KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can beat Superman Prime in a physical match?

Who can beat Superman Prime in a physical match?
Started by: backup

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
I do not have the comics downloaded again. What do you want to know ?

Provide PROOF of the feats of the characters you cited that could beat Superman Prime.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 11:31 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Nudge loses its meaning because he did so at super speed. Take a bullet for instance. If I pick up a bullet and graze your skin with it by nudging you. The bullet won't break your skin because it lacks the force required to do so. Now but if I load it into a gun it's going to break into it quite easily due to the speed it's traveling.

These examples don't matter now because Maggie didn't nudge anyone at super speed. Hulk has also faced teams while far weaker than his HOTM incarnation. I can also list examples of Thor damaging Galactus' helmet with his hammer and not having the same effect on the Hulk upon collision. Both have examples of this to their benefit. But Superboy has routinely affected Prime. That's consistent and he's not a powerhouse by any stretch of the imagination.

Monarch matched up better against the captain atoms IMO but that's a difference of matchup. Monarch wasn't taking Prime seriously which in the end was the primary reason he ripped open the armor IMO. Prime as a last ditch effect accomplished the task but I'd probably argue for Monarch more often than not in a forum matchup.

Now I find the Hulks displays of strength and hitting power far more impressive. The sheer force of the blows were destroying planets. He wasn't even attempting to strike and destroy the planet directly which makes it even more impressive.

I'll give a few analogies to demonstrate my point. Imagine someone flying at two hundred miles per hour to fly into and move a garage. That's pretty impressive but to me it's far more impressive to be fighting near a garage and when I strike my opponent the garage is destroyed by the sheer indirect impact of my punch. Do you agree ?

Will respond properly tomorrow if time allows it. Been really busy today no time for a proper response.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 12:06 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Will respond properly tomorrow if time allows it. Been really busy today no time for a proper response.
Ok.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 12:33 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Provide PROOF of the feats of the characters you cited that could beat Superman Prime.
I didn't list them all yet. I'm sure you've heard it all before. But let's save ourselves some time and tell me who you really object to.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 12:35 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

I didn't list them all yet. I'm sure you've heard it all before. But let's save ourselves some time and tell me who you really object to.

List them.

That way others may also enjoy EVISCERATING you before the crowd.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 03:26 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

List them.

That way others may also enjoy EVISCERATING you before the crowd.
Thanos, Tyrant, Walker, Zeus, HOTM Hulk, Void, etc.

Quit writing checks your ID can't cash.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 04:11 AM
LordofBrooklyn

Thanos, Tyrant, Walker, Zeus, HOTM Hulk, Void, etc.

Quit writing checks your ID can't cash.

1.Thanos- Punched into oblivion with 4 shots.

2. Zeus- No mystical amp can help the Skyfather- Zeus falls before Superman Prime.

3. Void- Too much power for Robert to handle without using his complete powerset. Find peace, Robert!

4. HOTM Hulk- Prime stomps Banner as he is starting out higher than The Monster from default. Faster. Stronger. Prime MURDERS, Banner!

5. Walker- Good, but not good enough for the beast that is Superman Prime.

6. Tyrant- The biggest threat and will exhaust the amp. Still, Superman Prime triumphs.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 04:36 AM
quanchi112
Disney

1.Thanos- Punched into oblivion with 4 shots.

2. Zeus- No mystical amp can help the Skyfather- Zeus falls before Superman Prime.

3. Void- Too much power for Robert to handle without using his complete powerset. Find peace, Robert!

4. HOTM Hulk- Prime stomps Banner as he is starting out higher than The Monster from default. Faster. Stronger. Prime MURDERS, Banner!

5. Walker- Good, but not good enough for the beast that is Superman Prime.

6. Tyrant- The biggest threat and will exhaust the amp. Still, Superman Prime triumphs.

1. Laughable. You also gave no actual basis just blind fanaticism.

2. Based on ?

3. Based on ? MM is far more powerful and he crushed him.

4. Unsubstantiated drivel.

5. Worthless response.

6. Anither fanatical response without anything close to refuting anything.

I win.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 05:54 AM
LordofBrooklyn

1. Laughable. You also gave no actual basis just blind fanaticism.

2. Based on ?

3. Based on ? MM is far more powerful and he crushed him.

4. Unsubstantiated drivel.

5. Worthless response.

6. Anither fanatical response without anything close to refuting anything.

I win.

