KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Monet Vs Midnighter (no doors)

Monet Vs Midnighter (no doors)
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Btw, DCnU Mids>>WS Mids. In terms of feats and bad assery.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 10:36 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Btw, DCnU Mids>>WS Mids. In terms assery.
thumb up

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 10:40 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up

I doubt you have even read his solo series.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:07 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Like who?

Aside from the fact that i dont answer your questions, if you honestly dont have enough familiarity with the character to know something as simple as he's gotten hit before, i'm not spending time providing you information you should have looked up before making your claim(s).

But make them you have. As the thread starter, i thank you. smile

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:26 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by riv6672
Aside from the fact that i dont answer your questions, if you honestly dont have enough familiarity with the character to know something as simple as he's gotten hit before, i'm not spending time providing you information you should have looked up before making your claim(s).

But make them you have. As the thread starter, i thank you. smile

So, you basically have nothing.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:28 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Midnighter is what low meta? Monet seems like a good match for him..barring all his pis showings

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:35 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

The guy is enhanced, yes. Durability, healing, strength, speed, hearing, sight, etc...

This was made perfectly clear in his solo series and Stormwatch. It's not really PIS, because he has a computer brain that allows him to sense weak points, predict a fighters movements, etc...

It's not like Batman, where he beats opponents with no powers whatsoever.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:39 PM
riv6672

So, you basically have nothing.

Not for you. thumb up

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:43 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Thought so.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:44 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

The guy is enhanced, yes. Durability, healing, strength, speed, hearing, sight, etc...

This was made perfectly clear in his solo series and Stormwatch. It's not really PIS, because he has a computer brain that allows him to sense weak points, predict a fighters movements, etc...

It's not like Batman, where he beats opponents with no powers whatsoever.

Im aware of his abilities and appearances. But i take any instance where a speedster gets hit by a street with a grain of salt. Its pis no matter how u slice it

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:44 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Im aware of his abilities and appearances. But i take any instance where a speedster gets hit by a street with a grain of salt. Its pis no matter how u slice it

He's beyond street level. Guys like KK, IF, Midnighter, etc... aren't street level.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:46 PM
riv6672

Thought so.

Well, its like i Always say:
1. Zack makes threads, provides no scans on the characters, and then asks for scans when posters make a choice.
2. Zack goes into others' threads, makes a choice, and when others disagree asks for scans from the posters.
3. Zack's a little *****. laughing

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:52 PM
Senor Cage

Keep on talking. We know you haven't even read DCnU Midnighter.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:00 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

He's beyond street level. Guys like KK, IF, Midnighter, etc... aren't street level.

Semantics. They are still essentially street level characters.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:01 AM
Senor Cage

Semantics. They are still essentially street level characters.

But well beyond the traditional ones. What I said still stands.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:02 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

But well beyond the traditional ones. What I said still stands.

Well beyond is a bit hyperbolic especially given the fluidity of comics but sure..if it makes u happy.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:06 AM
Senor Cage

Well beyond is a bit hyperbolic especially given the fluidity of comics but sure..if it makes u happy.

Not for the select few I mentioned. I don't see Batman doing the crap IF or Midnighter does on a regular bases. Same with KK.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:08 AM
riv6672

^^^haha!!!

Nah, i already called you a *****. And that comes from having read your stuff.

Last edited by riv6672 on Sep 24th, 2016 at 12:14 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:08 AM
Senor Cage

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:14 AM
riv6672

Yeah, that stuff!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:17 AM