KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Yuriko Spoiler Thread.... (X2)

Yuriko Spoiler Thread.... (X2)
Started by: ronfar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

but I have to say that in the first part Storm's hair was awful! It looked like a wig... but in the second... FINESSE! Beutiful and very natural!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 08:12 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I liked it long. smile

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 08:27 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

And I would like to see "X-Teen" movie!!!!!!! and see Kevin Zegers as Cyclops and Stacey Dash as Storm (this girl from "Clueless"-Dionne)

OMG!!! I just found out she was born on January 20 1966 It's impossible!!! 37 years old?!?!?! But she looks so young!!! ARGH!!! Hold me!!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 08:43 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

She as in Storm?

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 08:47 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

She as Storm but in "X-Teen" big grin... I made up that someone can make a movie about X-men when they were teenagers big grinbig grinbig grin it could be great... and I thought that role of Storm could play Stacey...

In "X-men" Halle is brilliant and I don't want to change her, nope!...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 09:10 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by verauko
And I would like to see "X-Teen" movie!!!!!!! and see Kevin Zegers as Cyclops and Stacey Dash as Storm (this girl from "Clueless"-Dionne)

OMG!!! I just found out she was born on January 20 1966 It's impossible!!! 37 years old?!?!?! But she looks so young!!! ARGH!!! Hold me!!!

Who was born in 66?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 09:28 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Stacey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Stacey Dash is 37 years old!!! But she has green eyes... that's plus for her... she would look very natural with light eyes (I mean blue, because green and blue are not so indiffrent colours) in "X-Teen" big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 09:39 PM
Kes
Philie

Wow thats old!She's older than Halle Berry!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 09:54 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

yeah! and she looks younger!!! is it possible?!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 10:00 PM
Kes
Philie

Probably because of the character she plays in clueless

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 10:19 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

What the character has to her age? I saw some pics of her... made not so long time ago... this girl is completely not makeing older...!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:10 PM
Kes
Philie

Well I've never seen pics of her. Just the tv show. She looks exactly like she does in the movie blink Spooky!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:43 PM
Nightmare
Unregistered Mutant

quote:
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
By the way Stryker says he gave wolverine claws, but they are a part of his mutation (made out of bone originaly), read Wolverine: Origin.

Wolverines claws were oringanlly bone but the Weapon X guys covered them in adamantium, with the rest of his bones as well. Stryker means her gave him his adamantium claws.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 08:40 PM
Nightmare is currently offline Click here to Send Nightmare a Private Message Find more posts by Nightmare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

i dont think Striker meant that he gave him adamantium claws, with all those changes they made in the movies i wouldnt expect that

Ashes

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 01:39 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote