KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Help me undrstand the next characters power level

Help me undrstand the next characters power level
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
No, he lost his flight at 1/1000th level of full power.

And punched through time at even less power level.

where do you get the numbers from? are they stated? as i remember he lost his flight in the early stages when he just got to earth. when the metal men attacked him he already couldnt fly. also he broke time barriers when very depowered but gets beat up by batman 1 million who is simply a maeta? and once again one shotted by ultron. do you see a skayfather or even trans leveler going down like that?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 06:55 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Anyway, Kal punching through time isn't so impressive on its own but when you consider how much he was weakened, its ****ing awesome. As per JLA 1M, he was at least weakened to 1/10000 level of his power as he is at least lightspeed and here he could only jump (not even fly) at 1/10000th speed of light.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Then he gets weakened even more in DC 1M 3 where even his HV is gone and he's at the last reserves of his power.

(please log in to view the image)

Even more weakened in DC 1M 4 where he punches through time to the point he ages into an old man.

But as soon as he reaches 853rd century, he's back at his full power.

So it was Kal Kent at less than 1/10000th of his power who punched straight through time. At full power he would punch straight through Hulk too.

I don't think any skyfather at less than 1/10000th of his power can punch through time.

If he is depowered completely, yes Batman can beat him. And Ultron?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 07:17 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Re: Help me undrstand the next characters power level

1. Mr Sinister-low herald
2. Apocalypse-mid herald
3. Super Boy Prime-high trans
4. Super Boy Prime on Guardian Amp-skyfather
5. Kal Kent-skyfather
6. King Thor-skyfather
7. Black Panther(strength wise - peak human, enhanced, super human)-peak human
8. Wolverine( strength wise - peak human, enhanced, super human)-peak human
9. achilles (DC COMICS)
10. Thanos-high trans
11. WWH-high herald
12.WBH-low trans

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 07:31 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

I don't think any skyfather at less than 1/10000th of his power can punch through time.

If he is depowered completely, yes Batman can beat him. And Ultron?

can you provide the evidence he is 1/10000th of hiw power? quoting yourself saying that in other thread is not evidence.

where is it stated that he was depowered completely when batman beats him?

i meant ultraman. still one shotted him while he had a good amount of his powers since he could fly. kal kent also seems to always avoid fighting and let even wonder woman do the fighting for him. he is like beast from the x men. doesnt do the fighting

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 07:32 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Wolverine is beyond peak human in physical matters

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 10:19 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by Genii96
Wolverine is beyond peak human in physical matters

in death of wolverine they stated even without the healing factor he still could resist the poison for a while because of his super human strength and abilities. so by that and feats maybe he is enhanced to very low level of super human. also in his fights vs beats he always overpowers beast physically. and beast is what class 2? i think he is somewhere around beast and blade level of strength. but thats just my opinion

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 10:46 AM
ASGARDIANBRONY

WWH is NOT high herald tier, he is just plain herald tier at best.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 12:35 AM
ASGARDIANBRONY is currently offline Click here to Send ASGARDIANBRONY a Private Message Find more posts by ASGARDIANBRONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Panther is stronger than Peak Human strength wise. He can break chains and sh*t.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 12:39 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Poor charles. I hate how all my idols from the 90s turned into douchebags. Scott, Charles, Namor, freaking sucks

i actually like Scott since the House of M. to me his character was unrelatable until you see him actually struggle with hard decisions and you see his process. He seems less of the boy scout.

Namor to me has and more than likely will always be cool if hits on Sue Storm and the likes.

we can all agree that they took Charles' character and drug it through the mud and then tried to flush the evidence. its like they refused to let him have any role except for leader/mentor or behind the scenes/ string puller but it kinda makes sense. He had a dream, the dream has been carried on/taken over by others he would be pressed to feel relevant or feel responsible for the overall success or failure of that dream which is his legacy and seemingly only reason to exist.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 05:25 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Poor charles. I hate how all my idols from the 90s turned into douchebags. Scott, Charles, Namor, freaking sucks

i actually like Scott since the House of M. to me his character was unrelatable until you see him actually struggle with hard decisions and you see his process. He seems less of the boy scout.

Namor to me has and more than likely will always be cool if hits on Sue Storm and the likes.

we can all agree that they took Charles' character and drug it through the mud and then tried to flush the evidence. its like they refused to let him have any role except for leader/mentor or behind the scenes/ string puller but it kinda makes sense. He had a dream, the dream has been carried on/taken over by others he would be pressed to feel relevant or feel responsible for the overall success or failure of that dream which is his legacy and seemingly only reason to exist.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 06:28 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote