KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr Sinister vs Manchester Black

Mr Sinister vs Manchester Black
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krisblaze

Sinister soes exceptionally well against tp/tk.

I'd say its his forte looking at his fight against Nate.

Even so I wouldnt be surprised if Black simply overpowered him

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 04:53 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yea he's more a behind the scenes schemer...Who's the xmen buff here? Im honestly curious now

there used to be dozens of us.

as far as the fight does, I don't know tbh. I could see arguments for both people. if I had to pick someone though, i'd pick black as being more powerful, but i'm not sure he can actually kill Sinister. He's not exactly easy to do away with.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 05:48 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Black is quite hard to kill as well....

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 06:47 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
he's owned jean and psylocke with tp, and even emma couldn't do anything against him until he took scott's brain patterns. he's beaten numerous incarnations of the x-factor teams and has even owned nate a couple times. physically he's smacked around strong guy like nothing. with some prep he was even able to hold his own against the phoenix 5. he can go astral, has survived having been nearly cut in half by scott:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads..._03_rougher.jpg

more recently he even survived decapitation without trouble and has been shown to be able to upgrade bodies. at times his molecular control makes him almost impossible to hurt. if we're assuming the highest showings for sinister, he could def make this a fight. it depends a bit on how you view black's tp--if you think he is way above the likes of emma, jean and maddie pryor, then maybe his tp would be enough. sinister has been called one of the top 5 psi's in marvel and personally, i don't think it would be. he'd likely be stronger but not enough to win convincingly that way. so it would come to black's tk vs sinister's offense and THAT may be where the trouble comes. sinister's offense is a bit....inconsistent and black's tk may be enough to override sinister's body control.

regardless, i don't see this as a stomp by any stretch and i think sinister could take some, but i'd give black the majority. he'd need to work to get by sinister's force fields though, but i think he could eventually. if sinister had some great, and consistent, offensive showings, i would take him more than likely.

Black is more powerful than Jean, Emma and Psylocke put together in TP and more skilled to boot.

The only reason he did anything to Nate because he had placed a psychic trap in his mind.

Black switches his mind to a random person and kills him just like he did to Bizarro and Superman.

And Bizarro's mind is so incomprehensible that Batman said he made Joker look sane and J'onn couldn't even read his mind.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 06:50 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

While I don't generally buy into the DC hype about Saturn Girl being a greater telepath than the LT, I'd definitely say that Black is a magnitude greater than Emma or Jean.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 07:10 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Sinister kills him.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 08:45 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Black is quite hard to kill as well....

Of course, I was speaking only in relation to Black having generally better TP.

Originally posted by krisblaze
While I don't generally buy into the DC hype about Saturn Girl being a greater telepath than the LT, I'd definitely say that Black is a magnitude greater than Emma or Jean.

He's a good notch or two above either of them, yeah.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 08:46 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Was that actually him in Vera's mind? After he killed himself.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 08:50 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Not a stomp either way, that's just pure bias.

Black wins more often than not.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 09:07 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote