KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Persephone

Persephone
Started by: turin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BEST TRINITY

Im gonna c it today.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:24 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrixknower

only one matrix
Only one matrix
There is only one matrix. I will try to make you understand, so you will know where the third matrix starts. Two ships are left in the fleet the logos and the hammer. The logos is Captian Niobe's ship. The Hammer is the strongest ship in the fleet, which can launch an EMP while still operating its hovercraft mobility. At the end of Matrix reloaded the Hammer was sent to find survivors of the counter attack. When it arrived the machines tried to attack them, but they let off an EMP destroying the machines and knocking the human in which agent smith was in the body of out cold. Once the Hammer picked up it's survivor it headed north on the orders of Commander Lock to bring in the crew of the Neb, so that they could have more ships to defend the front gates of Zion, besides the powerful Hammer. When the hammer comes to the NEB., the NEB crew are running though the tunnels away from the sentinals. This is when the story gets interesting. The Hammer goes into action. The Wac Brothers decided not to show this in the movie, so all you fans could have your random thoughts. The Hammer pushes forward and launches an EMP, YES WHILE STILL MOVING, Neo turns puts up his hand and gets shocked by the EMP and the Sentinels and himself fall to the ground. Now this is how NEO got shocked.

In the first movie Neo destroys agent smith by going inside of him. Agent Smith though is thrown out of the agent society, The Arcitect confronts agent smith and gives him special powers letting him control and feel other robots. Now this is what you don't know, after NEO talks to the Oracle agent smtih comes and fights. Agent Smith tried to take neo over, but neo overcomes him. Smith's powers to control of robots is placed inside of him, but neo does not know that yet. This power has to be awakened by a huge emotional push through the body. That is what makes this "the one" different from all the rest. NEO receives the kiss of emotion from Persephone, which is the other maker of the MATRIX that the Artchitect was talking about.

Now lets get to the point NEO talks to the artchitect and runs and saves Trinity causing the emotional rush and the robot that was already inside of him trigger, now the robots awakeness was a cause of all three. Agent Smith, The Emotional rush, and Persephone. Now heres the trick that nobody seems to see. The program was already inside to NEO. THe oracle knew this everytime she talked to him. The oracle kept saying is that what you want to hear. This is where the third movie starts. Inside to neo is a renegade program, that the architect thought he could control, but he couldn't because the maker of emotion persephone hacked the program and made it a renegade, like the oracle, keymaker and other which you will see. The revolution takes place when the renegade programs and the humans fight back. I am sorry, but I will get in trouble if i tell you anymore information.

I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but NEO is the link he is half robot and half human. ZION is still around. There is only ONE matrix. I didn't like the story on the set either, but the end of the trilogy is unbelievable. I think all of you will be amazed. I WAS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:27 PM
Matrixknower is currently offline Click here to Send Matrixknower a Private Message Find more posts by Matrixknower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

Why did he can feel them

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:32 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Serpent

quote:
Matrixknower said:
NEO is the link he is half robot and half human. ZION is still around. There is only ONE matrix. I didn't like the story on the set either, but the end of the trilogy is unbelievable. I think all of you will be amazed. I WAS

Persphone is a virus, it didn't like being obeyed so it went renegade. Machine need the humans. Humans need the machine. We can live as one in harmony.

So in your mind what is the difference between a robot/program/algorithm, and a “human being”?

Both obey the laws of cause and effect. Both are utterly bound by rules (of control).

If you met me on the street how would you know whether I was “Agent Smith”, or “Mr. Anderson” inside?

Specifically what is tangibly different (from your point of view) between Persephone and/or “the Oracle” and from Trinity and/or Niobe? How can you tell a “human” from a “program” (algorithm)?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:49 PM
The Serpent is currently offline Click here to Send The Serpent a Private Message Find more posts by The Serpent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

You guys are only talking about the video game Persephone?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 05:04 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

matrixknower, nice thanks for the post, but how do you know this stuff? did you have something to do with the filming? sweet.... ya i never bought the whole multi matrix thing (after i thought about it for a minute) someone in one of the threads suggest that Neo had a program installed in him. I was thinking that the program was more like a program designed by the architect to make the "one" more of a constant. I am also betting that there is going to be a major conflict between Smith and Neo that will determine what happens unlike reloaded where smith was just an obstacle. clue me in but leave it a surprise. also in the trailer it shows smith laughing in a kitchen which looks a lot like the oracles kitchen. that could be trouble.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 05:43 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

matrixknower, what you explained does make a lot of sense...i think when he said 'i feel them', he probably felt their fear, fear of being destroyed by the EMP...not feeling them in the sense of their presence but their fears, cause he's half one of them. if this is so, then there might be a little problem in revolutions as he may be reluctant to destroy the machines..so neo may go bad for a while, but i think trinity's love would bring him back and sustain him..and then i fear morpheous will die......

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 08:11 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Really short comment: I liked Persephone.

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 08:22 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

has anyone seen the second reconnaisance part 2? the fairy being watching a baby in the growing fields could be persephone...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 06:57 AM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

just a thought..when persephone mentioned being loved once, she didnt mentioned who he was. we think it's the merovingian but what if he's not? what if her lover was someone else? maybe her lover was a former one who took the right door and failed?(heeding the architects call) and then probably turned bad? she seems to look at trinity with eyes of pity..in the sense that she too would loose neo to the architect...so maybe persephone was also a former one's girlfriend but lost him...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 09:30 AM
rasselas

bonjour from me! persophone= mother of the matrix. as i saw someone say before merovingian could be the program for language, in the that there is a program for birds and trees etc. persophone is the program for love. archi says the mother found a system which was accepted by 99% of all subjects, this system may be love! for most people if they are occupied by love wont be bothered about the world they are in and wont wish to dispute it. therefore keeping the matrix free from dispute and giving those plugged in a reason to live(they think) and so to work for the machines.

anyone gona deny me the intrinsic feeling of content thinking im right?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 11:52 AM
rasselas is currently offline Click here to Send rasselas a Private Message Find more posts by rasselas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I wouldn’t exactly say the Matrix is a world based on love.
After having got past Persephone in Enter the Matrix, I offer another theory though. The first Matrix, the perfect world that no human mind would accept, the one that caused a massive system crash might’ve been a heavenly Nirvana. Persephone might have helped create that once upon a time.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 04:46 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

thats a cool idea!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 04:48 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote