KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Mask vs Amazo vs Solar vs DS Sentry

The Mask vs Amazo vs Solar vs DS Sentry
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
Yes, and Odin specifically lists his abilities as "omnipotent". Still the same. If it's way out of the range shown on panel, it's hyperbole. Period.

Odin doesn't list his abilities as "omnipotent".

He is the ruler of Asgard and as such is considered a God among his fellow asguardians.

You chosen to wilfully ignore every context I pointed out, good for you.

Tony Stark is more knowledgeable about every characters in the Marvel Universe than some random posters on a comic book forum.

You didn't make a single valuable argument.

You was incapable to back-up your claims or counter the information I exposed (and how can you?)

quote:
Too bored to read the rest of your post thumb up

You think that wilfully ignoring and handwaving everything makes you right, good for you.

Your concession is accepted by the way welcome to my ignore list because at that point you are trolling or exposing an extreme bias.

Last edited by RealityWarper on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 11:44 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:41 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Cogito
And for every one of your hyperbolic examples for Sentry I could pull out a hundred examples of Odin being called omnipotent, etc.

Call me when Sentry is actually at that level on panel, and not being eaten by space worms

Those space worms were Multiversal level in power. eek!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:47 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zack M
Those space worms were Multiversal level in power. eek!

*cough*

quote:
[INSERT OUT-OF-CONTEXT LOWBALLING HERE + MUST BE] Multiversal level in power. eek!

(please log in to view the image)

*cough*

quote:
[INSERT OUT-OF-CONTEXT LOWBALLING HERE + MUST BE] Multiversal level in power. eek!

*cough*

quote:

Oh and deal with it:

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:15 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Solar still wins.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:15 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Well I think that it's worth investigating. Mostly for context. I'm having a tough time believing that any of these guys would have the power to destroy the already destroyed? None seem to hold any power over the other. How will they destroy the Mask exactly? Wouldn't he just come back and troll them? Could Sentry actually be the very epitome of the title abstract being. He's a concept, with no real flesh. You see Sentry died, and came back to life. So what exactly has hold over him in the physical universe? What's beyond coming back from total annihilation. On top of it, Sentry on panel officially turned Owen Reece's (not sure about spelling) powers against him by sheer will alone, when they touched him. Sentry adapted to Owen, and then used his own powers against him. This was well before DS Sentry took stage, with even more control over his power. People say Giant Sandworm, I say Sentry used it as a means of leaving the scene. They did absolutely nothing to him. How do you beat a conceptual anomaly?

Last edited by Stoic on Sep 24th, 2016 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:19 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Sandworm>>>Sentry.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:19 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Sandworm>>>Sentry.

In what way? Have you considered the possibility that you may be misunderstanding, or misinterpreting the context? The Sandworm, did nothing to him. Are you kidding right now? He threw Thor so hard and fast that it was tearing him apart. Do you really believe that some... Actually, It's not really let's play a game time for me. But okay.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:35 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

It made him cry.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:38 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
Well I think that it's worth investigating. Mostly for context. I'm having a tough time believing that any of these guys would have the power to destroy the already destroyed? None seem to hold any power over the other.

Sentry has feats against being in the same weight-class than Solar AKA Molecule Man.

I see no reasons to ignore this.

quote:
How will they destroy the Mask exactly? Wouldn't he just come back and troll them?

The Mask has an host and if they don't kill him (which seems possible because even The Mask is extremely powerful I don't see him even close to be in Solar & Sentry-class) he can eventually get bored and leave.

quote:
Could Sentry actually be the very epitome of the title abstract being. He's a concept, with no real flesh. You see Sentry died, and came back to life. So what exactly has hold over him in the physical universe? What's beyond coming back from total annihilation.

According to his creator Jenkins and to Bendis, Sentry is a being with no limits capable to beat everyone, literally. Does that put him just below the Above-All-Others ?

quote:
On top of it, Sentry on panel officially turned Owen Reece's (not sure about spelling) powers against him by sheer will alone, when they touched him. Sentry adapted to Owen, and then used his own powers against him.

He just understood that he could manipulate the reality and overpowered Owen.
He has always been more powerful than Owen.

quote:
This was well before DS Sentry took stage, with even more control over his power.

The loss of his mental weaknesses and new personality with no morals is a great progress into the uses he can make of his powers.

quote:
People say Giant Sandworm, I say Sentry used it as a means of leaving the scene. They did absolutely nothing to him. How do you beat a conceptual anomaly?

Some people on this thread hate the Sentry so they will ignore everything.

The authors and some characters like Iron Man and Quasimodo were clear about Sentry's power-level.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:40 AM
Senor Cage

Sandworm>>>Sentry.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:41 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Solar blew himself up then Sentry erase the others from existence with a thought.

In short, Sentry godstomps effortlessly.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 01:09 AM
Senor Cage

Sentry would cry if he ever saw Solar.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 01:14 AM
TheLurkingFear
Colossal Creeping Death

The best versions of Amazo win, otherwise Solar.

"The nightmare creeping death."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 01:38 AM
TheLurkingFear is currently offline Click here to Send TheLurkingFear a Private Message Find more posts by TheLurkingFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Dude, you're killing the pages with these ridiculously OVER-SIZED scans.

Damn, there's not need for that.

Use thumbnails with smaller pics, or links.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 02:04 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

This thread ... laughing ... ...

The mis-leading, mis-interpretations, exaggerations, and falsifications, I witnessed here are epic.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 02:07 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Master

Ok. I will check how to do it asap.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 02:16 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Solar still wins.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 02:56 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Poor attempt at antagonizing me.

I thought it was good :-(

quote:

I gave the description of four feats showing that individuals can't copy his powers which is more than enough.

Feats don't share. Just because four individuals with similar powers can't, doesn't mean Amazo can't.

quote:

Feats proves that those characters were unable to copy him despite their previous feats.

See above.

quote:

You are know moving the goalposts.

That's just a bit too much logical fallacies in a few posts bro.

quote:

It's not an inability.

Kubik is leagues above anything you showed Amazo to copy.

The Super-Adaptoid proved himself superior to Amazo just by copying Kubik's powers.

Sentry is leagues above Kubik in power and proved 4 times to have resisted to power copycats.

Amazo is always listed as being able to copy EVERY superpowered being he comes across. All his bios and in-story statements say this.

He has never failed at copying (to my knowledge).

We cannot share feats, nor share defeats. SuperAdaptoid has nice feats, but has failed at copying. Does not mean Amazo will fail (hence my analogy with Batman).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 03:57 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

I think he's trying to make them big enough so EVERYONE can read between the lines like he has. Still not there yet, because i don't see the added context he's trying to portray roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 04:06 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

This thread ... laughing ... ...

The mis-leading, mis-interpretations, exaggerations, and falsifications, I witnessed here are epic.
I lol'd

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 04:19 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote