KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If You Could Become a Meta Human....

If You Could Become a Meta Human....
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

If You Could Become a Meta Human....

Assume these powers are granted in a real world scenario. Say for instance a being of great power offers you the choice to gain 1 of 4 super powers. Which one would you pick and why.

Telepathy - At a local level within 360 square feet, with the ability to affect up to 10 human minds.

Cyberpathy - Local level through direct interface, 360 square foot with ability to affect up to 10 machines at once.

Super Speed - Able to move and act of up to mach 1.

Advance Healing - unbeatable immune system, able to overcome any form of infection or disease.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 06:08 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

telapathy no contest. brb go to where bill gates makes a public appearance and mind rape him into wiring my off shore accounts billions. about to die? pull a professor x and transfer my consciousness into a new body. dont like the president? have a secret service agent shoot the ***** in the face, or get close enough during the inauguration or any event she makes an appearance at to implant the thought offing herself then uploading naked pics to kmc before she does it, want free shit? just mind rape them into giving it to you. if you have no morals, this power is god.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 06:32 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Super speed for me

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 06:38 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ghostman
telapathy no contest. brb go to where bill gates makes a public appearance and mind rape him into wiring my off shore accounts billions. about to die? pull a professor x and transfer my consciousness into a new body. dont like the president? have a secret service agent shoot the ***** in the face, or get close enough during the inauguration or any event she makes an appearance at to implant the thought offing herself then uploading naked pics to kmc before she does it, want free shit? just mind rape them into giving it to you. if you have no morals, this power is god.

mmmmmmyeah this.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 06:54 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by ghostman

Agree with this, only why even bother with the wire transfer. Anything money is EVER needed for you simply TP make the person that needs to be paid see the cash or a valid transaction. You process an card payment that says fail and they see approved. Once you have the goods, deed ownership etc you just mind rape them and remove any memory of you ever being there so no reason for anyone to even chase up a payment they later see failed.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 06:56 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Anybody who's not a complete retard would go for telepathy.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 08:14 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Anyone with super speed would smack that telepath so hard he'd become retarded.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 10:12 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by riv6672
Anyone with super speed would smack that telepath so hard he'd become retarded.

Try running over here and see what happens smile

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 10:13 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by krisblaze
Try running over here and see what happens smile

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 10:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

I just like how everybody who takes telepathy wants to immediately start running around mind raping people.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:38 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by basilisk
I just like how everybody who takes telepathy wants to immediately start running around mind raping people.

I don't think I would, but Carter and Riv are coming at me and I need something to protect myself with :3

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:40 PM
basilisk

If people chose cyberpathy, they could mind rape their smartphones.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:44 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Telepathy and super speed are the best powers that you can choose. I'd personally go for telepathy.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:56 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by krisblaze
I don't think I would, but Carter and Riv are coming at me and I need something to protect myself with :3

Well, a cum rag should suffice... I doubt either one of those two can shoot far, though. You should be safe.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:56 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Well, a cum rag should suffice... I doubt either one of those two can shoot far, though. You should be safe.

12 ft

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Super Speed.

Since it would be two super powers in one. I would need enhanced durability to not burn up from friction at Mach 1 after all.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 02:01 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I'll have Carter and Riv's immediate family stand as bodyguards if that's the kind of shenanigans they're planning.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 02:03 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Either TP or CP.

They are the most practical ways to gain mass amounts of wealth in the fastest amount of time, imo(yes, I would be greedy as f*ck with the ability at first.) thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 20th, 2016 at 04:29 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 04:19 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I know you all are joking around, but you speedsters won't know who we telepaths are. You aren't speedblitzing anyone. In all likelihood, our paths will never cross. If we do happen to eat at the same restaurant or something, only the telepath would ever know.

Fortunately for you all, l dislike senseless violence. I'd just scan you and go "Cool. That guy went with Super speed." If I sense you're friendly, I might introduce myself, while implanting a mental block so you could never hurt me.

But yeah, telepathy is the obvious choice because the OP only limited the range and not the power, unlike the others. Basically, we get to pull Jean Grey level shit within our sphere of influence. Hard to pass up.

Cyberpathy is second choice, as again, range limitations but no power limitations. Superspeed third, as I could be a professional athlete and get rich. Immunity to sickness is cool, but the healing factor is neutered compared to the others.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 20th, 2016 at 04:38 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 04:25 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Yes, in all seriousness I don't think I'd do any violence, at least not to any of the other metas, assuming I'm not the only one with powers.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 04:39 PM