KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Monet Vs Midnighter (no doors)

Monet Vs Midnighter (no doors)
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
So, you basically have nothing.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:17 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Not for the select few I mentioned. I don't see Batman doing the crap IF or Midnighter does on a regular bases. Same with KK.

Batman definitely could. You shouldn't use him. It really just depends on the writer. Especially when it comes to the ma guys.

Hey riv

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:20 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

So, you basically have nothing.

I have you keeping my thread at the top of the page (and getting me to 4 pages, thanks), and i can probably have you do this all night.

smile

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Batman definitely could. You shouldn't use him. It really just depends on the writer. Especially when it comes to the ma guys.

Hey riv

When has Batman done crazy things like Midnighter or KK? Or blew up a plane with his bare hands?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:22 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by riv6672
I have you keeping my thread at the top of the page (and getting me to 4 pages, thanks), and i can probably have you do this all night.

smile

quote:
Yeah, that stuff!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:23 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Could being the key word zack. Especially under Morrison

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:31 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Huh?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:37 AM
riv6672

Could being the key word zack. Especially under Morrison

Morrison Batman was entertaining AF, but i'm glad its not the only version.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 01:00 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I think DCnU Batman is more formidable than Morrison's. Especially after his revival.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 01:03 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I think DCnU Batman is more formidable than Morrison's. Especially after his revival.

Most recent scene that awed me from batman is when he was guiding that plane. I honestly think he could have survived it

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 01:20 AM
Senor Cage

Even before the rejuvenation, DCnU Batman was fighting in a pit against some of the world's most dangerous criminals for 22 hours straight. Pretty crazy. Not only that, but he also one-shotted Solomon Grundy. Dude is pretty beastly.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 01:23 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Even before the rejuvenation, DCnU Batman was fighting in a pit against some of the world's most dangerous criminals for 22 hours straight. Pretty crazy. Not only that, but he also one-shotted Solomon Grundy. Dude is pretty beastly.

U made my case for me. Which is why i wouldn't be shocked to see him replicating feats from those u mentioned saved Danny. Which is only due to chi

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 01:24 AM
Senor Cage

U made my case for me. Which is why i wouldn't be shocked to see him replicating feats from those u mentioned saved Danny. Which is only due to chi

Those are crazy feats, but something Midnighter or KK couldn't duplicate. Like I said EARLIER, Midnighter has more crazy feats, on a more regular bases. I've never seen Batman sense weak points in top tier characters, I never seen Batman process a million scenarios in a second, I never seen Batman crack a hole in the Earth, I never seen Batman move as fast as Midnighter, or have the durability/healing advantage, etc...

Midnighter is above the likes of Batman. Hell, in Batman ETERNAL, Midnighter made the Batfamily look like FOOLS.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 01:27 AM
riv6672

Most recent scene that awed me from batman is when he was guiding that plane. I honestly think he could have survived it

Yeah, i said entertaining.

DCnu characters have been incredibly feat-centric over the last half decade (5 day earth bench, 22 hour man pit fest), though.
A lot fans seem to only care about that nowadays, and DC has delivered. thumb up

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 10:52 AM
krisblaze

This is a great matchup.

Shame to see the discussion devolve into such shittery.

If Torrents were still reasonably available I'd post feats for MN and Monet thumb up

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 05:18 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by krisblaze
This is a great matchup.

If Torrents were still reasonably available I'd post feats for MN and Monet thumb up

Am interested in Monet feats, as I know Mids better than her.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 05:19 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Dang Torrents.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 05:21 PM
krisblaze

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Am interested in Monet feats, as I know Mids better than her.

She was in Generation X, which was decent 90s teen stuff. Worth a read.

She was also fairly prominent in the newer x-factor comics which were great. They should definitely be read thumb up

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 05:39 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

This is a great matchup.

I read Generation X a looong time ago, so if you have any feats of her, please post. As of now, I eventually see Midnighter winning, if she doesn't use her TP.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 08:11 PM
riv6672

She was in Generation X, which was decent 90s teen stuff. Worth a read.

She was also fairly prominent in the newer x-factor comics which were great. They should definitely be read thumb up

Both killer books. thumb up

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 08:24 PM