KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Deadpool 2

Deadpool 2
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wakkawakkawakka

I don't know I'm still not a fan of that Juggernaut CGI. Though I'm curious given the movie's setup how[SPOILER - highlight to read]: someone like Juggernaut was able to be held to begin with in the Ice box. I hope the Deadpool universe isn't doing the stupid thing X-men 3 did by making Juggernaut a mutant

Still think it was a wasted opportunity to cast Steven Lang as Cable but Josh Brolin makes the role his own.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 11:18 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I don't know I'm still not a fan of that Juggernaut CGI. Though I'm curious given the movie's setup how[SPOILER - highlight to read]: someone like Juggernaut was able to be held to begin with in the Ice box. I hope the Deadpool universe isn't doing the stupid thing X-men 3 did by making Juggernaut a mutant

Still think it was a wasted opportunity to cast Steven Lang as Cable but Josh Brolin makes the role his own.

I don't know how they managed to capture him. The cell he was contained in most have been reduced; small space in order to prevent him from building momentum.

The CGI was descent.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 11:30 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Surprise butt-taser while he was sleeping.

Kidding

Old Post May 24th, 2018 04:25 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:11 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Kazenji

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Can't wait for DP3.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:38 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Reynolds doesn't think there will be a DP3, Going straight to the X-Force movie.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 03:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Well, I finally broke down and decided to go watch Deadpool 2 now. My brother and a friend went.

It wasn't near as annoying as I thought it'd be. Seemed they toned it down a tad from the first one when it came to juvenile humor...a little anyway.

Cable wasn't near as cool as I thought he'd be. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Juggernaut was underpowered as hell and his cgi was bad. Still cool to see the POTENTIAL of what he could be. The end credits scenes were great.

Overall I thought it was enjoyable overall. Not great, but I'd give it a 7 out of 10. That being said I probably won't watch it again.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 29th, 2018 04:43 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I don't know I'm still not a fan of that Juggernaut CGI.

Apparently Reynolds did the motion capture himself for Juggernaut.

No specific reason why.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 01:17 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah I agree with cpt. Deadpool to me has never been that great I just don’t see this I can’t wait to see this feeling for this movie. It was good to see once but nothing I’m excited about at all.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 02:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Saw it. Got some raucous laughter at some parts. I laughed so hard when he shushed the bar-tender lady. That kind of stupid humor gets to me.

Just the same as the first, I enjoyed it. I'll have another!

Old Post May 29th, 2018 03:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

^ Reynolds doesn't think there will be a DP3, Going straight to the X-Force movie.

Kevin Feige will see to that.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 04:35 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Juggernaut's CGI was bad ?!?

didn't notice anything bad with it at all.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 02:21 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Juggernaut's CGI was bad ?!?

didn't notice anything bad with it at all.
Yah, it was bad. Not as bad as Colossus though. Both films he has looked awful.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 30th, 2018 12:50 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well they are cheap budget films. So I wouldnt expect Oscar level effects tbh.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 01:05 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Colossus's CGI is the best it's been in any X-Men film, imo. I thought he looked good in DP2. With Juggernaut, the problem goes back to him looking, at leash, flesh and blood. He's, visually, just a really muscular Human, and that's not easy to do.

I thought both were fine, personally.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 30th, 2018 01:16 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by -Pr-
Colossus's CGI is the best it's been in any X-Men film, imo. I thought he looked good in DP2. With Juggernaut, the problem goes back to him looking, at leash, flesh and blood. He's, visually, just a really muscular Human, and that's not easy to do.

I thought both were fine, personally.
Completely disagree with you here. Colossus completely pulls me out of the film any time I see him in the DP movies.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 02:05 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Completely disagree with you here. Colossus completely pulls me out of the film any time I see him in the DP movies.

Fair enough. He is a completely CG character in a movie surrounded by non-cgi people. Stuff like that is bound to happen with some people.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 30th, 2018 02:11 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by -Pr-
Fair enough. He is a completely CG character in a movie surrounded by non-cgi people. Stuff like that is bound to happen with some people.
Yah, that being said the CGI wasn't really the problem with the movie for me. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would but wanted more from Cable and as much as I liked Brolin's take on Thanos, to me he didn't make a great cable. Good enough, but not great.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 02:36 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Yah, that being said the CGI wasn't really the problem with the movie for me. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would but wanted more from Cable and as much as I liked Brolin's take on Thanos, to me he didn't make a great cable. Good enough, but not great.

Cable was always going to be a really tricky character to introduce without including his backstory. That said, I thought he was fine. Not great, not shit, but entertaining enough. My expectations going on weren't high though, so that possibly contributed.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 30th, 2018 02:57 PM
Flyattractor

Old Post May 30th, 2018 06:32 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote