KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Michael J Sullivan's Riyria

Michael J Sullivan's Riyria
Started by: A Hobbit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
A Hobbit

Michael J Sullivan's Riyria

Hi, everyone, how are you? Have you read Michael J Sullivan'sends Riyria series? Did you like it? What did you think of Hadrian Blackwater and Royce Melborn? Or any other characters? Please share your thoughts with me, I'm eager to hear them

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 07:11 PM
A Hobbit is currently offline Click here to Send A Hobbit a Private Message Find more posts by A Hobbit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I started reading the first book a few months ago, but just couldn't get into it. Maybe because I'd just read Patrick Rothfuss's Kingkiller Chronicles and Peter V. Brett's Demon Cycle. I ended up reading Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive instead, which took me a while to get into but which I enjoyed very much.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2016 07:55 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hobbit

Hi Dreampanther, did you read both books in the Stormlight Archive series? I enjoyed both and can't wait for the next book. Both Kingkiller Chronicles and Demon Cycle are amazing! Riyria is really amazing too if you give it a chance, and since you just e-met me, maybe I can encourage you to check it out again in a way you probably hadn't expected. My name is Ernst Dabel by the way, I'm the President of Dabel Brothers, we adapted a lot of amazing titles by authors such as George R.R. Martin (HBO's A Game of Thrones), Charlaine Harris (HBO's True Blood), Robert Jordan, Raymond E. Feist, Stephen King and many others.

Now you can check out Riyria as a graphic novel wink

Here's Hadrian Blackwater and Royce Melborn according to Michael J. Sullivan's vision in the link below, enjoy and let me know what you think smile

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 08:15 PM
A Hobbit is currently offline Click here to Send A Hobbit a Private Message Find more posts by A Hobbit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Wow, that looks fantastic! Definitely going to check it out. Thanks and good work! I see you guys are on Facebook and Twitter - will follow you because it's my love for comic books and graphic novels that brought me to KMC in the first place.

As for Stormlight Archive - yes, I'm a big Sanderson fan, so I've read pretty much everything he wrote. I'm not that crazy about his first book, Elantris, but everything else I've just loved, from Mistborn to Reckoners.

Have you checked out Brent Weeks? His Night Angel trilogy is probably my favourite dark fantasy trilogy.

Nice to e-meet you, take care! Oh, by the way, my name is Leon Niemandt (The Hungry Badger on Twitter).

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 06:03 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hobbit

Thank you, Dreampanther, and if you sign up on to our website, you'll be able to get free posterssmile

I only read the Storm light as well as the last few books of the Wheel of Time. Once, the third Stormlight book comes out I'll reread the first two again.

The Night Angel series was amazing, I really enjoyed reading it smile

It's a pleasure Leon, and please tell anyone you know about our graphic novelssmile

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 02:34 AM
A Hobbit

Do you know what happens if we reach the 60k stretch goal on our Kickstarter? An original Riyria story will open up in the back of the Riyria:The Death of Dulgath graphic novel starring Hadrian and Royce. Eleven lucky fans will get a chance to be inside the story, and will choose to be good guys or bad. Five good guys will fight side by side with Royce and Hadrian, against five bad guys and their leader. The Graphic novel will be in all major book stores smile

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 06:27 AM
Balgoritin8
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice

Old Post Mar 7th, 2024 05:20 PM
Balgoritin8 is currently offline Click here to Send Balgoritin8 a Private Message Find more posts by Balgoritin8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote