KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Franklin Richards and the Mad Celestials invade the Dragon Ball Multiverse

Franklin Richards and the Mad Celestials invade the Dragon Ball Multiverse
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Franklin Richards and the Mad Celestials invade the Dragon Ball Multiverse

The Mutant reality warper and the deadly Celestial Host are shunted into the Dragon Ball Multiverse by The One Above All. Their objective is to eradicate all life within the 12 universes. Do they succeed?

(please log in to view the image)

AND:

VERSUS:

Rules

-The interference of anyone above Beerus-level is completely off limits. This means no Omni King, no Daishinkan, no Whis, etc.
-Only characters from the current Super timeline, (Goku Black and Zamasu are allowed, but say, Golden Frieza, is not).
-The Dragon Ball cast can use the Earth Dragon Balls, but not the Super Dragon Balls. The Marvel cast cannot use the Dragon Balls at all.
-both sides have basic knowledge of each other.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 12:05 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

If the invaders act intelligently, they win via time/reality warping.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 01:16 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Goku Black/the kaioshin have access to time rings, mind you.

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Oct 18th, 2016 at 01:35 AM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 01:32 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this a joke?

Superman can solo all of DBZ, true reality warpers are waaay above their level.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 02:22 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 07:03 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Why I think DB can win:

Firepower: DB is toting a multitude of people that have comparable if not superior raw power to the invaders, including Beerus, Champa, Goku, Vegeta, Black, Zamasu, etc. a suppressed Beerus and inferior Goku were causing macroverse-annihilating shockwaves with their punches, and Beerus and Champa fighting would cause the destruction of both universes 6 and 7. Meanwhile, the Mad Celestials individually were inferior to a well-fed Galactus. Even the Merged Celestial isn't necessarily more powerful than Beerus or Champa.

Haxx: obviously I'm not saying this is an advantage in favor of DB, but Beerus (and presumably Champa) have the ability to completely nullify even universe-busting energy, and the ability to completely erase beings from existence with a word. Furthermore, access to the time ring affords Goku Black in particular a solid level of time haxx, and Zamasu is completely invulnerable to physical attacks. If they were to fuse...

Numbers: there are simply too many powerful beings for the invaders to deal with. Getting caught off guard by any of the aforementioned powerhouses would lead to certain death, as they are all packing some degree of universal-level power. Even the lower tier fighters like Piccolo and SSJ3 Gotenks can be conceivable threats through scaling.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2016 03:29 AM
SSJGGogeta

I completely agree with XSUPREMEXSKILLZ. Tbh, I even believe that Beerus could likely take care of them by his lonesome. He's been the same level of strength, presumably since the beginning of the universe, and that level of power is enough to dish out universe busting attacks and nullify them, while operating at around 1% of his full power.

Of course, this isn't something we know for a fact. He accomplished these feats, but they very well could have been achieved at anywhere from 50% to 70% of his full power. However, it's dependent on the recent DBS episode. Whether Beerus is more, or less powerful than SSJB Vegito is the deciding factor here. SSJB Vegito should be solidly 200x more powerful than SSJB Vegeta or Goku, going by scaling. If Beerus is stronger than him, then he's also over 200x stronger than the universe busting SSJB Goku.

Either way, DBS wins, as XSUPREMEXSKILLZ explained in great detail.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 08:31 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Thanks.

I kinda wanna see some detailed arguments favoring the invaders, though. Anyone?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 03:12 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

up

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 09:12 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Franklin team stomps. The DB team has no abilities to stop them.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 11:25 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
up

A lot has happened in DBS since you were last on. Around when you made this thread, Immortal Zamasu became a timeline and started merging with ALL timelines...and then Jiren appeared, who's mere presence and flow of power shook the infinite world of void, (his power literally reached infinity). There's also a lot of might mortals to choose from, like Goku, Vegeta, Frieza (he's back again,) Toppo, Gohan, Aniraza, Kefla, etc.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 03:06 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Mutant reality warper and the deadly Celestial Host are shunted into the Dragon Ball Multiverse by The One Above All. Their objective is to eradicate all life within the 12 universes. Do they succeed?

