KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Deadpool 2

Deadpool 2
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr Will Hatch

Thanos jokes will now be written into the movie.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2017 05:31 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
That's not really an issue though. As seen in films like 300, the LotR films etc. they can use VFX to change someone's size.

I doubt they'll do that.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2017 07:20 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

http://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-ca...ral-shatterstar

X-Force mutants Feral, Shatterstar, and Sunspot are going to debut in post credits

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 10th, 2017 02:59 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I'm in the process of watching Deadpool again, and I will admit that it's much better than I first realized. It annoyed me the first time watching it that the plot was pretty mediocre, but I'll admit that they squeezed as much out of the simple plot as they could and it's actually elegantly filmed and the action is great. I realize now that not everything that Ryan Reynolds says is really supposed to land as hilarious, but some of it is funny, so I may actually learn to appreciate the film. And I almost forgot that Morena Baccarin was in it...

(please log in to view the image)

I also like that it sort of makes fun of the X-Men, haha... cause for some reason I really don't like those movies..

I'm on the way to giving Deadpool...

thumb up thumb up

Old Post May 24th, 2017 02:48 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 24th, 2017 03:11 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The guy who plays Quinlan in the Strain is being cast as Black Tom Cassidy

http://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-jack-kesy-villain/

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 24th, 2017 10:16 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by carthage
The guy who plays Quinlan in the Strain is being cast as Black Tom Cassidy

http://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-jack-kesy-villain/

try Gabriel Bolivar the rock star.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 10:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

woops

Old Post May 25th, 2017 01:10 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 10:28 PM
mehedi067
Restricted

Account Restricted

interesting movie

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 11:53 AM
mehedi067 is currently offline Click here to Send mehedi067 a Private Message Find more posts by mehedi067 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
prabhash.s
Restricted

Account Restricted

Waiting for it

Old Post Jul 13th, 2017 10:22 AM
prabhash.s is currently offline Click here to Send prabhash.s a Private Message Find more posts by prabhash.s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

first look at Domino

http://www.superherohype.com/news/4...pool-2#/slide/1

could do without the afro.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 12:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't like her in general, but that's me. I suppose the boobs are nice, though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 07:33 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Not even no chalk white skin, Unless that's getting added later on.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 08:25 AM
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't like her in general, but that's me. I suppose the boobs are nice, though.
That's the only thing going for her. If they ain't doing the character right from the comic, then don't do it at all.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 08:43 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
claraalbert

All I request Deadpool is quality. Deadpool was awesome however there was a considerable measure of reworks there and it practically didn't get made.

That was the correct voice for the Deadpool motion picture. It was comical however not quite recently entertaining for clever sakes. I truly trust Deadpool 2 can convey.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 09:27 AM
claraalbert is currently offline Click here to Send claraalbert a Private Message Find more posts by claraalbert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Meh to this. I would rather see a Hardcore Henry 2.

Henry was way better then Deadpool.

We really need to put a stop to this Fake Geekboy/Girl tropes.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 07:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Meh to this. I would rather see a Hardcore Henry 2.

Henry was way better then Deadpool.

We really need to put a stop to this Fake Geekboy/Girl tropes.

Huh?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 07:59 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It was a much better movie and way more original then DP.

Truth Hurts.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 08:03 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I was asking about the "fake geekboy/girl" part. What does that mean?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 08:08 PM