KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Anakin Skywalker vs Mace Windu vs Count Dooku - a threeway fight

Anakin Skywalker vs Mace Windu vs Count Dooku - a threeway fight
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Anakin Skywalker vs Mace Windu vs Count Dooku - a threeway fight

Scenario one:
●Mace and Dooku as of TPM; Anakin as of TCW S6

Scenario two:
●Everybody as of RotS

---

Round 1:
●Unarmed

Round 2:
●Sabers

Round 3:
●The Force

Round 4:
●All-out

Round 5:
●Dooku has a permanent Vjun amp (the one he got against Yoda).
●Mace has a permanent Vaapad amp (the one he got against Sidious).
●Anakin has a permanent Force rage amp (the one he got against Dooku).
●Morals off, bloodlust on for everyone

---

Applies to all rounds:
●Win by death/KO.
●Force augmentation is allowed in each round.
●Location: The Krayt Dragon cave from KotOR.
●No prep.
●Everyone knows each other to the extent they know each other in the lore.
●Morals on, bloodlust off (save round 5), but everyone is willing to kill.
●Everyone is fully healed after each round.
●Commentors must provide extensive reasoning when posting, not just "Round 1: Mace," or "Round 3: Anakin."
●Legends sources take priority; Canon applies only if it doesn't conflict with Legends.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2016 08:34 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

I'll just cover Scenario two, as TPM Windu/Dooku are too speculative.

1. Anakin. He is just by far the fastest and strongest here.

2. Also Anakin, if they don't gang up on him. He already has beaten Dooku, and Windu is "only" Dooku's equal.

3. Again, Anakin. He could dodge|reflect Tyranus lightning, and is the most powerful here.

4. Anakin. See above, lel.

5. Dooku loses. Honestly, Anakin should be able to trash Dooku and Windu, before latter sinks to deep into Vaapad. If not, Anakin is still more powerful.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2016 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Anakin has shown Tutaminis? When?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2016 09:45 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Re: Anakin Skywalker vs Mace Windu vs Count Dooku - a threeway fight

Nice thread.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azronger
Round 1:
●Unarmed

Scenario 1: Anakin. Best physicals, most raw power.
Scenario 2: Probably Anakin, but Mace Windu has some really good unarmed feats, and his vaapad/shatterpoint work well here.

quote:

Round 2:
●Sabers

1. Anakin. He's already giving TCW Dooku a hard time, so TPM Dooku/TPM Mace are likely below him. Dooku is probably > Mace as of TPM, because he was mentioned to have been Yoda's greatest student, I'm pretty sure he was stated to beat Windu in sparring matches somewhere, and because the two are suggested to be equals as of Dark Rendevous, by which Windu would probably have had more room to grow due to his younger age.
2. Anakin, he was already beating Dooku before his Zonakin moment, with his moments of weakness coming from plot-specific points of emotional instability. Mace edges out Dooku via vaapad and shatterpoint.

quote:

Round 3:
●The Force

This one's interesting. I'd say Dooku > Mace in scenario 1 for similar reasons to round 2, while Mace takes over in scenario 2 thanks to vaapad and shatterpoint. I'm honestly not sure where Anakin lies. He doesn't have the same feats in telekinesis that the other two do; or rather, he doesn't reliably demonstrate them, but instead seems more bound to his emotional state. I'd say that Anakin isn't on their level yet in terms of force mastery.

quote:

Round 4:
●All-out

Anakin takes both. His potential disadvantage in telekinesis isn't enough to prevent a close quarters combat. Scenario 1 is followed by Dooku, 2 is followed by Windu.

quote:

Round 5:
●Dooku has a permanent Vjun amp (the one he got against Yoda).
●Mace has a permanent Vaapad amp (the one he got against Sidious).
●Anakin has a permanent Force rage amp (the one he got against Dooku).
●Morals off, bloodlust on for everyone

Dooku loses; he still had to flee from Yoda, whereas Windu was able to defeat Palpatine.

Between Windu and Anakin, Anakin probably has a lot more power backing his attacks; his raw power already rivals Yoda's, and now is amped to the nth degree. We can compare Sidious's domination of pre-amp Windu to Anakin's domination of Dooku, and it seems from the language that Anakin's was more thorough. So I'd give Zonakin the edge, but, it's possible that Windu's vaapad could feed off of his anger, and that his shatterpoint could exploit a loophole. So I'm unsure.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2016 10:58 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Assuming RotS...

