KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Monet Vs Midnighter (no doors)

Monet Vs Midnighter (no doors)
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Monet Vs Midnighter (no doors)

(please log in to view the image)

Also no prep.
No BFR.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 05:09 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Monet's durability is crazy high, so I'm having trouble seeing him hurt her enough to win.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 06:29 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Midnighter can probably sense a weak point, just like he did with Martian Manhunter.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 06:36 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

It's not the same with Monet. Her powers are psionic based. She'd likely beat him quickly. She moves things with her mind. She can buff her durability up as well. She has tactile telekinesis. She flies. Green Scar took note of her durability, and booted her to another state. Midnighter is in over his head. Monet doesn't job like J'onn. Or maybe it's just that he's really a pacifist, and fighting to his best isn't in him.

Last edited by Stoic on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 06:56 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 06:48 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

M wins

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 08:44 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
It's not the same with Monet. Her powers are psionic based. She'd likely beat him quickly. She moves things with her mind. She can buff her durability up as well. She has tactile telekinesis. She flies. Green Scar took note of her durability, and booted her to another state. Midnighter is in over his head. Monet doesn't job like J'onn. Or maybe it's just that he's really a pacifist, and fighting to his best isn't in him.

Midnighter just tagged someone who is nearly as fast as the Flash. M's stats aren't going to be a problem.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 08:49 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Half of Flash's very human Rogues have tagged Flashes; sight unseen that doesnt really mean a lot.

Other than that takeaway i had no idea who'd win when i posted this. Still dont, but i [i[think[/i] i put Midnighter in over his head, now.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 10:07 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Half of Flash's very human Rogues have tagged Flashes; sight unseen that doesnt really mean a lot.

Other than that takeaway i had no idea who'd win when i posted this. Still dont, but i [i[think[/i] i put Midnighter in over his head, now.

I'm not talking about his rogues. lol

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 10:26 AM
riv6672

^^^Ah, DUH.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 10:47 AM
Senor Cage

lol. Seriously, it's completely possible for Midnighter to win, especially all the things he has done.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 10:56 AM
riv6672

Okay!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 11:05 AM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic

Not to mention she's a genius and fights strategically. This is spite.

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 06:25 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 06:22 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Not to mention she's a genius and fights strategically. This is spite.

Uhh, Midnighter has a computer brain. He's better at strategy.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 07:26 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zack M
Uhh, Midnighter has a computer brain. He's better at strategy.

That doesn't necessarily make him better at strategy. As I understand it, the computer assists him with actual combat. Also, even if he is better, my point was that she IS a good strategist and a genius....with far higher stats. She could literally pound him to mush.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 07:59 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

That doesn't necessarily make him better at strategy. As I understand it, the computer assists him with actual combat. Also, even if he is better, my point was that she IS a good strategist and a genius....with far higher stats. She could literally pound him to mush.

His brain gives him enhanced intelligence and also the ability to discover weak points (As he did with Apollo and Manhunter). He's much more versatile that way.

On top of that, his brain was able to calculate his attacks to hit a speedster who was almost as fast as Flash and dodge pretty much most of the bullets that Deadshot threw at him.

M won't be tagging Midnighter.

Pound him to mush? That's cute. Apollo, Etrigan, and Frankenstein weren't able to pound him to mush and they are MUCH more formidable than M.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 08:13 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zack M
His brain gives him enhanced intelligence and also the ability to discover weak points (As he did with Apollo and Manhunter). He's much more versatile that way.

On top of that, his brain was able to calculate his attacks to hit a speedster who was almost as fast as Flash and dodge pretty much most of the bullets that Deadshot threw at him.

M won't be tagging Midnighter.

Pound him to mush? That's cute. Apollo, Etrigan, and Frankenstein weren't able to pound him to mush and they are MUCH more formidable than M.

That doesn't mean she couldn't because she has the power too. Generally speaking, lead characters who have their own titles don't get pounded to mush and the fact they that don't isn't evidence that they couldn't. Hulk didn't pound Captain America to much, but it doesn't mean he couldn't.

As stated, the fact that he hit a speedster isn't very impressive in comics. Unenhanced characters manage to do such and this was just pointed out to you earlier in the thread. Same with dodging bullets. Those arguments really don't hold much water as it pertains to this battle. Monet holds the vast majority of advantages and that's why she wins. You are acting like Midnighter is unbeatable. And are you actually suggesting Monet won't be able to land a punch? If so, that's fanboy drunkard speak that no one takes seriously.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 08:47 PM
riv6672

^^^I wouldnt take that seriously.

This is spite.

The BaV seal of approval.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 08:52 PM
krisblaze

Why was Monet white in new x-men and uncanny x-men?

I never understood that.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 09:06 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

That doesn't mean she couldn't because she has the power too. Generally speaking, lead characters who have their own titles don't get pounded to mush and the fact they that don't isn't evidence that they couldn't. Hulk didn't pound Captain America to much, but it doesn't mean he couldn't.

As stated, the fact that he hit a speedster isn't very impressive in comics. Unenhanced characters manage to do such and this was just pointed out to you earlier in the thread. Same with dodging bullets. Those arguments really don't hold much water as it pertains to this battle. Monet holds the vast majority of advantages and that's why she wins. You are acting like Midnighter is unbeatable. And are you actually suggesting Monet won't be able to land a punch? If so, that's fanboy drunkard speak that no one takes seriously.

Again, stronge, more formidable opponents have failed. She would, too.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 09:35 PM
riv6672

Interesting assumption.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 11:28 PM