KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DC's 853rd Century invades Marvel...

DC's 853rd Century invades Marvel...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Reed is superior end of story sorry anything else is speculation.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 10:11 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Who is Klyxyzk?
another one of Superman's lineage.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 10:13 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by golem370
Reed is superior end of story sorry anything else is speculation.

Not through tech, he isn't.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 10:20 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Who is Klyxyzk?
He is a 5D Imp, and member of the Superman Squad:
http://i.imgur.com/16FBDLs.jpg

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 21st, 2016 at 11:35 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 11:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I can't see the pic, but I remember an imp that was shown in All-Star Superman. Is that him>

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 11:39 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yes. That is who's depicted in the scan.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 11:39 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I don't remember him doing all that much.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 11:45 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Does the marvel team also include characters that died or were made to never exist?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 03:17 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by krisblaze
Just wait an hour and I'm sure Zop or ID can give you a 500 page long treatise on why Wyncham's 2 appearances make him the most powerful character in marvel thumb up

If you think thats bad wait until they start making the case for Klyxyzk, who has what 2 panel appearances and 0 feats. But some how he is going to get scalled to WF Mxy, becasue why the phuck not.

In all seriousness. Marvel would win. It DC mountain to climb, not Marvel since the battle would take place in thier home turf. And Marvel has much to bring to the table.

One can bring up Hourman w/gog. But Avengers/Illuminati have had an I.G.

Reed has access to the renment weapons vault, from the council of Reeds. that shit holds UN and stuff.

Scott is holding out with the Phoenix Egg.

You have in universe Space Gods (Galactus, Celestials, Proemial Gods etc..)

Power house character Molecule Man, Franklin Richards, Skyfathers, Hell Lords and Elder Gods etc..

Constant Abstracts (Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion, LT etc..)

And some forgotten Cosmic Abstracts like the Infinities, Fullcrum, etc..

Beyonders from the beyond (unless they dont count).

Britain Corps, and thier weapons.

Reed could wake up Clyde, and Clyde would bring his monstrous power to the for front along characters he can summon from across the Multiverse. Imagine him bring Adult Franklin Richards, Mad Jim Jaspers, Jaimie Braddock (the Goat), Complete Legion....

The Goat and Legion are extremely dangerous.

The Goat when inside the Stsrlight Cidital can infinitely multiplay itself.

Legion has the capacity to infect and take over the oppisite ranks, and create a duplicates of himself.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 04:43 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ You seem angry. confused

But I'm not sure why anyone would try to power-scale Klyzyzk to Mxy-level, when Mxy himself is literally part of the Superman Squad in the 853rd century:
http://i.imgur.com/QKEZboO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0gWKJxO.jpg

smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 05:43 PM
Don Draper
Old Fashioned

What about the Elsemen? i saw you mention them in another thread. Werre they from that time?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 06:30 PM
Don Draper is currently offline Click here to Send Don Draper a Private Message Find more posts by Don Draper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

+1 for thinking outside the box. thumb up

Yes, the Else-Men were exclusive to the 853rd century, and also very powerful...
Originally posted by Galan007
When Kal and the Legion found out about the Else-Men, they 'ported to Rann-Prime to combat them:
http://i.imgur.com/lWLwTlR.jpg

And yes, Rann-Prime was obviously way outside their native solar system, thus way outside the reach of the Super Sun:
http://i.imgur.com/5YbNEfN.jpg

So no, Kal didn't have the opportunity to be recharged by the Sun after he was ragdolled by the Else-Man.

As you mentioned, the Else-Men were extremely powerful. Their basic powerset was to not only to copy a character's powers, but to expand upon them -- essentially becoming a 'better you':
http://i.imgur.com/3yyDrQ9.jpg

That said, I do not believe the Else-Man became Superman Prime 1M when it encountered Kal. However, it did become a better him:
http://i.imgur.com/fK2eKaL.jpg
"From the yellow sun that beats in my chest, to the powers I possess... I've just become the ultimate you!"

Kal implied this Else-Man had become the being he always imagined himself becoming:
http://i.imgur.com/zdtZtrL.jpg
"When I was a boy! I'd daydream about what I'd be like when I grow up! I'd be him!"

This isn't overly surprising. After all, an Else-Man was able to create an [albeit incomplete] copy of the full Worlogog, from the micro-fraction that Hourman still possessed. Even Metron was utterly shocked by this:
http://i.imgur.com/ZyPeMxm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uQDhjLC.jpg

The only way to defeat the Else-Men was for Hourman to travel to the dawn of their universe, and freeze its big bang forever in time -- essentially preventing the Else-Men from ever existing:
http://i.imgur.com/s4skqtp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2ELHSWe.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iPobdxk.jpg

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 06:40 PM
Dareangel

Else-Men Rape Marvel

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 07:13 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The Else-Men are certainly worth mentioning, but any being with the ability to manipulate time/space on a universal level(such as an IG-wielder) could theoretically defeat them, as long as said abilities weren't duped beforehand.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 07:18 PM
Senor Cage

How many were there? Or was there just one?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 07:25 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Galan007
The Else-Men are certainly worth mentioning, but any being with the ability to manipulate time/space on a universal level(such as an IG-wielder) could theoretically defeat them, as long as said abilities weren't duped beforehand.

That's a big If. Mainly because Marvel are fighting the whole 853rd century. Are the else - men on Protege level?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 07:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Super esp rain>>anything in Marvel.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 07:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

How many were there? Or was there just one?
There were numerous Else-Men...

(please log in to view the image)

...Each one of those globes/spheres is an Else-Man.

Are the else - men on Protege level?
Feat-wise, I wouldn't be comfortable placing them beyond universal. That said, absolutely NO upper-end cap for them was alluded to -- even Metron himself was awestruck by their abilities.

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 22nd, 2016 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 07:47 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Surtur
Super esp rain>>anything in Marvel.
Bullshit aside, Super-E.S.P. honestly was a badass ability:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 10:06 PM
Senor Cage

Sweet. Else-Men, on top of the Imps, I'd favor 853rd century. And that's not including their haxxed tech.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 10:32 PM