AND:

VERSUS:

Rules

-The interference of anyone above Beerus-level is completely off limits. This means no Omni King, no Daishinkan, no Whis, etc.
-Only characters from the current Super timeline, (Goku Black and Zamasu are allowed, but say, Golden Frieza, is not).
-The Dragon Ball cast can use the Earth Dragon Balls, but not the Super Dragon Balls. The Marvel cast cannot use the Dragon Balls at all.
-both sides have basic knowledge of each other.

Sorry but you say the DB cast can use the SDB whose range of powers are still unknown.

In that aspect is like you including Whis and the other high tiers into this fight.

The Super Dragon Ball could be used to erase all the Marvel counterparts.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 05:14 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The OP literally says the dragon ball cast can't use the Super Dragon Balls. erm

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 05:48 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

The OP literally says the dragon ball cast can't use the Super Dragon Balls. erm

laughing out loud My Bad.

In that case.....

Bills should still be able to win i believe. The Mad Celestials are very powerful...but they dont reach such power i believe.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 01:00 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

The only reason the Celestials managed to defeat Galactus is because this isnt a Full Power Galactus.

Considering that Bills>Normal Galactus then Bills should be able to win.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 01:02 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So the DB-verse is capped at Hakaishin-level? In that case, the Mad Celestials would fall to the likes of Beerus and the other Hakaishin... But Franklin still solos, imo. Not only is he a full-fledged universal power, but his depth of power is FAR beyond anyone he'd be facing here...

Back when Franklin could barely even manifest his powers, he very nearly killed an AMPED Mephisto in his own realm...with TWO fuggin eye-beams:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Then he progressed into the tier of universe-creation/bonafide Godhood:

*Worth noting that he has also created an infinite number of pocket realities, with a subconscious afterthought.

Around that time he was also casually negating attacks from Celestials(both energy-based and telepathic):
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

And most recently, the kid dreamed-up/shaped every single universe in the [infinite] Marvel multiverse:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

*As the last scan states: Franklin was manipulating the "ENTIRE superstructure" -- heavily implying that he was acting in a fully multiversal capacity there.

So yeah...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 27th, 2017 at 01:36 AM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 01:24 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Yeah, I'd forgotten about Franklin being a Multiverse-shaper at this point. Is it possible he was also using the repository of Owen's power to do so?

Edit: based on the text, it seems like Reed is the one actually creating the universes...Franklin is just the "creative vision" behind them, so to speak. I'm not sure what to think of the "fast and loose with the entire superstructure" part.

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Dec 27th, 2017 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 01:55 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I'd forgotten about Franklin being a Multiverse-shaper at this point. Is it possible he was also using the repository of Owen's power to do so?

Edit: based on the text, it seems like Reed is the one actually creating the universes...Franklin is just the "creative vision" behind them, so to speak. I'm not sure what to think of the "fast and loose with the entire superstructure" part.

Reed writes the scripts, Franklin is the artist, Owen provides the tools and canvas.

Like Lucifer using Archangel Michaels creation stuffs. Which is definitely impressive enough to say he has the edge here..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 02:06 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Nope. Reed is the only one who received Owen's power -- Franklin did all that under his own power. thumb up

It's simple: Franklin created each universe ex nihilo, then handed them off to Reed, who hurled each one into its own individually designated reality -- essentially layering the multiverse(all the universes that Franklin whipped-up couldn't occupy the same space, after all.)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 27th, 2017 at 02:18 AM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 02:07 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Nope. Reed is the only one who received Owen's power -- Franklin did all that under his own power. thumb up

It's simple: Franklin created each universe, and Reed sent/hurled each universe to its own designated reality within the multiverse(all these universes obviously couldn't occupy the same space, after all.)

"Then he [Reed], using all that power, spins them off into their own reality."

Sounds like Franklin is modeling to me, while Reed turns them into realities.

You could argue all Reed is doing is acting as a glorified fedex delivery system, but imo that vastly underplays his role in this, and is more a fault of the limits of the dialog..

Last edited by cdtm on Dec 27th, 2017 at 02:20 AM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 02:15 AM