KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Chancellor Palpatine vs Khan

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Chancellor Palpatine wins... 36 87.80%
Khan wins... 5 12.20%
Total: 41 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chancellor Palpatine vs Khan
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You mad bro?

laughing out loud

Palpatine was toying with Luke...

smile
He said he'd die and Palpatine was killed. laughing out loud

Watch the films, idiot.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 03:45 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Clearly you never read the novels; there were aspects to the fight that arent emphasized by the film that the book makes clear...

Sith and Jedi wage a constant war to blind the other with their Force powers when they do battle (decrease their opponents ability to know where the next attack is coming from)...

It increases the probability that a killing strike with a light saber occurs...
Prove his abilities were hampered. When you can't because they weren't I'll accept another concession. You're bad at this. Palpatine didn't know where he was in plain sight. Awful.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 03:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

You could blind fold Sheeve and tie one arm behind his back and he'd sexually abuse Khan.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 03:53 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggernaut74
You could blind fold Sheeve and tie one arm behind his back and he'd sexually abuse Khan.
You can continue to just say things like LoM does but don't expect to be taken seriously. De ate based off evidence not your sexual fantasies, loser.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 03:56 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Epic stomp for Sheev.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 04:08 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Epic stomp for Sheev.
Based on ?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 04:11 AM
cdtm

Jesus christ..

It's obvious Quanchi is a Star Wars fanboy. I'm onto you! mad

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 04:23 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The feats of Sheev.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 04:23 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The feats of Sheev.
Such as ?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 05:04 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

6-1

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 06:07 AM
TheLordofMurder

6-1

thumb up

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 06:16 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

7-1.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 01:18 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Not Khan

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 01:29 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Evidence supports Khan. Bias is running rampant but I am here to educate you twats.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 01:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Well he didn't do so to Luke, Yoda, or Vader so it isn't in character. Khan will close on him and kill him. Think, man.

Oh Christ Almighty.

Does he or does he not have the ability to levitate someone the size and weight of Khan? Yes or no. Just answer. Does he possess this ability to utterly prevent this punk from laying a finger on him?

Just a yes or no, does he? No, I'm not asking if he did it to Luke. Luke was someone he wanted to torture so he zapped him with lightning instead. No, I'm not asking if he did it to Yoda..since Yoda was also a powerful force user with psychic abilities. I'm sure as f*ck not asking why he didn't do it to Vader because they never once fought and all that happened was Vader chucked him down a shaft while the guy was getting off on torturing his son.

Given there is nobody else here..there is no chance Palpatine will get so utterly engaged in getting his torture on that he will forget that Khan is in the room and pay no attention to him. He doesn't want Khan as an apprentice so there is no need to even attempt to slowly torture him.

Can you explain why this old man would let some young dude just walk up and start beating him to death? Sidious wasn't particularly fond of pain or death, so why would this happen? Sidious can sense emotions so it's not like he'd think Khan was coming over to give him a hug.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 25th, 2016 at 02:45 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 02:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
Oh Christ Almighty.

Does he or does he not have the ability to levitate someone the size and weight of Khan? Yes or no. Just answer. Does he possess this ability to utterly prevent this punk from laying a finger on him?

Just a yes or no, does he? No, I'm not asking if he did it to Luke. Luke was someone he wanted to torture so he zapped him with lightning instead. No, I'm not asking if he did it to Yoda..since Yoda was also a powerful force user with psychic abilities. I'm sure as f*ck not asking why he didn't do it to Vader because they never once fought and all that happened was Vader chucked him down a shaft while the guy was getting off on torturing his son.

Given there is nobody else here..there is no chance Palpatine will get so utterly engaged in getting his torture on that he will forget that Khan is in the room and pay no attention to him. He doesn't want Khan as an apprentice so there is no need to even attempt to slowly torture him.
When does he do so in combat ? You're from a shitty forum which reveled in subjectivity based off a few powers and feats while ignoring the characters themselves. You'll never get this because you're hopeless.

So a one handed cyborg was able to slowly pick him up and kill him but you're saying you don't believe a much faster, more ruthless, and stronger Khan will be able to do so. Based off how these chasrcters behave Khan wins. Based off your imagination I don't care to debate. That's biased foolish nonsense. There's a reason cbr crashed and burned years ago.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 02:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol you sure do like to talk shit about CBR and yet what have here? Oh lookie, a one HUNDRED and fifty f*cking page topic about Yoda vs Khan. Yay! Man this shit is working out well, what was CBR thinking?

Though you do realize you just admitted Palpatine wins, right? Whenever you bust out the "when does he do so in combat" that means just one thing: you know damn well this person is technically capable of this and could use it to easily win. That is why. Otherwise you'd find ways for Khan to win even IF Palpatine uses his powers intelligently.

Can you do that? That is my challenge to you then: convince me Khan can win without resorting to "but but, he never specifically did this and extrapolation is for lesser men".

Telekinetic powers? Check. Potent enough powers to lift objects weighing several hundred pounds? Check. An overall will to survive? Check. PIS not being on? Check. So do you just feel Palpatine would never think of any kind of strategy that involves "use these powers I have to not die" ?

Well I'm off to go post in a Silver Surfer vs Superman topic that is literally thousands of pages long, see ya.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 25th, 2016 at 02:59 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 02:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol you sure do like to talk shit about CBR and yet what have here? Oh lookie, a one HUNDRED and fifty f*cking page topic about Yoda vs Khan. Yay! Man this shit is working out well, what was CBR thinking?

Though you do realize you just admitted Palpatine wins, right? Whenever you bust out the "when does he do so in combat" that means just one thing: you know damn well this person is technically capable of this and could use it to easily win. That is why. Otherwise you'd find ways for Khan to win even IF Palpatine uses his powers intelligently.

Can you do that? That is my challenge to you then: convince me Khan can win without resorting to "but but, he never specifically did this and extrapolation is for lesser men".

Telekinetic powers? Check. Potent enough powers to lift objects weighing several hundred pounds? Check. An overall will to survive? Check. PIS not being on? Check. So do you just feel Palpatine would never think of any kind of strategy that involves "use these powers I have to not die" ?

Well I'm off to go post in a Silver Surfer vs Superman topic that is literally thousands of pages long, see ya.

Some people just like to argue. You can tell Quanchi the sky is blue, and he'd argue it's really some other color 'cause "reasons".

God, if I get that dense, shoot me. I'll probably end up arguing something that can NEVER, EVER HAPPEN, such as joining those DBZ fanboys and act like Goku (lol!) can beat Superman against all common sense and logic.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 03:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think DBZ fans at least have an excuse. I mean all those explosions and shit..of varying color, shape, and size. Probably messes with the logic centers in their brains.

Epic stomp for Sheev.

See though now Palpatine loses. Just like that he loses. Whenever anyone mentions his name is Sheev he automatically loses the fight. Just the phrase "Epic stomp for Sheev" is almost contradictory. People named Sheev can't stomp people. People named Sheev are usually butlers for British people. Either that or "Sheev" sounds like the noise someone makes when they somehow cough and sneeze at the exact same time.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 25th, 2016 at 04:32 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 04:27 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Palpatine annihilates.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 06:20 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote