KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thoughts on Wikileaks Denial

Thoughts on Wikileaks Denial
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
She is the source, asshatthumb up

name calling -check
citation quote -still pending

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 07:50 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are ****ed when they come out, thats what I think. The liberals will just have more evidence the people they are voting for are corrupt pos's

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 07:50 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
name calling -check

I already provided you the source and the quote, reported for trolling after evidence was provided.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 07:51 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Why would podesta validate them? Not validating them is a much smarter move on his part, as it allows people to express doubt about their authenticity.

The reason she's deflecting stuff about these as much as she can is because she's winning all while ignoring the leaks for the most part.

If in the next couple of weeks the polls start to get close, and their internal polling shows that the leaks are starting to have an impact, she will be forced to confront them in a way she hasn't had to yet.

Personally I don't expect that to happen. I think the people who are really bothered by these emails generally already have their mind made up about her. And barring some legitimately huge leak, I think the damage has been done, and the damage hasn't been all that severe.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 07:55 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

you can't just say "the universe came from a unicorn's butthole", put the burden of proof on the doubter to prove it wrong, and then kick back and celebrate your victory.

If I said that then I'd be asserting the claim, and the burden of proof would be on me.

secondly, since goldbach's conjecture cannot be proven, it cannot be asserted as mathematical fact. thats the whole point of calling something 'theoretical'. so i don't see how that's even relevant.

There are no theories in mathematics. You have axioms, proofs and conjectures.

That said, Goldbach's conjecture does hold for very large numbers, and I brought it up specifically because there are methods relying on it that are used in a number of computational algorithms.

...and if the pawn shop is selling something claimed to be authentic, it is also up to them to provide proof.

Isn't that the case though? If you're considering buying a ring that the seller claims to be 18 carat gold, aren't they going to verify it in the same way the seller verified it to them?

no it does not indicate motive. all it does is leave room for suspicion, which doesn't hold up when the goal is assigning any guilt, let alone "beyond reasonable doubt".

Why would you plead the fifth if you weren't guilty?

nah, that's just pure supposition. pleading the 5th cannot be used as supporting evidence of guilt. there's no way to explain around that.

Not in court, obviously. But pleading the fifth is not denying a charge—which you'd have no reason to unless you were guilty.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 07:58 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Why would podesta validate them? Not validating them is a much smarter move on his part, as it allows people to express doubt about their authenticity.

The reason she's deflecting stuff about these as much as she can is because she's winning all while ignoring the leaks for the most part.

If in the next couple of weeks the polls start to get close, and their internal polling shows that the leaks are starting to have an impact, she will be forced to confront them in a way she hasn't had to yet.

Personally I don't expect that to happen. I think the people who are really bothered by these emails generally already have their mind made up about her. And barring some legitimately huge leak, I think the damage has been done, and the damage hasn't been all that severe.

Because people have accepted she is a law breaker who is above the law. It proves that they were never really true change agents like Bernie supposedly was.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 07:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire

But don't you agree there is a problem when Trumps comments about women(admittedly vile) seem to get more of a rise out of people than the Clinton campaign making plans to cause riots at rallies?

I agree with you 100% the damage hasn't been severe and *that* is what worries me. It's one thing to say they are fake, but I'm just amazed people seem content to just ignore these. By "people" I mean the media.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 21st, 2016 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Its2016
Restricted

Account Restricted

name calling -check
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKRYrIzXKtY

>citation

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:04 PM
Its2016 is currently offline Click here to Send Its2016 a Private Message Find more posts by Its2016 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Its2016

>citation

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:05 PM
Its2016
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Question: Was Clinton admitting that the wikileaks emails existed or that they existed and were legit, meaning not fabrications
Wallace mentioned their source for her emails was wikileaks. Clinton clearly says "what I was saying" in reference to the email and the question regarding immigration, then used scare tactics against Russia so people vote for her. Youre braindead. Youre immensely butthurt you thought wikileaks was nothing. Youre a failure.

B-b-but Donald Drumpf is an clown.

Face it, you ****ing lose.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:07 PM
Its2016 is currently offline Click here to Send Its2016 a Private Message Find more posts by Its2016 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clinton admitting it isn't proof for them. It has to come from CNN to be true.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:09 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

According to liberals on KMC Chris Wallace, Anderson Cooper and Martha Raditz were using fake evidence to question Hillary Clinton in a Presidential debate.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:10 PM
Its2016
Restricted

Account Restricted

i only need trump to win nevada to make a profit. big grin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:11 PM
Its2016
Restricted

Account Restricted

CNN getting owned. XD

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:12 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

still no quotes provided. how expected.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:14 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I provided the quotes, you ignored themthumb up

"CLINTON: Well, right. As I recall, that was something I said about Abraham Lincoln after having seen the wonderful Steven Spielberg movie called “Lincoln.” It was a master class watching President Lincoln get the Congress to approve the 13th Amendment. It was principled, and it was strategic."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:16 PM
Its2016
Restricted

Account Restricted

still no quotes provided. how expected.
The video isnt enough for you?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:17 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

CLINTON: Well, right. As I recall, that was something I said about Abraham Lincoln after having seen the wonderful Steven Spielberg movie called “Lincoln.” It was a master class watching President Lincoln get the Congress to approve the 13th Amendment. It was principled, and it was strategic.

Wallace: That's the question. Please, quiet, everybody. Is that your dream? Open borders?

Clinton: If you went on to read the rest of the sentence, I was talking about energy. We trade more energy with our neighbors than we trade with the rest of the world combined. And I do want us to have an electric grid, an energy system that crosses borders. I think that would be a great benefit to us.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:19 PM
Its2016
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:20 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

He will deny the quotes now.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:21 PM