1. Undecided between Anakin and Mace
2. Anakin
3. Dooku (sans bloodlusted rounds, which would favor Anakin)
4. Anakin

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Oct 2nd, 2016 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2016 11:26 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Mace Windu
2. Mace Windu
3. Dooku via mastery; Windu is more powerful, but has less tools to offer; Anakin is more powerful than either, but has incredibly small amount of tools to offer.
4. Undecided.
5. Mace.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2016 11:43 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Assuming RotS...

1. Undecided between Anakin and Mace
2. Anakin
3. Dooku (sans bloodlusted rounds, which would favor Anakin)
4. Anakin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 12:37 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scenario 2 only b/c TPM Mace and Dooku are too speculative

1. Hand-to-Hand. Anakin simply because of age advantage giving him the edge over whatever small force augmentation/endurance power Mace might possess. His cybernetic hand is an underrated plus here as well. Dooku is out of the running for this round. A younger Mace might be able to take this though.

2. Sabers. With morals on, Anakin and Mace are going to hammer on Dooku first while exchanging their own blows. This then comes down to Anakin vs Mace, which in pure sabers could go either way IMO. I believe it comes down to who will tire first as both utilize extremely demanding light-saber forms. Mace might have greater skill over Anakin, but not endurance. If Mace doesn't find an opening within the first few moments of the fight, he goes down due to fatigue.

3. Force. This one is pretty clear cut. Anakin is out of the running here due to lack of force skill. We never see him demonstrate a skill capable of contending with Dooku or Mace outside of basic telekinesis techniques. Mace and Dooku is closer, but Tyranus can draw from both his knowledge of the dark and light side whereas Windu only has the light. Both are close in terms of force potential, but Dooku is more skilled.

4. All-Out.
With morals on, Windu and Anakin hammer Dooku. There is a chance that Tyranus might be able to blast Anakin temporarily into submission, but since Mace is already a challenge by himself, it's only a matter of time until Dooku tires and goes down. As for Mace vs Anakin, ditto what I said for the sabers round except for the fact that Windu has Anakin outclassed here with the force. Again, it's close, but I'm giving Windu the slightest advantage due to superior force skill. Could still go either way.

Round 5: All-out with amps. This is the toughest round to come up with verdict for. With morals off, Anakin is probably going to be the biggest aggressor, followed by Mace, and Dooku with a defensive approach. Zonakin and Sidious amp Mace are too close for me to really choose. Either way, if Dooku plays defensive, he can wait for the other two to tire and become sloppy with their technique in which case Makashi takes advantage of a wild strike and someone loses a limb.

In summary:
H2H: Anakin decisively
Sabers: Either way between Mace & Anakin with slight leanings towards the latter
Force: Dooku decisively
All-Out: Either way between Mace & Anakin with slight leanings towards Mace
All-Out, morals off, amped: Either way between Mace & Anakin and Dooku kills the victor.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 01:54 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

wtf lmfao

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 01:58 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Mace wins the H2H rounds.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 03:03 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Mace Windu h2h, I haven't seen any Jedi smash droids with their bare hands like Mace did in Clone Wars 1st cartoon

Sabers Dooku would take that, yes Anakin beat him but with Mace in the mix Anakin can't zone in and take the fight so easily. Dooku is the best pure swordsman in this fight as well.

All out Anakin takes it, especially if he's in Zoanakin mode.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 03:52 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku stops going easy on Anakin and pwns him, then Mace and Dooku start their own Empire

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 05:16 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Anakin should just about sweep this, besides sabers maybe.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 05:20 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Uh, why is there a big difference between Season 6 Anakin and ROTS Anakin?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 05:32 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Uh, why is there a big difference between Season 6 Anakin and ROTS Anakin?

The former was dominated by Dooku, the latter was dominating Dooku.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 09:13 AM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Anakin has shown Tutaminis? When?

IIRC, he has shown barrier.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 09:14 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dominating is the term for someone who gets backhealed into a wall whilst he was dueling someone else. Tyranus got tired, Skywalker got angry, he didn't dominate shit.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 09:15 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Funny people are only using the RotS novelization as if it's the only source portraying the fight

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 10:02 AM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Re: Anakin Skywalker vs Mace Windu vs Count Dooku - a threeway fight

●Legends sources take priority; Canon applies only if it doesn't conflict with Legends. [/B]

That's the reason.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 10:03 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Re: Re: Anakin Skywalker vs Mace Windu vs Count Dooku - a threeway fight

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Nice thread.

Thanks, I appreciate the detailed answers.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 12:39 PM