KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » H/P Doomsday vs. Void

H/P Doomsday vs. Void
Started by: backup

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by apex_pretador
1 million nukes won't even blow up the moon.
Hell, 1 billion Tsar bombs won't blow up the moon.

Void solostomped a group of planet busters at once while barely trying. He broke all the bones of the hulk in one hit. Void has moleculat manipulation powerful enough to rip apart molecule man.
Void can regenerate from a single atom.
Viod wins.

I reckon Void wins too,but just to say: The guardian's kamikaze attack ripped a hole in reality (or was it the universe?) and it only KOed a weaker Doomy.

Molecule Man was weakened, from what I've seen.

Regeneration from a single atom is fine, but doesn't mean much. Mr Immortal would never die, but in a fight against Hulk? No one would say he wins. If he gets continually ripped and has to regenerate, its hardly a win...

But yeah, as I said, Void wins.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:47 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apex_pretador

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I reckon Void wins too,but just to say: The guardian's kamikaze attack ripped a hole in reality (or was it the universe?) and it only KOed a weaker Doomy.

Molecule Man was weakened, from what I've seen.

Regeneration from a single atom is fine, but doesn't mean much. Mr Immortal would never die, but in a fight against Hulk? No one would say he wins. If he gets continually ripped and has to regenerate, its hardly a win...

But yeah, as I said, Void wins.

I agree that molecule man wasn't at his best, but still a beasty showing.
Also, my post was in response to "1 million nukes" considering that nuke level is fodder to herald tiers.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 02:55 PM
apex_pretador is currently offline Click here to Send apex_pretador a Private Message Find more posts by apex_pretador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I agree that molecule man wasn't at his best, but still a beasty showing.
Also, my post was in response to "1 million nukes" considering that nuke level is fodder to herald tiers.

It pushed an amped Superman to his limits.... So they were prob pretty large nukes

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 02:58 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

1 million nukes won't even blow up the moon.
Hell, 1 billion Tsar bombs won't blow up the moon.

Void solostomped a group of planet busters at once while barely trying. He broke all the bones of the hulk in one hit. Void has moleculat manipulation powerful enough to rip apart molecule man.
Void can regenerate from a single atom.
Viod wins.

1 million nukes will blow up the moon. It will blow up the Earth.

Void didn't solo ANY planet buster. Remember characters don't operate at their highest (or even close to it) in every scene. That means Void beat the characters AT THEIR AVERAGE power levels (which is far below planet busting).

2nd, beating a character doesn't give you their offensive output. Durability and Offense are two different things.

Finally, void didn't have MM level matter manipulation. It was Voidtry. Void and Voidtry are two different personalities. Void has never atomized anyone of notable mention.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 05:23 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by h1a8
Void has never atomized anyone of notable mention.
He atomized Loki:
http://i.imgur.com/7NAPPgM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/G3tdJfO.jpg

Another depiction:
http://i.imgur.com/IrbwTah.jpg

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 05:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Amped by Norn stones too.

thumb up

Gud find

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 05:52 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

1 million nukes on his face didn't atomize DD.

Now Void was almost killed by the hellicarrier. And I am supposed to be impresed by Void "atomizing" and amped Loki when a hellicarrier does that amount of damage on Void?

Perpective peps, perspective!

DD wins IMO and I respectfully disagree with Void beating DD.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 06:42 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Dd was not atomized in fact he survived a force of 1 million nukes at point blank range and the omega beams from DS. When has void muster a force of 1 million nukes? Or enough energy to laid waste to a 1/5 of a planet? Or tear a hole in reality? Answer: Never.

What? Sentry fought Genis in the microverse and they were outputting enough energy that the flares could be seen by people in the normal universe.

That's hilariously above the destruction of a single planet. So either you didn't know that or you are one of those people who feel the Void isn't Sentry(he is though).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 06:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Surtur
What? Sentry fought Genis in the microverse and they were outputting enough energy that the flares could be seen by people in the normal universe.

That's hilariously above the destruction of a single planet. So either you didn't know that or you are one of those people who feel the Void isn't Sentry(he is though).

Yes, so?

Superman survived a super nova attack from starbreaker yet he wasn't able to survive DD um from the same writer.

Also a kamikaze guardian attack that open a hole in space.

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Sep 26th, 2016 at 07:00 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 06:58 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But..you asked me when he's done things like destroy 1/5 of a planet or something..and I told you. Also tearing a small hole in space doesn't actually compare to the massive energies needed in order for your energy flares to be visible from the microverse.

He's also tanked hits from people who can destroy planets and briefly contained the energies of a cosmic cube with his bare hands.

Doomsday will never ever even get close to him unless he allows it.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 07:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Nah! He doesn't have the juice to harm DD imo

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 07:07 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

1 million nukes on his face didn't atomize DD.

Now Void was almost killed by the hellicarrier. And I am supposed to be impresed by Void "atomizing" and amped Loki when a hellicarrier does that amount of damage on Void?

DD wins IMO and I respectfully disagree with Void beating DD.

Wait? Helicarrier almost killed Void?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 07:11 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wait? Helicarrier almost killed Void?

Causing damage if it makes you happy

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 07:16 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Wait so did the Helicarrier almost kill the Void?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 07:30 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Let me repeat that

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 07:40 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Let me repeat that

So was your original statement true or false?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 07:45 PM
Insane Titan

The helicarrier did wreck the Void though.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 08:41 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

So was your original statement true or false?

It was an overstatement. I can't recall every single comic i have read, you know, but have no problem with it.

But it being true or false doesn't change the writer intent that hellicarrier > Avengers + norm stones. Which is probably a lot less than 1 nuke.

In DD case writer intent 1 mill nukes + amped Superman <<<<<<< DD. Imo smile

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Sep 26th, 2016 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 08:55 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

It was an overstatement. I can't recall every single comic i have read, you know, but have no problem with it.

But it being true or false doesn't change the writer intent that hellicarrier > Avengers + norm stones. Which is probably a lot less than 1 nuke.

In DD case writer intent 1 mill nukes + amped Superman <<<<<<< DD. Imo smile

Not sure where u got writer intent helicarrier > Avengers + norn stones. Sure the helicarrier makes for a loud bang and collateral damage, but we actually see on panel the heroes with Norn stone amps were actually able to hurt him albeit briefly.

And as for the helicarrier attack, it was really a dual attack since Thor just quite literally blasted him away from the city premises as was Stark's plan. I think Void briefly reverting back to Bob was mostly a product of that persona. The helicarrier in the end was really inconsequential and the main reason Void lost was himself(Bob).

Also to be honest Norn stones in the right hands is far beyond any helicarrier.

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Sep 26th, 2016 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 09:38 PM
tkitna

The helicarrier in the end was really inconsequential and the main reason Void lost was himself(Bob).

Also to be honest Norn stones in the right hands is far beyond any helicarrier.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 11:15 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote