KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » TPM Darth Sidious vs Emperor Valkorion (Force only)

TPM Darth Sidious vs Emperor Valkorion (Force only)
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well I mean, it's a good laugh for me, (and I'd like to think quite a few people) reading about how Sidious is some almighty Galactic force who can juggle planets and shake stars. smile
Originally posted by The Ellimist
He is though...
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:11 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Valkorian easily.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:12 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The anheroism has begun smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

smile

smilesmile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:13 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Valkorian easily.
Originally posted by Nephthys
Valkorion easily.
When you are indistinguishable from Neph. smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:14 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

I don't disagree much with Neph on TOR opinions. Only his PT/OT ones.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:15 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:15 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

Originally posted by Beniboybling
"i'm too weak" - sheev, to anakin, 19bby

smile . sidious' words are a primary source. valkorion>vitiate>mace>sheev.

and no he wasn't putting that on that's just gut feeling and emotional biases from the sheev fanboys.

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:16 PM
Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Valkorion.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:18 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by aalyasecura95
"i'm too weak" - sheev, to anakin, 19bby

smile . sidious' words are a primary source. valkorion>vitiate>mace>sheev.

and no he wasn't putting that on that's just gut feeling and emotional biases from the sheev fanboys.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:18 PM
aaylasecura95

smile . hey apparently all dismissal of the blurb are gut feelings and emotional biases so why can't dismissal of sheev's own words about his pathetic weak ass bitchery be ignored in the same vein?

sidious' words are also primary source. smile. primary source>tacky quaternary sources. dont deny it sheev fanboys.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:20 PM
Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

When you are indistinguishable from Neph. smile

thumb up

Anyway, I ranked Valk higher in the last days, but so EoTPM Sidious.
Yeah, Sids wins, in a very good one.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:22 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Blurbs can be ignored if they are outright contradicted by actual showings.

Sheev's words can be ignored for two reasons; one, because the words do not come from a third person narrative statement but out of the mouth of a character meaning the statement is fallible, secondly it doesn't even show us if Sidious himself believes the statement as the scene doesn't take place from Sidious's perspective. And finally it's indicated he is faking because he was able to blast Windu's blade out of his hand with lightning and had a chance to cut Windu down early on that he did not take. All that in conjunction is enough for those who hold the stance you brought up to feel justified in it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:25 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I don't disagree much with Neph on TOR opinions. Only his PT/OT ones.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:27 PM
UCanShootMyNova

I BRANG IT BACK!!! NOBODY HAS USED THAT MEME FOR A YEAR TILL I STARTED DOING IT!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:28 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

gross

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:28 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Syndicate, how is the blurb contradicted?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:32 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

gross

thumb up smile

Last edited by UCanShootMyNova on Oct 21st, 2016 at 03:35 PM

Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Well, Valkorion is clearly above Vitiate by a quality margin, and we don't know exactly how much more powerful Plague is compared to Vitiate, so there is that.
It's still wrong to argue that Valkorion's more powerful than Plagueis on the basis of him not being a Sith (which he is).

Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

Blurbs can be ignored if they are outright contradicted by actual showings.

Sheev's words can be ignored for two reasons; one, because the words do not come from a third person narrative statement but out of the mouth of a character meaning the statement is fallible, secondly it doesn't even show us if Sidious himself believes the statement as the scene doesn't take place from Sidious's perspective. And finally it's indicated he is faking because he was able to blast Windu's blade out of his hand with lightning and had a chance to cut Windu down early on that he did not take. All that in conjunction is enough for those who hold the stance you brought up to feel justified in it.
wow sheev fanboys in full denial mode, this is getting depressing. the gut feelings and emotional biases are real. thumb up . let's just chuck out all character statements because there is an outside chance they are wrong. of course only do this when those statements hurt our beloved sheev. also even star wars.com says that whether sidious held back is totally up to dispute and gillard puts him on same level as well as GL. that means that all the chances sidious didn't take are a sign of his incompotence and as a result valkorion will tool him casually. can't beat somebody when you've got shit accuracy thumb up

Last edited by aaylasecura95 on Oct 21st, 2016 at 03:37 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:34 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Sidious is just cosmologically more powerful, by both his feats in Force unbalancing and holistic intent. You could say that this doesn't translate into combat, but Valkorion is one of the most incompetent fighters of all time, so combat probably leans even more towards Sidious.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:36 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote