KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Novel Vitiate vs. the Triumvirate

Novel Vitiate vs. the Triumvirate
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Novel Vitiate vs. the Triumvirate

1. Force
2. All-out

15 meters starting distance.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 03:09 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Tbh leaning Triumvirate. Only barely though

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 03:10 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Nihilus and Traya wins.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 03:35 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Vitiate can defeat the trio, to be honest.

He can use his telepathic powers to his advantage, turning one or two members of the Triumvirate towards his side. On top of this, no member of Team 2 can withstand his powers for long.

Darth Nihilus is the only credible threat here.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 03:51 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

If Traya and Sion provide support and don't get taken out early I can see the Triumvirate taking this. Close fight either way.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 04:46 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Nihilus is the only threat, and he can't win on his own.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 05:30 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Novel Vitiate is unlikely to beat even Nihilus. And if a hindered Surik + novel Scourge were enough to give an injured Revan the ability to split with an amped Vitiate, then Traya and Sion are enough to give Nihilus the definite majority over an unamped Vitiate.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 09:31 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sion alone can break out of a bacta tank.

(please log in to view the image)

Vitiate couldn't break the lightsaber defenses of Tol Braga, Sion should be capable of carrying his team

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 09:35 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

We'll see if your brain can break out of a bacta tank when I put it in. You obviously need the treatment.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 09:36 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

A brain can't live independently of the midichlorians that are governed by the force.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 09:37 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Ooroo could. You should an hero like him by breaking a bacta tank and releasing cyanogen gas into your anus.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 09:38 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ooroo is a Celegian not a brain

Lol dumbass

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 09:39 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Celegians are just mutated brains. They were fortunate enough to not have the mutation that caused you.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 09:40 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Did they have suffer from an ADD like mental affliction that causes them to dig up non canon game entries to prop up their characters?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 09:42 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

No, they suffered from the mental affliction that gave them black-and-white thinking that belongs in 1960's Alabama like you do.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 09:43 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Such desperation

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 09:44 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I'll accept your concession. And your mother's.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 09:45 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

My mother was killed by Darth Sion you ****

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 09:45 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Maybe she can try her luck against Vader next and see if she's better than Kai Hudorra or Kento Marek.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 09:46 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Lmfao, this thread.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 09:48 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote