KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Midnighter Vs Mr. X

Midnighter Vs Mr. X
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Midnighter Vs Mr. X

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 07:04 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Assuming you're using DCnU, so Mids. He's faster, and you know it wink

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 07:16 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Assuming you're using DCnU, so Mids. He's faster, and you know it wink

Hell, yeah!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 07:54 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

That was kinda lame if you ask me.

Both these guys are overrated too.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 06:08 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Vanguard
That was kinda lame if you ask me.

Both these guys are overrated too.

Start giving reasoning for once.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 07:02 PM
Vanguard

Originally posted by Zack M
Start giving reasoning for once.

When Midnighter fights people that are actually popular he's not nearly as impressive.

And Mister X has been handled in just a couple moves by Iron Fist, Quick Silver etc. And by handled I mean actually laid the f*ck out.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 07:51 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

When Midnighter fights people that are actually popular he's not nearly as impressive.

And Mister X has been handled in just a couple moves by Iron Fist, Quick Silver etc. And by handled I mean actually laid the f*ck out.

??? He had the upper hand on Dick Grayson (Whom stalemated Batman around the same time).

He kicked the crap out of the SUICIDE SQUAD. Which popular characters are you talking about?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 07:54 PM
DarkSaint85

Martian Manhunter.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 07:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yeah, he found a weak point in him, but MM wasn't taking him seriously. Still, an impressive feat.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 07:57 PM
Senor Cage

Also, RED LANTERNS!! eek!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 07:57 PM
Vanguard

He kicked the crap out of the SUICIDE SQUAD. Which popular characters are you talking about?

For Mister X. I was talking about Iron Fist and Quicksilver.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 08:22 PM
Senor Cage

I know, but you included Midnighter, too. Only person he lost horrible to was Afterthought, but that guy can see 5 seconds into the future.

I forgot to mention, Midnighter also beat/killed Prometheus and this was with the top 20 fighters downloaded into him.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 08:32 PM
Vanguard

I know, but you included Midnighter, too. Only person he lost horrible to was Afterthought, but that guy can see 5 seconds into the future.

I forgot to mention, Midnighter also beat/killed Prometheus and this was with the top 20 fighters downloaded into him.

Didn't Zealot do well against him also??

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 02:27 AM
Senor Cage

Didn't Zealot do well against him also??

Not DCnU Midnighter. That was Wildstorm Midnighter. Zealot is top tier, street wise, anyway.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:23 AM
namorsubby

How do their perceptive fighting abilities compare and contrast? Ive seen some crazy feats from both..

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 12:50 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by namorsubby
How do their perceptive fighting abilities compare and contrast? Ive seen some crazy feats from both..

Welcome back

They should cancel each other out sorta like what happened with Prometheus

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 02:56 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Depends how you interpret their powers.

Mr X 'reads' thoughts, mapping the neural impulses. If you're about to hold three fingers up, he'll know.

Midnighter 'forces' moves, to get the result he wants (according to some interpretations). So sure, you may know he's about to hold three fingers up....but he's doing it because he wants you to say the number '3'.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 03:12 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mr. X has a near perfect record.

If not for that one win. evil face

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 03:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Depends how you interpret their powers.

Mr X 'reads' thoughts, mapping the neural impulses. If you're about to hold three fingers up, he'll know.

Midnighter 'forces' moves, to get the result he wants (according to some interpretations). So sure, you may know he's about to hold three fingers up....but he's doing it because he wants you to say the number '3'.

Pretty much. I think it comes down to stats as opposed to "skill". Rolling with mids on this one

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 03:33 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Meh, Mr. X's ability seems better in every possible way. I don't know what DCnU Midnighter's stats are though. People talk like he's a herald so...

Golgo keep doing your thang brah!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 04:24 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote