KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Beerus The Destroyer vs Galactus

Beerus The Destroyer vs Galactus
Started by: t0sh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Beerus' feats at this point put him well above Galactus. He was able to destroy the universe with 2 and a half punches. Not even Galactus can do that.

And going by scaling in the series, Beerus was operating at less than 1% of his power when he accomplished that feat.

+1

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 11:04 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Beerus never destroyed a universe.

And lol @ this absurd fight. Beerus isn't beating Superman, let alone Big G.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 07:21 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by cdtm

Superman and Beerus are on two completely different scales of power.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 05:37 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Troll.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 05:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by carver9
Troll.

Clearly.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 10:36 AM
cdtm
@#$%

Troll.

Fanboy.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 04:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

There is people actually believing that Superman can stalemate Buu...

That's ludicrous at best, the difference in power and combat speed is too vast.

Superman will have to use his travel speed to "run away" in a "catch me if you can game"...

But Buu can teleport and has immense energy reserves...

Son Goku godstomps Supes without trying in his base form.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 05:54 PM
Surtur

Stalemating Buu doesn't make much sense. I don't consider ki normally to be magic, but Buu's was specifically magical. On top of that, his regeneration would allow him to continuously come back.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 06:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Superman's hv damages things on a hyperdimensional level. He was able to burn the intangible Weird with it.

Buu won't regenerate from Superman's HV, anymore than he did a spirit bomb or Vegito's attack (To a piece of him he destroyed utterly.)

Or, Superman can simply dump Buu into the sun/a black hole.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 10:39 PM
RealityWarper

Originally posted by Surtur
Stalemating Buu doesn't make much sense. I don't consider ki normally to be magic, but Buu's was specifically magical. On top of that, his regeneration would allow him to continuously come back.

Superman has been one-shot by a weak Ki-attack in Action Comics #787

He was saved by a side-character but was clearly dying of it.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 11:18 PM
cdtm
@#$%

That's comic book ki. Marvel Iron Fist is the same.

Comics mix ki and magic, while Dragon Ball makes a distinction between them, as Babidi and the witch proves.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 11:25 PM
RealityWarper

That's comic book ki. Marvel Iron Fist is the same.

Comics mix ki and magic, while Dragon Ball makes a distinction between them, as Babidi and the witch proves.

No.

There is no distinction between the Ki in comics books and the Ki in mangas.

That's the same thing exactly.

Please do some research.

Ki= Life Force.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 11:30 PM
cdtm
@#$%

And ki is magical in comics, but not in Dragon Ball.

Ki being non magical in nature in Dragon Ball is inarguable.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 12:09 AM
RealityWarper

And ki is magical in comics, but not in Dragon Ball.

No.

How can you make baseless claims like this ?

Here is the confirmation that Ki is the Life Force in Comics too...

Marvel Comics:

(please log in to view the image)

"Chi -- it's a LIFE FORCE"

DC Comics:

"Or LIFE FORCE also known as CHI."

quote:
Ki being non magical in nature in Dragon Ball is inarguable.

Your premises are false.

Superman has been one-shot in Action Comics #787 by a weak Ki-attack.

Chi-attacks are more lethal to Superman than others.

Please do some research before saying something..

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 12:24 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Beerus has now shown the capacity to simply destroy things in a different way than other Dragon Ball characters. While most use their absurd explosive power to blow planets and people up, or disintegrate them with intense ki, Beerus has the capacity to just destroy people (and things). Not blow up or disintegrate, just erase them. And I quote Whiss "Ghost or not, Lord Beerus can destroy anything."

Of course that causes a no-limits phalacy, but this is the kind of powers we are dealing with. Beerus isn't just strong. He has a myriad of additional godly powers that can't be achieved with standard ki training.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 03:20 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by RealityWarper
No.

How can you make baseless claims like this ?

Here is the confirmation that Ki is the Life Force in Comics too...

Marvel Comics:

"Chi -- it's a LIFE FORCE"

DC Comics:

"Or LIFE FORCE also known as CHI."

Your premises are false.

Superman has been one-shot in Action Comics #787 by a weak Ki-attack.

Chi-attacks are more lethal to Superman than others.

Please do some research before saying something..

Owned!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 03:54 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Beerus has now shown the capacity to simply destroy things in a different way than other Dragon Ball characters. While most use their absurd explosive power to blow planets and people up, or disintegrate them with intense ki, Beerus has the capacity to just destroy people (and things). Not blow up or disintegrate, just erase them. And I quote Whiss "Ghost or not, Lord Beerus can destroy anything."

Of course that causes a no-limits phalacy, but this is the kind of powers we are dealing with. Beerus isn't just strong. He has a myriad of additional godly powers that can't be achieved with standard ki training.

Basically. With that said, Galactus gets erased.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 03:55 AM
cdtm
@#$%

Owned!!!

Not at all.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 03:56 AM
RealityWarper

Owned!!!

Like usual.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 11:46 AM
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Like usual.

Nah. smile

Sorry, but only magic and Kryptonite affects Superman. The Iron Fist is magic (Proven when it bypassed Speedballs kinetic field because it's magic, as stated.)

Just because chi is life force in all universes, doesn't mean it has the same properties when used as a power.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 02:10 PM