KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Chancellor Palpatine vs Khan

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Chancellor Palpatine wins... 36 87.80%
Khan wins... 5 12.20%
Total: 41 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chancellor Palpatine vs Khan
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

lol Palpatine stomps

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 07:13 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay so who voted for Khan? I get Quanchi did, but he has 2 votes now. Just curious.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 07:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Okay so who voted for Khan? I get Quanchi did, but he has 2 votes now. Just curious.

this should be a good way to sniff out his fake accounts laughing

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 07:30 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lol you sure do like to talk shit about CBR and yet what have here? Oh lookie, a one HUNDRED and fifty f*cking page topic about Yoda vs Khan. Yay! Man this shit is working out well, what was CBR thinking?

Though you do realize you just admitted Palpatine wins, right? Whenever you bust out the "when does he do so in combat" that means just one thing: you know damn well this person is technically capable of this and could use it to easily win. That is why. Otherwise you'd find ways for Khan to win even IF Palpatine uses his powers intelligently.

Can you do that? That is my challenge to you then: convince me Khan can win without resorting to "but but, he never specifically did this and extrapolation is for lesser men".

Telekinetic powers? Check. Potent enough powers to lift objects weighing several hundred pounds? Check. An overall will to survive? Check. PIS not being on? Check. So do you just feel Palpatine would never think of any kind of strategy that involves "use these powers I have to not die" ?

Well I'm off to go post in a Silver Surfer vs Superman topic that is literally thousands of pages long, see ya.
Cbr tanked. Yeah, the place was a trainwreck.

No, I argue every character in combat unlike yourself. You imagine someone's powers and script the fight. That isn't debating. You change the same debating standards thread to thread based off your subjective opinion whereas I am consistent thread to thread.

Kenobi had powers and could do so against Jango yet he didn't. We go by what happens not your emotions and imagination. You live in a world of your own choosing and seem very hypocritical in the gdf threads as well. You're blind to it as well. It's rather humorous for me.

Pis is opinion based while I accept all showings and debate based off the facts. What I argue has happened you're just making shit up like an idiotic child who can't debate based off the evidence. You're done here.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 10:15 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by cdtm
Some people just like to argue. You can tell Quanchi the sky is blue, and he'd argue it's really some other color 'cause "reasons".

God, if I get that dense, shoot me. I'll probably end up arguing something that can NEVER, EVER HAPPEN, such as joining those DBZ fanboys and act like Goku (lol!) can beat Superman against all common sense and logic.
Point out specifically what I said that is unreasonable. I bet you can't.

smile

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 10:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Trocity
Palpatine annihilates.
Based on ?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 10:18 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by relentless1
lol Palpatine stomps
Khan wins.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 10:18 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The only thing Khan wins is an ass beatin.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 10:28 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Cbr tanked. Yeah, the place was a trainwreck.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

quote:
No, I argue every character in combat unlike yourself. You imagine someone's powers and script the fight. That isn't debating. You change the same debating standards thread to thread based off your subjective opinion whereas I am consistent thread to thread.

Whether or not a character uses their powers intelligently seems to depend on just how much YOU want that character to win or lose.

Also no, I'm pretty consistent on the whole "a character should use their powers in the best manner with which to achieve victory" thing. I always say this should be the case unless we have a legit in character reason(like the character is vastly unintelligent).

quote:
Kenobi had powers and could do so against Jango yet he didn't. We go by what happens not your emotions and imagination. You live in a world of your own choosing

Lol just look at the logic you use. Obi Wan was stupid and didn't use powers that could easily have helped him achieve a victory and you feel this is some kind of point?

I do go by what happens: what happened is Palpatine showed more than enough power with his TK to lift up Khan and throw him around easily. This isn't debatable, it's fact.

quote:
and seem very hypocritical in the gdf threads as well. You're blind to it as well.

But you calling someone hypocritical is actually a compliment to them. You calling someone else blind is also hilarious. You've had threads where literally every single poster in the thread but you is calling you out for your nonsense. Yet you STILL act like some 4th grader celebrating the fact he just got a 1st grader to give him his lunch money.

You live in a bubble and if you are as separated from reality when it comes to things that go on in the real world as you are from things that go on in versus forums..I would truly love for you to go to the GDF lol. I'm sure your thoughts on someone like Hilary Clinton are hilarious.

quote:
Pis is opinion based while I accept all showings and debate based off the facts. What I argue has happened you're just making shit up like an idiotic child who can't debate based off the evidence. You're done here.

Just say that you can't accept a certain character will lose so you just pretend their opponent will fight like a retard. It's okay, just admit it.

You basically need to begin reading your posts before you post them. Especially if they involve you attempting to insult anyone. Read them and, if like in this post, the insults you hurl reflect more about you than that specific person you are insulting..perhaps it's not best to make that post.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 10:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Based on ?

Using the Force to throw him around like a ragdoll.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:28 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:38 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

There's a reason cbr crashed and burned years ago.
Did it? I used to go to that forum years ago when I was a kid. I remember it being better for debating by a large margin at the time. Here you had people arguing for hundreds of pages that Wolverine could beat Spidey or Hulk, but CBR had a known ranking of all characters. There was no balant fanboyism, and if that popped up it was shot down by everyone in an instant. Everything was backed up and mod rulings were constant. It's sad to hear that place fell apart.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 02:01 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggernaut74
The only thing Khan wins is an ass beatin.
Quit being a jack ass.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 03:19 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Examples ?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 03:20 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Did it? I used to go to that forum years ago when I was a kid. I remember it being better for debating by a large margin at the time. Here you had people arguing for hundreds of pages that Wolverine could beat Spidey or Hulk, but CBR had a known ranking of all characters. There was no balant fanboyism, and if that popped up it was shot down by everyone in an instant. Everything was backed up and mod rulings were constant. It's sad to hear that place fell apart.
No, certain showings were ok others were deemed pis. It was all subjective without any level of consistency. Pendaran was a turd who hid under the mods and got away with murder. The site is in shambles so he can enjoy the shitty kingdom he has.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 03:21 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Whether or not a character uses their powers intelligently seems to depend on just how much YOU want that character to win or lose.

Also no, I'm pretty consistent on the whole "a character should use their powers in the best manner with which to achieve victory" thing. I always say this should be the case unless we have a legit in character reason(like the character is vastly unintelligent).
You even agreed the place was shit hence why you abandoned it.

False, we argue based off the tendencies of the characters based off the evidence. You are deciding what manner in which they use their powers so you are ignoring their character in favor of their powers used by you. Biased city.

quote:

Lol just look at the logic you use. Obi Wan was stupid and didn't use powers that could easily have helped him achieve a victory and you feel this is some kind of point?

I do go by what happens: what happened is Palpatine showed more than enough power with his TK to lift up Khan and throw him around easily. This isn't debatable, it's fact.
[/B]
That they don't use their powers in the manner in which you describe. He used tk but he also had to defend himself and be aware of Jango and his long ranged Arsenal. You're ignoring the evidence because hey he could tk him!

Based off which showings though ? You're ignoring the character and using his powers how you'd use them. It isn't you it is Palpatine.

quote:

But you calling someone hypocritical is actually a compliment to them. You calling someone else blind is also hilarious. You've had threads where literally every single poster in the thread but you is calling you out for your nonsense. Yet you STILL act like some 4th grader celebrating the fact he just got a 1st grader to give him his lunch money.

You live in a bubble and if you are as separated from reality when it comes to things that go on in the real world as you are from things that go on in versus forums..I would truly love for you to go to the GDF lol. I'm sure your thoughts on someone like Hilary Clinton are hilarious.
[/B]
No specific examples just you acting upset in calling you out.

Says the guy too stupid to catch his own hypocrisy and unable to argue his way out of a paper bag.
quote:

Just say that you can't accept a certain character will lose so you just pretend their opponent will fight like a retard. It's okay, just admit it.

You basically need to begin reading your posts before you post them. Especially if they involve you attempting to insult anyone. Read them and, if like in this post, the insults you hurl reflect more about you than that specific person you are insulting..perhaps it's not best to make that post. [/B]
I argue based off their showings you purposely ignore them because you're an idiot who actually thinks he's being objective.

Again more jibberish because I hurt your silly little girlie feelings.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 03:28 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Examples ?

Sidious vs Maul and Savage is all the Force ragdoll evidence you need, they also have the Force, they should be able to fight back on his level but Sidious was way too strong, Khan has no answer to the Force and he's nowhere near strong enough to fight it physically, especially when Sidious was seen throwing tonnes of weight in Senate Pods at Yoda like they were baseballs. The Force augments his speed to such a degree that he killed 3 top tier Jedi Masters with his lightsaber before they could even mount any kind of offence and Sidious blitzed them from a good 10 feet away too.

In the Force, Sidious is stronger, has TK which Khan doesn't have and is faster than Kahn can react so he's outclassed in every physical way here.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 07:13 AM
Arachnid1

No, certain showings were ok others were deemed pis. It was all subjective without any level of consistency. Pendaran was a turd who hid under the mods and got away with murder. The site is in shambles so he can enjoy the shitty kingdom he has.
Pendaran is still there? He was a great mod.

And there was good reason for that. Certain showings are obvious CIS and PIS. I remember the biggest examples they had of the was Spiderman fighting Firelord (a Herald of Galactus), and one scan where Black Panther defeated Silver Surfer by getting him an arm lock thats "impossible" to break out of. CBR wasn't biased about how they labeled that stuff. If it was too far beyond a characters usual abilities, it was cut down.

CBR was the most fair sight I've scene when it came to debates. The rulings made sense, and no thread went on for hundreds of pages because a mod always came down to make a legit ruling when requested. It sounds like you just tried out the site and had a bad experience that turned you off from it. If it's anything like I remember, it's the golden site for debates like these

EDIT: I wonder if you went there back when I did. What was your name?

PWNT

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 06:04 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yes I agreed CBR did get shitty. I'm just saying you talk about it as if there is a system in place here that works much better. Do you truly believe that Quanchi-chi?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 06:12 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Well he didn't do so to Luke, Yoda, or Vader so it isn't in character. Khan will close on him and kill him. Think, man.

Another Moronic post from the biggest Moron on the site. Listing 3 people Sids didn't do that to, doesn't change the fact that he HAS done that to people. Does your idiocy run so deep that him not doing things sometimes, means the times he has don't count? Likely, which is why everybody laughs at you as the worst debater on this site. How does that make you feel? He's done to Maul, Savage Dooku and Marek to name a few. It's totally in character for him to do so, and he would effortlessly stop Khan with the utmost of ease.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 06:16 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote