KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Deadpool 2

Deadpool 2
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pre ordered my copy, glad it’s raking in the cash

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:03 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Not really raking but it’s not bad. It’s not Infinity War. That’s the best film of all time.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:36 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Quan everybody knows Infinity War is the best comic movie no need to spam it in every thread....

Bankai.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 08:21 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Quan everybody knows Infinity War is the best comic movie no need to spam it in every thread....
Plenty disagree. I will burn them to the ground.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 08:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Late review,

Thought it was good. I think I enjoyed the first more (but not sure. Have to re-watch it).

Had some really funny scenes as well as a few good surprises.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 01:02 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Thought this way great (ya, I'm way behind I know, but I did see it twice last week, so does that make up for it?).

- Action sequences were better than the first (helps to have one of the John Wick duo in the director's chair).
- The comedy was great again, but I don't know if it was on the first one's level, though I could just be confusing funnier with fresher in the case of DP1.
- Story took itself a bit more seriously this time, which I liked. The first film's plot was that of a comic book character with self-awareness going through the motions of a typical comic book origin movie plotline, which worked incredibly well for numero uno, but I liked that 2 did its own thing plotwise.
- I really hope the Celine Dion song wins the Oscar. I might actually watch them again.

Overall, Ryan Reynolds and co. have made another great movie, the only thing I'll say is that if you didn't like the first one, you probably won't care for this one either. Similar to Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 and Kingsman: The Golden Circle. It's right up my alley, though.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 01:02 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Not really raking but it’s not bad. It’s not Infinity War. That’s the best film of all time.

Originally posted by Estacado

So filled with Hate and Bitterness.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 03:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
So filled with Hate and Bitterness.
Nah.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 03:28 PM
Flyattractor

Evidence says otherwise.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 03:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Evidence says otherwise.
No, your opinion does but try to stick to the topic. You get so worked up you need to relax. You prefer dc but I make mine marvel. The world tends to agree with me. Thanos is the bees knees. Now back to Deadpool 2 which is better than the first.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 03:30 PM
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 03:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Liked Brolin in it. He’s quite the actor these days.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 03:43 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Watched this. It was awesome. Better than the 1st. I laughed a lot.

And it had pedophile jokes. I guess they all need to be fired and erased from the public eye.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2018 02:29 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

I thought Deadpool 2 was deeply underwhelming. The funny was funny, the hilarious and now, deeply dangerous, jokes around the "basic instinct" scene was insanely hilarious, but the characters were boring and the "story" was utter garbage.

I was looking forward to more substantive action, especially given the way the film starts. Instead it's about a funny sounding fat kid and a sort of "Deadpool makes Terminator".

Cable was horrible, as vacant as a character can be and Brolin's delivery, though apt to the nature of the comic book character, just exacerbates the "woodenness" of the character.

Domino wasn't bad, funny at times and obviously basically a female Deadpool in all but name.

Dupinder was funny, funnier than any of the other side-characters, but again ... didn't really justify having so much screen presence, when nothing substantive happens with him.

Anyway, the first film was fun and had a sort of serviceable story, this one is like a sketch show that has been carefully edited together to resemble a film.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2018 11:14 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

See I thought the story for the first film was horrible, just made slightly more interesting with a non-linear approach. The Deadpool 2 story was much better. And a lot more of the jokes actually landed in the sequel also.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2018 02:52 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Deadpool 2 (2018) 8/10.

Well, as expected, Deadpool 2 was worth the wait. I knew it was going to be funny but I didn't expect there would be a decent story with some heart between all the banter. The first one was slightly funnier with better action scenes, imo, but this is a worthy successor.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 09:17 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 09:42 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

So dark. Are you sure you're not from the DC Universe?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 02:36 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Dream On little boy.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 06:17 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

There's a PG-13 cut of this movie coming in December.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 03:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote