KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hillary Calls one of her blacks chefs a N*****

Hillary Calls one of her blacks chefs a N*****
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 02:27 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What triggered you to resurrect this thread?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:28 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you're triggered because i bumped one of the many embarrassing threads where you and your buttfriends cucked for putin? got more russian bot propaganda to share, traitors? smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 05:23 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Russia is such a multicultural and multisexual paradise, The Orthodox church is so egalitarian.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 05:28 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Eh, as someone raised by an Orthodox family it is... at least, in some countries. Not in Russia, tho, no.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 06:33 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
No you!!!!

Neat.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 07:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

[...] because i bumped one of the many embarrassing threads where you and your buttfriends cucked for putin? got more russian bot propaganda to share, traitors? smile

smile

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 07:45 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

you're triggered because i bumped one of the many embarrassing threads where you and your buttfriends cucked for putin? got more russian bot propaganda to share, traitors? smile
Putinbot likes this thumb up

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 07:46 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Just for fun, quote the exact quote where I cuck for Putin.

You're not stupid, right? So it'll be no problem.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 12:31 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

that's nice, traitor. do youbkeep forwarding russian bot news because you hate your country? wish you'd just move out instead.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 01:14 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

https://www.snopes.com/hillary-sand-wikileaks-dump/
quote:
Hillary Clinton did not use the term herself to describe Muslims; she forwarded an op-ed piece written by someone else that contained that phrase.

ORIGIN

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 02:36 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
Just for fun, quote the exact quote where I cuck for Putin.

You're not stupid, right? So it'll be no problem.

that's nice, traitor. do youbkeep forwarding russian bot news because you hate your country? wish you'd just move out instead.

Oohhhh Bashy Just FUGGA OWNED!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 03:03 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

long term substance abuse rotted your brain?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 03:04 AM
Flyattractor

long term substance abuse rotted your brain?

...and also rather lacking on the Creative Front as well...

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 03:06 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are only 2 responses from me on the first page of this thread. Those are the only responses from me that occurred before you bumped this thread. So, I mean, it shouldn't have been hard for you to show me cucking for Putin. Unless, of course, said person wasn't very bright.

Are you not very bright?

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 18th, 2018 at 09:37 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 09:33 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you helped forward russian propaganda. keep trying to pretend that away, babyman. go on retard, type more stuff.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you're not very bright, okay. Glad we cleared that up.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:20 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

keep tryharding, comrade squirt the anti-american traitor. putin loves his loyal cucks, especially when they work for free..

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:29 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

keep tryharding, comrade squirt the anti-american traitor. putin loves his loyal cucks, especially when they work for free..
Putinbot likes this thumb up

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol feel free to drop that quote on me anytime.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:45 PM