KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil vs Deathstroke

Daredevil vs Deathstroke
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
That happened once and is an outlier. Cap beats Crossbones without SSS in Captain America 378.

Beating Solomon Grundy>>>Beating Rhino.

Yet Slade overpowered Batman.

it still doesnt change the fact captr lost or got the lower hand vs him twice. cap has a huge jobber aura which says a lot.

solomon grundy has way too many low incarnations to know where that version was standing. it surre wasnt his fighting the JLA version

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 07:15 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Of course it changes the fact.

And Grundy was fighting Gotham and Gotham Girl in the same comic and shrugging off their attacks.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 07:24 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Dareangel
just because dick is sent flying while slade isnt in some fights, that does not mean slade has upper hand. slade has the better stats. he is much stronger and more durable. of course his hits will look flashier. however as far as overall skills and damage they are evenly matched most of the time. other than that, look at the other fights that were posted like dick smashing his face into the mirror, leaving slade being able to hurt him only when dick didnt look and watched to the side. also when dick wore batmans costume. that fight at the very least show them as evenly matched or edge to dick delivering the final blow. as pointed out, sure, there are fights where dick got beat. however there are fights, that i posted where dick beats slade as well. no that hard stop ignoring it.

i already pointed out for you how daredevil wins and why. first of all he beat the crap out of punisher H2H. punisher if getting the upper hand is due to equipment. secondly lowballing is never the answer. i already pointed out matt defeating bruiser, elektra, spiderman, symbiot spiderman, freaking wolverine with just 1 nerve strike, mister hyde with again just 1 nerve strike, one shotting gorgon. slade bring nothing daredevil havent saw and won.
no expression yes, yes it does. Let's suppose that you get into a bar fight. You manage to hit your opponent three times and then he picks you up with one arm and casually throws you through a brick wall. Who do you think has the advantage? Isn't it funny how Slade (while not wanting to fight) casually punks an all out nightwing and dick has to pay him off because he knows he can't win? Wait, you mean the same "fight" that had nightwing attacking first with Slade outright telling him to calm down. Again, there's literally one singular occurrence in which disk actually has Slade on the ropes. Every other time consists of Slade either injured and therefore not in perfect condition, Slade holding back, or Slade allowing dick to hit him.

Thus far, you've done nothing to confront that deathstroke has stalemated Cassandra Cain. You're probably afraid of bringing it up because you know that it proves that he's daredevil's superior

Congratulations! Daredevil has officially fought much slower, weaker, and less durable people than deathstroke has fought.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 07:56 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by deathslash
no expression yes, yes it does. Let's suppose that you get into a bar fight. You manage to hit your opponent three times and then he picks you up with one arm and casually throws you through a brick wall. Who do you think has the advantage? Isn't it funny how Slade (while not wanting to fight) casually punks an all out nightwing and dick has to pay him off because he knows he can't win? Wait, you mean the same "fight" that had nightwing attacking first with Slade outright telling him to calm down. Again, there's literally one singular occurrence in which disk actually has Slade on the ropes. Every other time consists of Slade either injured and therefore not in perfect condition, Slade holding back, or Slade allowing dick to hit him.

Thus far, you've done nothing to confront that deathstroke has stalemated Cassandra Cain. You're probably afraid of bringing it up because you know that it proves that he's daredevil's superior

Congratulations! Daredevil has officially fought much slower, weaker, and less durable people than deathstroke has fought.

as pointed out that only proves slade is stronger. however such things didnt even happen in every fight they had. in the mority of the fights they go blow for blow. once again. nightwing was trying to talk slade out of things while slade attacked him. causing dick to smash his face into the mirror and overpower him. slade is down. only when dick looks to the side slade kicks him in the back. why didnt he kick him before? he waited for a surprise opening. why? because he knew at that point he cant defeat dick. nightwing was trying to talk him out while slade was attacking him. i actually showed a fight where nightwing was holding back and had the upper hand. in the fight where he was dressed as batmanhe was beating slade preety well delivering him the final blow. your argument is simply false.

are you joking? no seriously.... on top of all the showings i have stated, you present a fight vs cassandra cain? is that suppose to be impressive? more than bruiser? you probably dont even know who the bruiser is. better than elektra??? maybe on par. but hell not better than gorgon or symbiot spiderman. hell not even better than beating up fisk in his prime. not even better than beating up black panther. try harder.

aside of that, there have been fights where green arrow gave slade good fights and sometimes made him look like a noob. here is an example. alde doesnt do very well vs fast agile skilled streets like he does vs bricks. he has the sabretooth syndrome.

Attachment: green arrow.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 10:31 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Of course it changes the fact.

And Grundy was fighting Gotham and Gotham Girl in the same comic and shrugging off their attacks.

i dont think so.

why is it so impressive? are they more than regular streets?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 10:33 AM
Supermutant

aside of that, there have been fights where green arrow gave slade good fights and sometimes made him look like a noob. here is an example. alde doesnt do very well vs fast agile skilled streets like he does vs bricks. he has the sabretooth syndrome.

You really have no shame and I have repeatedly told you about doing a google image search without the correct context.

In Green Arrow #62, Oliver has hours of prep time for Slade. He leads the fight to a pit where the sticky floor greatly restrict Slade's ability to move. However Ollie has coated his boots with with a substance that allows him to be as nimble as he wants.

And still the next issue reveals Slade allowed himself to get captured so he could meet with Constantine Drakon in prison.

(please log in to view the image)

You like to just state and post wrong sheet without proper context and hope some of it stands. And do I even need to bring up Identity Crisis. If you are going to only mention DD's high feats w/out context then the team that DS owned in Identity Crisis is still much better.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:25 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by Supermutant
You really have no shame and I have repeatedly told you about doing a google image search without the correct context.

In Green Arrow #62, Oliver has hours of prep time for Slade. He leads the fight to a pit where the sticky floor greatly restrict Slade's ability to move. However Ollie has coated his boots with with a substance that allows him to be as nimble as he wants.

And still the next issue reveals Slade allowed himself to get captured so he could meet with Constantine Drakon in prison.

(please log in to view the image)

You like to just state and post wrong sheet without proper context and hope some of it stands. And do I even need to bring up Identity Crisis. If you are going to only mention DD's high feats w/out context then the team that DS owned in Identity Crisis is still much better.

in the scan i posted green arrow is hurting and hitting deathstroke while he cant react to the strikes. he doesnt need to move his legs too quickly to defend vs the strikes. the fact the strikes are landed on him and he isnt able to defend says a lot. as pointed out when ever skilled and agile fighters go up agaisnt him, slade doesnt do so well in many cases.

daredevil has constant feats like the ones i have stated. you just bring 1 times PIS it doesnt count. show me his average showings. oh right... getting evenly matched with nightwing and strikes from green arrow

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:37 PM
DarkSaint85

i dont think so.

why is it so impressive? are they more than regular streets?

Gotham Boy alone took out the entire Justice League.

Gotham Girl killed him.

They were quite the ubers.

Also, your GA/Slade scan: Slade threw the fight, so he could get arrested.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

as pointed out that only proves slade is stronger. however such things didnt even happen in every fight they had. in the mority of the fights they go blow for blow. once again. nightwing was trying to talk slade out of things while slade attacked him. causing dick to smash his face into the mirror and overpower him. slade is down. only when dick looks to the side slade kicks him in the back. why didnt he kick him before? he waited for a surprise opening. why? because he knew at that point he cant defeat dick. nightwing was trying to talk him out while slade was attacking him. i actually showed a fight where nightwing was holding back and had the upper hand. in the fight where he was dressed as batmanhe was beating slade preety well delivering him the final blow. your argument is simply false.

are you joking? no seriously.... on top of all the showings i have stated, you present a fight vs cassandra cain? is that suppose to be impressive? more than bruiser? you probably dont even know who the bruiser is. better than elektra??? maybe on par. but hell not better than gorgon or symbiot spiderman. hell not even better than beating up fisk in his prime. not even better than beating up black panther. try harder.
............Are you retarded?
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
You tell me who started the fight. Who was it that started the fight with a tackle? WHAT WAS THE FIRST SENTENCE TO COME OUT OF SLADE'S MOUTH? Who was it that was trying to reason with dick? Who was it that didn't even try to defend himself? You must be high or retarded because there's no real way of explaining away your current level of stupidity. Oh wait, I know what it is; your riding your favorite character's dick faster and harder than a whore that's been paid in bars of gold and you'll do anything (including lowballing and lying) to make him look like he has a chance.

Honestly, I don't give so much a one shit about who the bruiser is. Unless he has better feats than Donna Troy, starfire, or Wonder Woman, it doesn't matter. Oh, symbiote spider-man? Tell me when Matt can tag a member of the flash family and then we'll talk. And since when has beating up fisk in his prime been something to get your panties wet over? Slade has taken on Donna Troy, Beast Boy, starfire, nightwing, cassandra cain, and cyborg at the same time.

Thus far, all you've done is bring up extremely high end showings for Matt while simultaneously bringing up low showings for slade, posting non fights, and lying about the outcome of several fights. At this point, you're worse than abhi, quanchi, and carver all put together. While they actually post most if if not the entire fight and misconstrue how it happened, you only post a single panel and act as if it's representative of how the fight actually went. Slade rips daredevil in half. Get over it.

Last edited by deathslash on Sep 26th, 2016 at 02:46 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 02:41 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

in the scan i posted green arrow is hurting and hitting deathstroke while he cant react to the strikes. he doesnt need to move his legs too quickly to defend vs the strikes. the fact the strikes are landed on him and he isnt able to defend says a lot. as pointed out when ever skilled and agile fighters go up agaisnt him, slade doesnt do so well in many cases.

Really? I already told you that scan is from Green Arrow #62 where Ollie used heavily one sided prep and many National Guard snipers to arrest Slade who want to be arrested. And its actually a really good feat for Slade that even with his feet being almost immobilized in a "ten-inched deep adhesive swamp" Green Arrow still couldn't put him down.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Its clear that Slade wanted to go to prison, therefore he "lost" the fight on purpose.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

You can't even lowball correctly. laughing

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 04:31 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

And here is every Slade/Nightwin fight.

http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...Titans43-02.jpg
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...Titans43-03.jpg
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...Titans43-04.jpg

http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...itans086-19.jpg
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...itans086-20.jpg
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...itans086-21.jpg
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...itans086-22.jpg

Heck, Dick suckers him here and Slade floored him in two punches.

http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...roke-014-08.jpg
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...roke-014-09.jpg
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...roke-014-10.jpg

Round 4.

http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...current=b16.jpg
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...current=b17.jpg
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...current=b18.jpg
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...current=b19.jpg
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...current=b20.jpg

"Slade can kill me without breaking a sweat"

Round 5

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Round 6

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Round 7

http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...ng112page04.jpg
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...ng112page05.jpg
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/...ng112page06.jpg

Also it is mentioned that he never tried to actually kill the titans.

http://s915.photobucket.com/user/De...a/14-3.jpg.html
http://s915.photobucket.com/user/De...a/15-2.jpg.html

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 04:07 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by deathslash
............Are you retarded?
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
You tell me who started the fight. Who was it that started the fight with a tackle? WHAT WAS THE FIRST SENTENCE TO COME OUT OF SLADE'S MOUTH? Who was it that was trying to reason with dick? Who was it that didn't even try to defend himself? You must be high or retarded because there's no real way of explaining away your current level of stupidity. Oh wait, I know what it is; your riding your favorite character's dick faster and harder than a whore that's been paid in bars of gold and you'll do anything (including lowballing and lying) to make him look like he has a chance.

Honestly, I don't give so much a one shit about who the bruiser is. Unless he has better feats than Donna Troy, starfire, or Wonder Woman, it doesn't matter. Oh, symbiote spider-man? Tell me when Matt can tag a member of the flash family and then we'll talk. And since when has beating up fisk in his prime been something to get your panties wet over? Slade has taken on Donna Troy, Beast Boy, starfire, nightwing, cassandra cain, and cyborg at the same time.

Thus far, all you've done is bring up extremely high end showings for Matt while simultaneously bringing up low showings for slade, posting non fights, and lying about the outcome of several fights. At this point, you're worse than abhi, quanchi, and carver all put together. While they actually post most if if not the entire fight and misconstrue how it happened, you only post a single panel and act as if it's representative of how the fight actually went. Slade rips daredevil in half. Get over it.

whats with the language and those 2? there are nice people over here on KMC. but you and this mutant guy are seriously looking like mentally challenged people with psychological issues that need to take pills. if a little discussion about fictional characters on the internet makes you bash your head against the table you should really consider leave it and go see a shrink.

you can repost the scans all you want and try to repeat yourself, but you just help my case. nighwing is simply dominating slade and the only chance slade has to hurt him is when nightwing is distracted and doesnt look. explain to me dickface how is that a lowballing? those are the facts.

you dont care who bruiser is? really? so i bring a feat of daredevil defeating in a hard fight someone who kaine had trouble with, and since its a showing you simply cant handle, instead of addressing it you simply say you couldnt care less? i think it proves you are the whore dick rider between the 2 of us. you will not dismiss things you dont like. either consider this or take yourself and crawl out of here.

deathsreoke taaging flash is a complete PIS. there is a showing of matt hurting quicksilver with his billy club but i wont bring this into the argument because its a complete PIS. are you that desperate for slade that you left only with idiotic PIS showings? i think the answer is positive.

classic fisk would beat the crap out of them and take a big dump on your face.

bring extremely high end showings for daredevil? are you indeed mentally challenged? go look up the character those are his standard showings. he is always hanging with the big boys and taking them out most of the time. thats daredevil for you. what did you think? he is just some bum in a spandax costume? thats the character. he beats wolverine gorgon black panther and people on those levels all the time. and if you admit his average is too high then it says it all.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 06:33 AM
Dareangel

Originally posted by Supermutant
Really? I already told you that scan is from Green Arrow #62 where Ollie used heavily one sided prep and many National Guard snipers to arrest Slade who want to be arrested. And its actually a really good feat for Slade that even with his feet being almost immobilized in a "ten-inched deep adhesive swamp" Green Arrow still couldn't put him down.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Its clear that Slade wanted to go to prison, therefore he "lost" the fight on purpose.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

You can't even lowball correctly. laughing

slade was trying to fight green arrow along the way. he knew that they will come and get him. but until then he didnt want to get hurt but he couldnt. he simply couldnt defend from green arrow. and other fights show it as well like the one i mentioned where green arrow sticks an arrow into his eye

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 06:34 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

And Nightwing never dominated Deathstroke. Bullseye fought both Daredevil and Elektra at the same time though. And Nightwing will destroy Lester blindfolded.

Slade destroys Matt here. Cease your whining.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 06:47 AM
Dareangel

And Nightwing never dominated Deathstroke. Bullseye fought both Daredevil and Elektra at the same time though. And Nightwing will destroy Lester blindfolded.

Slade destroys Matt here. Cease your whining.

thats a lie. he dominated him when he bashed his face into the mirror. he was evenly matched and delivered the last blow on him when he was dressed up as batman. also in the graveyard fight.

matt has plenty of showings where he destroys bullseye 1 on 1 and you know it. dont bring lowballing

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 06:51 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

thats a lie. he dominated him when he bashed his face into the mirror.

A single move isn't dominating. By that even Hawkeye has dominated Daredevil. And Black Widow.
quote:

he was evenly matched and delivered the last blow on him when he was dressed up as batman.

Dick got an unofficial upgrade as Batman. He even beat Sensei in a fight. That's just how comics work.

quote:

also in the graveyard fight.

What happened in the graveyard fight?
quote:

matt has plenty of showings where he destroys bullseye 1 on 1 and you know it. dont bring lowballing

And Slade has beaten Nightwing at half strength. But it's OK to lowball him when I just showed you Slade destroying Dick in eight fights?

And Bullseye koed Matt with a paper airplane. What a weakling.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 06:59 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 07:04 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 07:06 AM
Dareangel

you cant do better than that. simply lowballing is never the answer. aside of that even in this loballing daredevil still beats him up. is that the best you can do even as trolling?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 07:29 AM
Supermutant

slade was trying to fight green arrow along the way. he knew that they will come and get him. but until then he didnt want to get hurt but he couldnt. he simply couldnt defend from green arrow. and other fights show it as well like the one i mentioned where green arrow sticks an arrow into his eye

lol More lies. Other fights do not show this. Slade beat both Black Canary and Green Arrow at the same time. Ollie was begging him not to kill Dinah. The Justice League showed up just when Slade was going too end them.

Stop posting garbage that is not even close to being accurate.

You foolishly continue to reference Identity Crisis one of Slade's best showing. Ollie had to get Slade angry and not thinking by shooting him in the eye, b/c Slade's strategy in defeating that JLA team was working perfectly. Also Slade was beating the hell out of Ollie for doing that until the rest of the JLA jumped on him.

You continue to play the fool and yet after other posters show you clear evidence of things, you still state the same wrong crap over and over. That's terrible even for a troll.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 11:24 AM