KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ported to DC Universe

Ported to DC Universe
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Ported to DC Universe

You have been ported to DC Universe and land in front of 3 items that grants you power above your imagination. You can only choose one item which one would it be.

Mjlonir (it's sentient so let's assume the hammer would allow you to lift it and become Thor).

Gem of Cyttorrak

GL ring

Q Bands

Whatever item you pick up you'll have to remember, you do not have the experience the comic counterpart have with it and as soon as you grab it, your day starts in the DC Universe. Which one would it be?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 01:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Gem or Mjolnir.

I don't need experience in using it. I don't need to learn how to use it to unlock its potential. Cytorrak is the one who determines how much power I have, not me.

With Mjolnir, as its sentient, again, I don't need to learn how to use it. Jane was just fine.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 02:11 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Gem

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 02:14 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The Gem.

Then i'd move to Metropolis. smile

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 11:05 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Gem Of Cytorrak turns LordofBrooklyn into...

LORDOFEARTH

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 11:13 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^RedFontMan. stick out tongue

But yeah, the Gem seems a no brainer here.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 11:15 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

dont you have to do evil things for the gem of cyttorrak? what other powers does it grant?? damn..... after thats its either mjolnir or the green lantern ring...... both enable ftl travel and a degree of super speed, both have matter transmutation capabilities and are capable of busting stars/planets also both have or had (in mjolnirs case) space-time manipulation abilities..... damn this is a tough choice.... but theres also the whole willpower thing..... shit yeah ill go with mjolnir. atlestt until i find out more about the gem, i swear ive heard you have to do evil things for it somewhere....

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 02:58 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^You can choose to do good with the gem, but Cyttorak might not like it.
A work around is still causing lots of destruction.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 03:47 AM
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

Since it wasn't specified that we would have to be super heroes or do great deeds with our items, I'd grab the GL ring. It has more potential for fun!!

Inspired by AlbertoJohnAvil with special thanks to Damborgson

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 07:55 AM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah, my willpower and imagination are shit though.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 07:59 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^very honest of you.
I'd say the same about me. I'd love a GL ring, but i'm too lax to use it at full potential.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 10:05 AM
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, my willpower and imagination are shit though.

Brother DS, I'd be happy if I could grab a beer without having to get up off the couch!! eek! eek!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:03 PM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Faceless808
Brother DS, I'd be happy if I could grab a beer without having to get up off the couch!! eek! eek!

Sounds like heaven thumb up

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:08 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^very honest of you.
I'd say the same about me. I'd love a GL ring, but i'm too lax to use it at full potential.

Riv, my friend, I remember a similar question was posted before and a few posters jokingly brought up creating a beautiful green skinned woman. At less than full potential, you'd create an ugly, green skinned midget. Tell me you wouldn't .....um.......uh.........OH, NEVER MIND!! : sick sick

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:23 PM
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sounds like heaven thumb up

Don't get up, Stilt, let me get that beer for you! thumb up

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:29 PM
krisblaze

How's our willpower looking?

I'm a real pussy so I obviously wouldn't be able to use it like Hal.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:30 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Ported to DC Universe

Originally posted by carver9
You have been ported to DC Universe

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Faceless808
Don't get up, Stilt, let me get that beer for you! thumb up

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Bring a few. Those beer runs are a very exhausting exercise.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:38 PM
basilisk

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
With Mjolnir, as its sentient, again, I don't need to learn how to use it. Jane was just fine.
In fact she could use it better than the previous owner who actually did spend years learning how to use it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:43 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

GL ring
I long as we ignore the whole needing immense willpower thing
Because the power list is endless basically
If I can't use it due to willpower then probably mjolnir

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 04:55 PM
hutchy1345 is currently offline Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote