KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Women Born into Islam Nation vs Judao Christian Nation

Where would women have more chances for success in the modern age?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Being Born in a Muslim Islamic State/Nation Regime 10 47.62%
Being Born into a Judao Christian SocietyNation/State 11 52.38%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Women Born into Islam Nation vs Judao Christian Nation
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Africa!! Yes that backwards country represents all of Christianity. Question, how stupid are you?

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 06:39 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
They do in Africa.

In which religion do you feel this happens more often?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 06:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
In which religion do you feel this happens more often?

As MF DELPH pointed out on the first page, it is most common in third world countries, regardless of religion.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 07:01 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

No shit dummy.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 07:10 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Africa!! Yes that backwards country

Question, how stupid are you?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 07:53 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice one, I didn't know Nigeria wasn't a country

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 09:33 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, but the Christians don't mutilate the women's genitals if they disobey.

That is true today, but Christianity has a history.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 12:32 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by MF DELPH
I think the main determining factor is whether it's a 1st world nation versus a 3rd world nation rather than whether the nation is primarily Christian or Islamic. An Islamic woman in Qatar, Indonesia, or Pakistan is likely going to have better prospects than a Christian woman in Uganda or Zimbabwe. Not all Islamic Countries practice Sharia Law and oppress women. For example, Indonesia had a female president (Megawati Sukarnoputri) a little over a decade ago and women there are allowed to receive an education, work, drive, etc. Pakistan had a female Prime Minister as far back as the 80s. The more oppressive regimes like Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, and the like are terrible though. If we're talking only 1st World Nations like the US or France and comparing them to Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan then of course the contrast is apparent but when you go further down the line those theocracies aren't the only examples of Islamic States.

Also, I didn't vote. It's a loaded question.
I feel like this should be the open and closing statement of this thread.

Not much more needs to be said. Yes there are barbaric Islamic cultures but there are similar Christian ones. People seem so willing to dismiss Africa. Honestly I think the correct answer is not which religion is better for women. It's more which countries has evolved enough not to let their theological leanings allow them to dominate a gender.

Make no mistake their have been plenty of brutal Christain nations throughout history that have treated women like garbage, objectified being, and second class citizens.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 01:03 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Nice one, I didn't know Nigeria wasn't a country
There is no way you're really this oblivious. Africa you said... that's a continent. It filled with countries. Right... you get that, right?

Last edited by Lord Lucien on Oct 18th, 2016 at 01:42 AM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 01:39 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why are you always looking for a fight?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 01:42 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Attention seekers who say stupid things make for easy targets...

...is why I always look for a fight with you.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 01:45 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure it is.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 01:49 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

At least your as not jacked up as themlaughing out loud

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 01:57 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

At least your as not jacked up as themlaughing out loud
It's as Greg King wrote: there's just no point arguing with stupid people, is there? They're always goings to bring you down to their level and beat with you experience.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 02:04 AM
NemeBro

The poll is really great, I am glad I did it, I hope the numbers go towards Islamic Theocracy. This will really highlight the hypocrisy of the left towards women.

You're the one looking for a fight you stupid retard, lol.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 02:07 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says the guy who been locked up, lol.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 02:08 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak
I feel like this should be the open and closing statement of this thread.

Not much more needs to be said.

And you get to decide what needs to be said, and what does not?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 02:49 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I am not the final decision maker on this topic. Still I find it hard for anyone to really add anything meaningful to the conversation. To me Delph has pretty much summed up everything that needs to be said on this topic in this context.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 06:12 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Only four pages, but this thread is amusing thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 06:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak
I am not the final decision maker on this topic. Still I find it hard for anyone to really add anything meaningful to the conversation. To me Delph has pretty much summed up everything that needs to be said on this topic in this context.

You might find it hard to add anything meaninful, but other people are allowed to say whatever they want.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 06:30 PM