KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Deadpool 2

Deadpool 2
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The movie is getting a extended cut

https://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-e...uicide-montage/

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 02:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I had a truly adamantium-hard erection when Wade [SPOILER - highlight to read]: got ripped in half by the Juggernaut.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 11:48 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

thumb up

God I wish the fight with him lasted for another 5 minutes its been forever since I have been waiting for a proper portayal.

BTW watched this again also saw Deadpool again in tv last night.

DP 2 is just so much better.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on May 22nd, 2018 at 05:26 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:20 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Who is the voice of [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Juggernaut?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:00 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Ryan Reynolds.

Funny eh?

Bankai.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:16 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Matt Damon also had a cameo in this.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Matt Damon had a cameo in this.

Really where?

I know Vanisher was Brad Pitt.

Bankai.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Estacado
Really where?

I know Vanisher was Brad Pitt.

He's the hick talking about how to properly wipe/clean your ass after a shit. One of the guys Cable zaps and steals the truck from. You can't tell it's him except for the voice.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Matt Damon also had a cameo in this.

He's the hick talking about how to properly wipe/clean your ass after a shit. One of the guys Cable zaps and steals the truck from. You can't tell it's him except for the voice.

i thought that was matt damon

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

On a serious note. I plan to watch this movie this weekend. But I’ve been hearing some bad shits about it. The biggest one being a let down compared to the first one.

Is it true?

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:43 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Whoever said this is bad compared to the 1st is prolly stupid as phuck...

Bankai.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Exactly, it's not quit as good as the first and I think that's mostly due to the shock factor not being there and some recycled humor, but it's very close to as good.

I understand if someone who didn't like the first also doesn't like this one though. Those people are probably just miserable people with zero joy in their lives.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:03 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SquallX
On a serious note. I plan to watch this movie this weekend. But I’ve been hearing some bad shits about it. The biggest one being a let down compared to the first one.

Is it true?

Not at all.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:04 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I thought the first was better but this one was close. The first just had a better villain going for it, which I'm a sucker for.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I had a truly adamantium-hard erection when Wade [SPOILER - highlight to read]: got ripped in half by the Juggernaut.
That was the best part of the movie IMO. God that was amazing.

PWNT

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 03:41 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It’s way better than the first
Cables inclusion, the fight scenes, and the humor were all better imo.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 04:13 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Better than the first. First wasn’t great keep in mind. Nothing comparable to a true MCU great film but enjoyable nonetheless.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

I think if Deadpool were in MCU, Both would be in the top half for me personally. Probably not top 5

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:47 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I thought the first was better but this one was close. The first just had a better villain going for it, which I'm a sucker for.

That was the best part of the movie IMO. God that was amazing.

Better villain?
You serious brah?

Francis was totally forgettable cant even compare to Cable...

Bankai.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 06:53 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Estacado
Better villain?
You serious brah?

Francis was totally forgettable cant even compare to Cable...
I thought Ajax was phenomenal and made great foil to DP, but I'll agree to disagree.

I do think Cable was better, but I wasn't counting him as a villain. The villains were Juggs and that kid, with the kid being the center. I do think Juggs is better, but he went down too easily and wasn't a big enough part of the movie to overtake Ajax as a villain IMO. Ajax absolutely wrecked Wade and his life and you could feel that hate between them. I enjoyed that aspect more.

PWNT

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 07:17 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Way more rewatchability than the first.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 08:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote