say, Timazo dies horribly, just like the rest... And I'm honestly not even sure if Timazo would be enough -- I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Solar is just ridiculously OP. He is, for all intents and purposes, God.

Thanks for clearing that up Galan. Much appreciated thumb up

Yes I doubt even Timazo can react before Solar just wipes away the entire reality they are in or the entire multiverse if he wants. Didn't he compress like a entire multiverse into a single reality at one point?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 09:46 PM