KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Senya vs Satele Shan

Senya vs Satele Shan
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Senya vs Satele Shan

Surprised this hasn't been made yet.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-out

Fight takes place in the Eternal Throne Room.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 03:20 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Satele, lol.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 03:25 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Senya.
Satele.
Not sure.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 03:53 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Senya.
Satele.
Not sure.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 06:42 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Unsure on all. Hard to gauge Senya's power, and Satele's by KOTFE, given that we haven't seems much out of them. Based on the fact that Senya ragdolled the Outlander, I MIGHT say she could take Force, but it's doubtful. Sabers I imagine goes to Senya, given that Satele's skills probably started weighting in her solitude, but I'm not sold on it. All-out, again, unsure.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 06:44 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

If you're giving Senya the probable edge in sabers and Force, how can you be uncertain who wins all-out, lol?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 06:45 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

I said she might have the edge over Satele in Force, I'm more leaning in Satele's favor though. Sorry, should've been more specific. Now that I think about it though, Satele's Force strength has probably increased a considerable amount, so I'd give her a solid edge here. In sabers we haven't seen enough of either to make a solid judgement, which is why I think that Senya would win, given that we've seen more out of her as of this time and Satele's basically a cryptic hag who sees dead people atm. I guess I'd give Satele the all-out edge since her Force superiority is probably enough to give her the edge.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 06:55 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Well, that's interesting.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 10:14 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Senya.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 11:03 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by MythLord
Senya.

You have redeemed yourself after insulting Ezra, good.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 11:34 AM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Ezra will forever remain fodder. I actually kinda like Senya.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 11:37 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Honestly the Gravestone feat is better than any of Satele's imo. But Satele can teleport now (assuming that was her and not a Valkorion illusion) so that's a big deal. I'm unsure of how good current Satele is in sabers since she seems to have been declining with age. Senya should take it regardless imo. All out is a toss up.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 11:52 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by Nephthys
Honestly the Gravestone feat is better than any of Satele's imo. But Satele can teleport now (assuming that was her and not a Valkorion illusion) so that's a big deal. I'm unsure of how good current Satele is in sabers since she seems to have been declining with age. Senya should take it regardless imo. All out is a toss up.

You think Satele is more powerful because all out is apparently undecided?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 01:19 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Tondemonai
I said she might have the edge over Satele in Force, I'm more leaning in Satele's favor though. Sorry, should've been more specific. Now that I think about it though, Satele's Force strength has probably increased a considerable amount, so I'd give her a solid edge here. In sabers we haven't seen enough of either to make a solid judgement, which is why I think that Senya would win, given that we've seen more out of her as of this time and Satele's basically a cryptic hag who sees dead people atm. I guess I'd give Satele the all-out edge since her Force superiority is probably enough to give her the edge.
Satele probably has increased a significant amount, she was young asf in the Old Republic trailers, now shes a hardcore gangsta-licious thug.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 01:21 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Senya, more skilled and probably more powerful. Satele has contended with Darth Malgus on two occassions, which is impressive but she still lost deceisively both times. Senya on the other hand has been named the deadliest of all of the Zakuul Knights, the equivalent of Sith and Jedi, and defeated Vaylin, who outmatched a recovering Outlander (already the most skilled and powerful Jedi of his generation) and Lana Beniko together, while seriously holding back. Satele is solidly outmatched in this area.

In terms of power things are more evenly, Satele's very much the prodigy her ancestors were and her showings support that, from easily crushing Hex droids to absorbing Malgus's lightsaber for a respectable amount of time. Senya on the contrary has helped lifting the Gravestone alongside the Outlander and Lana Beniko, a showing which alone would put her in Satele's league and possibly beyond that.

So yeah, Senya's the better combatant and would from the very beginning of the fight push back Satele, perhaps her utilisation of Trakata and lightsaber pike fighting style could confuse Satele and be an advantage to Senya, while Satele's powers may prolong the fight, the fight still goes to Senya.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 04:12 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Senya, IMO.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2016 04:16 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
QuakeBlood

up

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 09:08 PM
Click here to Send QuakeBlood a Private Message Find more posts by QuakeBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Satale Shan is too powerful in the Force, imo.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 09:34 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

I'm not sure, honestly. Satele lost to Malgus but he was already one of the greatest warriors of the empire as an apprentice. She did a little better against an improved version of him later. I'd say Malgus accolades are far better than being the best in a group of people that can be one shotted by an unarmed Darth Marr.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 09:45 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Satele's more powerful but Senya's more skilled which would afford her the win.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 10:19 PM