1. Thanos- The Emo Eggplant has been dropped by a LOT less than the power of Superman Prime. The Ultimates ANNIHILATION of Thanos is proof enough.

2. Zeus- A Guardian is a clear match for Zeus. A Guardian amped Superman with IMMUNITY TO MAGIC trumps Zeus.

3. Void- IMBECILE! Void didn't crush Molecule Man PHYSICALLY!!! He used matter manipulation. READ A COMIC!!!!

4.HOTM HULK- Prime' s strength feats and durability surpasses that of Banner. AGAIN, read the comics.

5.Walker- Read some Prime comics absent of your PATHETIC, BIAS!!!!

6. Tyrant- MONARCH!

MONARCH BEATS ALL 6 OF YOUR INFERIORS!!!!!

HE NEVER BEAT PRIME!!!!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 11:37 AM
Insane Titan

See the rabid monkey troll still shows his lack of knowledge.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 11:49 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

1. Thanos- The Emo Eggplant has been dropped by a LOT less than the power of Superman Prime. The Ultimates ANNIHILATION of Thanos is proof enough.

2. Zeus- A Guardian is a clear match for Zeus. A Guardian amped Superman with IMMUNITY TO MAGIC trumps Zeus.

3. Void- IMBECILE! Void didn't crush Molecule Man PHYSICALLY!!! He used matter manipulation. READ A COMIC!!!!

4.HOTM HULK- Prime' s strength feats and durability surpasses that of Banner. AGAIN, read the comics.

5.Walker- Read some Prime comics absent of your PATHETIC, BIAS!!!!

6. Tyrant- MONARCH!

MONARCH BEATS ALL 6 OF YOUR INFERIORS!!!!!

HE NEVER BEAT PRIME!!!!
1. And Prime was beaten by the Teen titans physically. You lack the context with the Thanos showing. Odin didn't beat him. That's pre upgrades as well. Thanos has the superior cunning and durability for Prime whose amp would run out.

2. Based off what is a guardian equal to Zeus ? Prime isn't 100% immune to magic or is he immune to someone physically assaulting him. He better look out because it's coming.

3. I never said he did but he did crush the MM. Physically he crushed the Hulk and Loki. He crushes someone who needs sunlight with the darkness he brings. Prime will be crying by the end of this one.

4. What strength feats surpass those of Banner's ? Name them. We can compare. I'm sure you won't even post again.

5. Your ignorance is pretty obvious.

6. Monarch wasn't physically that impressive. A top tier previously breached the armor so this diminishes Prime's feat. Tyrant wins.

These guys beat Monarch as well who didn't take Prime seriously. Read and grasp what you read.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 02:17 PM
LordofBrooklyn

1. And Prime was beaten by the Teen titans physically. You lack the context with the Thanos showing. Odin didn't beat him. That's pre upgrades as well. Thanos has the superior cunning and durability for Prime whose amp would run out.

2. Based off what is a guardian equal to Zeus ? Prime isn't 100% immune to magic or is he immune to someone physically assaulting him. He better look out because it's coming.

3. I never said he did but he did crush the MM. Physically he crushed the Hulk and Loki. He crushes someone who needs sunlight with the darkness he brings. Prime will be crying by the end of this one.

4. What strength feats surpass those of Banner's ? Name them. We can compare. I'm sure you won't even post again.

5. Your ignorance is pretty obvious.

6. Monarch wasn't physically that impressive. A top tier previously breached the armor so this diminishes Prime's feat. Tyrant wins.

These guys beat Monarch as well who didn't take Prime seriously. Read and grasp what you read.

1. Thanos was STOMPED by The Ultimates Period!

2. Ganthet. Go read some comics, FRAUD!

3. The Guardian Amp is more than enough to dispatch The Void. The sunlight reserves never get taxed. YOU. FAIL. AGAIN.

4. STRENGTH FEATS.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/...alterpunch1.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/...alterpunch2.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/.../notstupid6.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/.../notstupid7.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/...ripconfirms.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/...ipconfirms2.jpg

SUPERMAN OF DEATH-STROKE!!!

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/...netmovehigh.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/...etmovehigh2.jpg

KEEP YOUR CRAVEN, MOUTH, SHUT!!!

5. Prime Did This to the Anti- Monitor

(please log in to view the image)

WALKER, WHO???

6.Read the battle and see The IDOL of, Thanos, SUPERMAN PIME!!!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 01:40 AM
quanchi112
Disney

1. Thanos was STOMPED by The Ultimates Period!

2. Ganthet. Go read some comics, FRAUD!

3. The Guardian Amp is more than enough to dispatch The Void. The sunlight reserves never get taxed. YOU. FAIL. AGAIN.

4. STRENGTH

KEEP YOUR CRAVEN, MOUTH, SHUT!!!

5. Prime Did This to the Anti- Monitor

(please log in to view the image)

WALKER, WHO???

6.Read the battle and see The IDOL of, Thanos, SUPERMAN PIME!!!

1. This lacks the context, period.

2. Ganthet isn't close to Zeus despite your fanboyism. Pout a little more.

3. Yes, they do and yes his amp was temporary. Void rips him in half.

4. Yawn. Just because he can do this that doesn't mean he punches holes in top tiers. Try to say something relevant.

5. And Monitor was weakened.

Walker is a marvel death god, ignoramus.

Am was weakened. Context.

6. I did and you still don't understand it.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 02:55 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Marvel Zues shifty

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 02:57 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Insane Titan
See the rabid monkey troll still shows his lack of knowledge.

You define the term, LAUGHINGSTOCK, on not ONE but TWO different messageboards.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 03:09 AM
LordofBrooklyn

1. This lacks the context, period.

2. Ganthet isn't close to Zeus despite your fanboyism. Pout a little more.

3. Yes, they do and yes his amp was temporary. Void rips him in half.

4. Yawn. Just because he can do this that doesn't mean he punches holes in top tiers. Try to say something relevant.

5. And Monitor was weakened.

Walker is a marvel death god, ignoramus.

Am was weakened. Context.

6. I did and you still don't understand it.

What happened to Thor, Genis, and the Emo Eggplant when they faced the "Death God"?

Compare that to when people came in contact with ant-matter emanating from the Anti-Monitor.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 03:12 AM
quanchi112
Disney

What happened to Thor, Genis, and the Emo Eggplant when they faced the "Death God"?

Compare that to when people came in contact with ant-matter emanating from the Anti-Monitor.
This is why I call you ignorant. Quit begging for answers.

What people did he harm after all the damage that weakened him had incurred. Another laughably overrated feat.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 03:14 AM
LordofBrooklyn

This is why I call you ignorant. Quit begging for answers.

What people did he harm after all the damage that weakened him had incurred. Another laughably overrated feat.

YOU'RE AN INSUFFERABLE, IMBECILE!!!!

Prime's invulnerability TRUMPS that of all the people Walker encountered. THAT IS THE POINT.

Let's see Genis, Thor and The Emo Eggplant survive Anti-Matter?

Give the examples.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 03:17 AM
Insane Titan

You define the term, LAUGHINGSTOCK, on not ONE but TWO different messageboards.
making up excuses and posting in large red fonts doesn't hide the fact you're a clueless idiot that spams every topic with nonsense.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 06:26 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

YOU'RE AN INSUFFERABLE, IMBECILE!!!!

Prime's invulnerability TRUMPS that of all the people Walker encountered. THAT IS THE POINT.

Let's see Genis, Thor and The Emo Eggplant survive Anti-Matter?

Give the examples.
Insults won't save your lack of a case here.

He wasn't invulnerable. We see nuke level power cause extreme pain. Prime was ko'd by the Titans and the Am was weakened. Context.

That's the point.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 03:31 PM