KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Mask vs Amazo vs Solar vs DS Sentry

The Mask vs Amazo vs Solar vs DS Sentry
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Back in the day he generated a singularity that collapsed the entirety of Image and Valiant.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 10:10 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Thanks Galan. I formed the OP based off of past responses, and how powerful many posters thought that these particular characters were.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 02:40 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Amazo wins this, for me.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 02:43 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Amazo wins this, for me.

Why's that?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 03:06 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Stoic
Why's that?

His Worlogog feat. Not to mention, we have also given him three powerful guys to copy here.

So it doesn't boil down to DS Sentry vs Amazo, or Solar vs Amazo, or Solar vs DS Sentry...

It's DS Sentry vs a combo of Amazo (with Worlogog), who has also copied his own powers PLUS Solar's and Mask's, for example.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 03:10 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Solar wins. Why does anyone even bother to reply to RW is beyond me though.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 05:06 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

His Worlogog feat. Not to mention, we have also given him three powerful guys to copy here.

So it doesn't boil down to DS Sentry vs Amazo, or Solar vs Amazo, or Solar vs DS Sentry...

It's DS Sentry vs a combo of Amazo (with Worlogog), who has also copied his own powers PLUS Solar's and Mask's, for example.

The Super-Adaptoid copied the powers of Kubik, a Cosmic-Cube being more powerful than the Beyonder, but he was incapable to copy Sentry's powers (he emulated only what he saw AKA power of flight and Super-strength).

Absorbing-man could absorb the powers of a fragment of a Cosmic-Cube but was incapable to copy Sentry's powers too.

Rogue can't absorb Sentry's powers.

That's enough proof for me that Amazo can't copy Sentry's powers.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:23 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Amazo>>Sentry.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:39 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Peak Amazo and Solar are the only combatants that matter and i think Solar wins here

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:52 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Whats DS sentrys greatest combat feat? Owning Thor?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 12:02 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by RealityWarper
The Super-Adaptoid copied the powers of Kubik, a Cosmic-Cube being more powerful than the Beyonder, but he was incapable to copy Sentry's powers (he emulated only what he saw AKA power of flight and Super-strength).

Absorbing-man could absorb the powers of a fragment of a Cosmic-Cube but was incapable to copy Sentry's powers too.

Rogue can't absorb Sentry's powers.

That's enough proof for me that Amazo can't copy Sentry's powers.
lol Super Adaptiod is nothing compared to Amazo.

Amazo copied powers greater than Sentry.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 12:08 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Half of the Worlogog isn't even close to the power of Kubik that the Super-adaptoid copied.

(please log in to view the image)

The Super-Adaptoïd failed to replicate Sentry's power-set.

Amazo will fail too.

Super-adaptoïd > Amazo.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 01:40 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Does Sentry have a defence against power copiers?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 02:10 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

How could u even defend against that.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 02:28 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Sin I AM
How could u even defend against that.
Comics?

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 02:37 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Half of the Worlogog isn't even close to the power of Kubik that the Super-adaptoid copied.

(please log in to view the image)

The Super-Adaptoïd failed to replicate Sentry's power-set.

Amazo will fail too.

Super-adaptoïd > Amazo.
Amazo would have easily copied the full WG if he continued.

But you're to much of a fanboy troll to understand this.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 02:38 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Cogito
Comics?

True true. I still want to know what sentry has done feat wise to place him so high

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 02:53 PM
Cogito

Originally posted by Sin I AM
True true. I still want to know what sentry has done feat wise to place him so high

A writer wrote something vague on twitter

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 03:01 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes.
Here is 4 instances and I've already mentioned 3 of them.

1. Sentry had an affair with Rogue because she can't absorb his powers.
  2. Absorbing Man was unable to absorb all of Sentry powers and unable to copy his powers over the reality despite he absorbed the power of a fragment of a Cosmic Cube
  3. the Super-Adaptoid was unable to copy Sentry powers even he was capable to fully copy all of Kubik's abilities.
  4. The Skrulls were unable to replicate Sentry powers despite they did it with the powers of all other heroes

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 03:31 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cogito
A writer wrote something vague on twitter

1. Quasimodo written a report to Norman Osborn because he needed to be aware about the force and weaknesses of many individuals and powerful entities. This list included Molecule Man, Sentry and Galactus. He determined the amount of POWER of each individual according to his resources and Sentry, Molecule Man and Galactus have none and abilities with Sentry, Molecule Man, Galactus all having a power classified as EXTREME with Sentry considered the possible Most powerful Man in Existence in the list, which he proved later in confronting Molecule Man.

2. Tony Stark, when he was in charge of the National Security, did two reports to the President of the USA about the Civil War, before and after it. In the first one he was showing the possible threats for the National Security with Sentry being a possible new "House of M" for them despite Bob being an ally. The second report from Tony Stark to the President of the USA said that Sentry has "UNLIMITED PSIONIC ABILITY" which is the description of the powers given for the Living Tribunal and the Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

3. Jenkins twits and Bendis interview confirmed what we already know from the story magnified by Quasimodo's and Tony Stark's reports. They were not needed if everybody followed each point given in the story.

Last edited by RealityWarper on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 03:49 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 03:45 PM