KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » atris/lucien draay/master vrook vs qui-gon/ven zallow/kanan jarrus

atris/lucien draay/master vrook vs qui-gon/ven zallow/kanan jarrus
Started by: aalyasecura95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aaylasecura95

Question atris/lucien draay/master vrook vs qui-gon/ven zallow/kanan jarrus

primes, all-out, clear state of minds,

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Last edited by aaylasecura95 on Oct 25th, 2016 at 07:17 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 07:15 PM
Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Team 2.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 07:19 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Team 2 easily.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 07:57 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kanan can take Vrook

Zallow or Jinn stomp Atris

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 08:03 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Kanan can take Vrook

Zallow or Jinn stomp Atris
lucien draay is in this too btw.

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 08:04 PM
Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Originally posted by aalyasecura95
lucien draay is in this too btw.

He's spared for wearing the best Jedi costume ever.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 08:05 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Team 2, but Kanan might go down faster than his teammates can beat their opponents.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by TenebrousWay
He's spared for wearing the best Jedi costume ever.

No, he's spared because Carthage just wants to hate on KotOR II.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 06:28 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I'd give Lucien an edge against Jinn on the basis of sheer power. The guy had some great force feats, but Vrook is basically trash tier and Atris dies to anyone she fights bar Kanan whom she'd lolstomp

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 06:30 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Vrook's Force feats shit on team 2's as well, lol.

Not sure how Atris lolstomps people that you think beat Vrook, either, but whatever.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 06:32 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by SunRazer
Vrook's Force feats shit on team 2's as well, lol.

No. Not on Jinn's anyways.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 08:25 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Based on what?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 08:28 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Honestly, the river feat. Given Kenobi's strength at the time, the fact that he cannot combat it's current, yet Jinn could, and easily at that, is damn impressive.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 08:31 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Don't see why it'd compare to Vrook's Stasis showing.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 08:47 AM
MythLord
Diamond

I mean, freezing 16 people is nice, but not really outside of Jinn's paygrade.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 08:53 AM
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Think he's talking stasising Surik

You're thinking of Kavar IIRC

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 08:58 AM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Didn't they all collectively put Surik in stasis? I also doubt she'd be trying to fight back extensively.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 09:10 AM
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

IIRC, only Vrook gestured

Don't remember enough about how much resistance she put up to comment on that though

Kind of feel she should have been able to break it after being stunned if she could though given didn't Bane do similar on Tython?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 09:13 AM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
IIRC, only Vrook gestured

Which can just as easily be interpreted as the shitty KoTOR II animation. Not to mention the other Masters being off screen, IIRC.

Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Don't remember enough about how much resistance she put up to comment on that though

Kind of feel she should have been able to break it after being stunned if she could though given didn't Bane do similar on Tython?

Even then, though, Surik was vastly pre-prime. And if they stopped their use of Stun, there'd be no reason to assume Meetra wouldn't move along afterwards.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 10:18 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

No, it's not KotOR II's shitty animation. Shitty animation means an animation in the first place - the other masters clearly don't move. Only Vrook moves. Even if you put the camera on the Masters.

There's no reason to suspect that she would break out - that's an appeal to ignorance. Even if you try to resist, you still get placed in Stasis. Kreia also moves in to save you. Everything suggests that you were done for - nothing suggests otherwise.

And while the Exile was vastly pre-prime, some of her early game feats are pretty impressive, and she's improved a lot since then.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 10:29 AM