KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther vs Deathstroke

Black Panther vs Deathstroke
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

Black Panther vs Deathstroke

1. current versions

2. classic version of both

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 10:33 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

i personally think Black Panther will take this. we saw that bronze tiger, nightwing, green arrow, all give slade trouble. even defeating him. getting the better in fights vs him. Black Panther is just more than them. he is very lethal and powerful.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:48 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

In round one, Panther has his suit which stores kinetic energy, right? Plus his KotD upgrades etc.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:53 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you all see BP's epic appearance on Ultron Revolution? If you haven't seen it, he pulls off the most gangsta move in comic book cartoon history- he takes Captain America's shield by force immediately after Cap brawled with Crossbones. Said it was Wakandian property and jetted!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 02:43 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

That list of people who "gave him trouble" is an impressive list. But then again, judging by your past posts and interpretation of events, I'm not sure what to think. So has BP never lost to a top rated street fighter? Honest question, since I'm not current on either fighters and don't have an opinion on this fight.

Inspired by AlbertoJohnAvil with special thanks to Damborgson

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 03:14 PM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dareangel
i personally think Black Panther will take this. we saw that bronze tiger, nightwing, green arrow, all give slade trouble. even defeating him. getting the better in fights vs him. Black Panther is just more than them. he is very lethal and powerful.

Stop being a fool and posting this nonsense, fool. First off Bronze Tiger did not fight Slade one on one he had Deadshot their as back up and Deadshot was shooting at him. Also Slade was half dead from getting shot and blown the f' up for a whole day since Steel sent basically the entire Army after him so they already had that advantage.

Green Arrow needed heavy one sided prep including a year training with Slade's former mentor and the freaking national guard snipers to even get an upper hand. Plus DS wanted to get arrested to make contact with Drakon. Green Arrow has even admitted on panel that he is no match for Slade.

Myself and others posted have shown you many different instances where Slade destroys Nightwing when he wants too.

Originally posted by Faceless808
That list of people who "gave him trouble" is an impressive list. But then again, judging by your past posts and interpretation of events, I'm not sure what to think.

laughing out loud You can't believe his "interpretations," all he does is a google image search or look in a respect thread w/out have a clue of context or the full battles.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 03:47 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
In round one, Panther has his suit which stores kinetic energy, right? Plus his KotD upgrades etc.

He's yet to use or do anything that he has Under Hickman. So I don't think he has his KOTD.

I think classic would be a better match up.

Current I see Panther taking it. Defense against Piercing weapons, comes off more skilled to me, and that's all really needed in my opinion for T'Challa to beat Slade. Defense against his Offense. Only thing Slade has going for him is his tactical mindset and against Panther that might not help to much.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 03:52 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

Originally posted by Supermutant
laughing out loud You can't believe his "interpretations," all he does is a google image search or look in a respect thread w/out have a clue of context or the full battles.

LMAO!! thumb up I was being polite, bro!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 03:57 PM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
He's yet to use or do anything that he has Under Hickman. So I don't think he has his KOTD.

Current I see Panther taking it. Defense against Piercing weapons, comes off more skilled to me, and that's all really needed in my opinion for T'Challa to beat Slade. Defense against his Offense. Only thing Slade has going for him is his tactical mindset and against Panther that might not help to much.

You don't think Slades Nth metal armor would help him in this match up?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 04:15 PM
Dareangel

Stop being a fool and posting this nonsense, fool. First off Bronze Tiger did not fight Slade one on one he had Deadshot their as back up and Deadshot was shooting at him. Also Slade was half dead from getting shot and blown the f' up for a whole day since Steel sent basically the entire Army after him so they already had that advantage.

Green Arrow needed heavy one sided prep including a year training with Slade's former mentor and the freaking national guard snipers to even get an upper hand. Plus DS wanted to get arrested to make contact with Drakon. Green Arrow has even admitted on panel that he is no match for Slade.

Myself and others posted have shown you many different instances where Slade destroys Nightwing when he wants too.

first of all please watch your language. this is getting pathetic and childish. did i hurt your feelings so much by offending deathstroke? did i offended your "stroke" for him? Lol. bronze tiger defeated slade. he defeated him. write that on your forehead. just because slade had a fight before means nothing. or are you trying to tell me he is so fragile he needs to be fresh out of bed in the morning to fight well. dont be a walking joke.

green arrow gave him fights in other occasions. however the one i posted is valid as well. slade couldnt defend himself from green arrow who made him look like a fool. thats a fact - live with it. of course... slade wanted to get beat up so badly. he likes to get his ass kicked. i just love it when fanboys bring the "he didnt want to fight and wanted to just stand there and get his ass handed to him". he was trying to fight arrow but found out its a tough mission. aside of that, there are other fights where arrow put a nice fight with him and showed he is faster. like the one where he jumps on slade and sticks an arrow right into his eye. how about that fight? go look it up.

yeah post some more smilies. it boosts your credibility so much while i shove you face first into the dirt
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 04:16 PM
Dareangel

i agree with your post a lot.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 04:16 PM
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

yeah post some more smilies. it boosts your credibility so much while i shove you face first into the dirt
roll eyes (sarcastic)

SuperMutant is a respected poster and is very logical in his approach to the versus forum. He votes Marvel and DC fairly and he backs up his claims. He doesn't show his bias either way.

BTW, I didn't appreciate the physical violence part of your post. Just saying.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 04:38 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

in his current series, he tracked a woman by literally tracking the scent of her soul. I'm pretty sure that he's still king of the dead.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 04:40 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

first of all please watch your language. this is getting pathetic and childish. did i hurt your feelings so much by offending deathstroke? did i offended your "stroke" for him? Lol. bronze tiger defeated slade. he defeated him. write that on your forehead. just because slade had a fight before means nothing. or are you trying to tell me he is so fragile he needs to be fresh out of bed in the morning to fight well. dont be a walking joke.

green arrow gave him fights in other occasions. however the one i posted is valid as well. slade couldnt defend himself from green arrow who made him look like a fool. thats a fact - live with it. of course... slade wanted to get beat up so badly. he likes to get his ass kicked. i just love it when fanboys bring the "he didnt want to fight and wanted to just stand there and get his ass handed to him". he was trying to fight arrow but found out its a tough mission. aside of that, there are other fights where arrow put a nice fight with him and showed he is faster. like the one where he jumps on slade and sticks an arrow right into his eye. how about that fight? go look it up.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually being a fool should hurt your feelings more than being call one. WTH? It actually does matter what condition a character is in when they start a fight. I wonder if your same standards hold true when Crossbones fought a tired Daredevil and beat him. Funny how I have been on this board for years and you are the only one to call me a Deathstroke fanboy. I have probably argued more against him than for, but its too easy to expose your blatant lies.

The fact that you mentioned one of Slade's highest feats as a lowing showing demonstrates your lack of understanding. Identity Crisis where he owned Zatanna, GL Kyle, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Flash. The fact that Ollie had to try and get Slade mad to beat him with that team speaks volumes. I almost forgot Plastic Man and Hawkman was on that team.

So yeah your posts are laughing out loud laughing out loud worthy.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 04:48 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

roll eyes (sarcastic)
At this point I'm certain that you're a sock account. Either that or you really are retarded.

So what on other occasions did arrow give him a fight? Do you actually have any evidence to prove that the shit that's coming out of your mouth is actually true? Since when has getting hit a few times count as getting beaten up badly? What's funny is that you bring up arrow doing well against a holding back slade while arrow has the backing of the national guard and prep, but if I brought up slade beating on the teen titans, you'd likely say that he had prep. The arrow through the eye? You mean that comic that had him solo a small team of justice leaguers and tag the flash? That's the best you can do?

Classic slade beats classic panther and current panther beats current slade. By the way, both of these guys currently would rip daredevil in half.

Last edited by deathslash on Sep 26th, 2016 at 04:51 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 04:48 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by deathslash
in his current series, he tracked a woman by literally tracking the scent of her soul. I'm pretty sure that he's still king of the dead.

You might be right he might still be KOTD I still find it a bit questionable but regardless it hasn't said he isn't. So he might just be using different gear.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 07:11 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Slade in both.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 04:09 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Actually being a fool should hurt your feelings more than being call one. WTH? It actually does matter what condition a character is in when they start a fight. I wonder if your same standards hold true when Crossbones fought a tired Daredevil and beat him. Funny how I have been on this board for years and you are the only one to call me a Deathstroke fanboy. I have probably argued more against him than for, but its too easy to expose your blatant lies.

The fact that you mentioned one of Slade's highest feats as a lowing showing demonstrates your lack of understanding. Identity Crisis where he owned Zatanna, GL Kyle, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Flash. The fact that Ollie had to try and get Slade mad to beat him with that team speaks volumes. I almost forgot Plastic Man and Hawkman was on that team.

So yeah your posts are laughing out loud laughing out loud worthy.

are you playing dumb or are you really dumb? now you exclude and leave in the shadows the fact deathstroke has a healing factor? i guess you are not dick riding at all with slade. the guy has a HEALING FACTOR. and you say that a little fight prior to bronze tiger suddenly took away from him? dont be a jackass.

if you are trying to argue slade hurting flash and tagging him is legit, then you deserve 100% the tag of a fanboy. the way i see it, nobody exposed you for years on that. and here i come and slap you with the tag you deserve. from now on you are known as deathstroke fanboy.

the only thing worthy laughing is your mental state and double standard

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 06:41 AM
Dareangel

Originally posted by deathslash
At this point I'm certain that you're a sock account. Either that or you really are retarded.

So what on other occasions did arrow give him a fight? Do you actually have any evidence to prove that the shit that's coming out of your mouth is actually true? Since when has getting hit a few times count as getting beaten up badly? What's funny is that you bring up arrow doing well against a holding back slade while arrow has the backing of the national guard and prep, but if I brought up slade beating on the teen titans, you'd likely say that he had prep. The arrow through the eye? You mean that comic that had him solo a small team of justice leaguers and tag the flash? That's the best you can do?

Classic slade beats classic panther and current panther beats current slade. By the way, both of these guys currently would rip daredevil in half.

so i see in the relationship between you and mutant you are the H*E. got it. anyway i already pointed out you need to take a break from the internet and some chill pills. it seems like your mental state is in danger.

of you are dumb. you are just so dumb. i just posted a fight where green arrow sticks an arrow into his eye. are you even reading posts? or do you just expect preety pictures. i already mentioned at least 1 fight where green arrow owned him with an arrow to the eye not shot by him, but a stub. he jumped on slade, wraped his legs around him and stubed him in the eye. and again with the flash tagging. dont you realize bringing that complete PIS showing only makes you look like a whore riding slades dick? if you even try to argue its not PIS you are further making yourself look dumber and dumber. please stop.

during the whole slade saga, i brought facts and feats of slade evenly matched by nightwing or losing to him. losing to green arrow twice. and all i get is excuses and more excuses. the fact slade lost to bronze tiger. again excuses he fought before that, even with the fact he has a freakin healing factor. this is just pathetic. when the character is a boss like daredevil, he has tons of wins no excuses. same with captain america and black panther. slade only gets beat up and his fanboys are making more and more excuses for him. this is beyond pathetic.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 06:47 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Stop

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 06:49 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote