KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tigra vs Spider-Man

Tigra vs Spider-Man
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Tigra vs Spider-Man

Hand to hznd fight.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:50 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Should be Spidey, unless i'm missing something.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 04:39 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well their close to the same stats standard she has teeth and claws to scratch him and bite and she is a decent fighter.To make it closer no spider-sense.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 05:56 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

spiderman can still use his spider cling ability to rip her arms off if he wanted

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:23 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Yeah because that sounds like Spider-Man ripping someones arm off.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 04:47 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

that's true.

I should have just stated that spidey has more spider powers to use than spidey sense and webs. I honeslty think its unfair to take away Spidey Sense because Tigra also uses enhanced senses.

even so I think spidey is still faster and I think that will be the deciding factor.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 05:17 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

But he is abit stronger faster more agile so no spider-sense kinda makes up for that.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 05:22 PM
riv6672

Spider-man's always come off as more amazing/spectacular/superior/web of than Tigra to me; i cant see her duplicating his battle feats, or beating him, really.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 05:33 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

That and his feats(i havent looked much at her feats but just an educated guess)likely shit on Tigra's.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 05:57 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I would think so, yeah.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 06:40 PM
golem370

I saw scans of her fighting Carol Danvers did see the stips or the ending but also a classic scan of Spider-man getting the better of a mind controlled Tigra in which he broke chain said strong enough to hold a bull elephant.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 06:46 PM
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by staxamillion
spiderman can still use his spider cling ability to rip her arms off if he wanted

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

He's ripped faces off, lol.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 09:24 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Still not typical though

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 09:31 PM
DarkSaint85

If he wanted to do it, he can, which is what the point was, I guess.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 09:32 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

True but in the same right she is physically strong enough to do the same. I am not being an ass I was just saying.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 09:35 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Still not typical though

Not typical and not even remotely the same as ripping f*cking arms off.

It's not a tactile TK ability or anything, c'mon. He'd just end up tearing some of Tigra's fur away... and for that, he'd get one-shot claw killed in the nerdface. Tigra loves being furry.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 09:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

spidey demolished tigra....

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 10:21 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

What in the world has Tigra ever done that she deserves a legitimate opinion of beating Spidey?

They end up having sex in the end though.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 12:01 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I didn't say I thought she would just decent fight.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 12:22 AM
riv6672

That was Peter in the scan? Horrible characterization wow.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 04:44 AM