KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Weakest character that can beat the Omni-King.

Weakest character that can beat the Omni-King.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tondemonai

Molecule Man, Living Trubunal (don't know much about him), and the others I either know but not the stated incarnations (Darkseid, Superman, HOTU Thanos) or never heard of

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 04:34 PM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Molecule Man, Living Trubunal (don't know much about him), and the others I either know but not the stated incarnations (Darkseid, Superman, HOTU Thanos) or never heard of

Superman beat a multiverse killing being Dominus, hurt Darkseid accessing the power of The Source (An abstract level being), and held a drop of raw "bleed" in his mouth, which can't be refined, bottled, or carried. He also lifted half of infinity.

This is all standard Superman, so cosmic armor Supes is overkill. wink

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 04:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Don't listen to cdtm. The above is either inconsistent or circumstantial. smile

I'll elaborate on their feats when I get the chance, Tond. My chromebook am dead smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 04:58 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Don't listen to cdtm. The above is either inconsistent or circumstantial. smile

I'll elaborate on their feats when I get the chance, Tond. My chromebook am dead smile

I don't wink

You poor thing. I had a chromebook for school, if I wasn't such a good person I would take a hammer to it, but I'm donating it.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 05:09 PM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I don't wink

You poor thing. I had a chromebook for school, if I wasn't such a good person I would take a hammer to it, but I'm donating it.

You really want to throw in with Carver the gamma lover's clique, that's you're business.

I just tell it like it is. wink

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 06:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Originally posted by cdtm
You really want to throw in with Carver the gamma lover's clique, that's you're business.

I just tell it like it is. wink

I just happen to agree with him on most things

How things are and how you wish they were are two very different things thumb up

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 06:47 PM
cdtm

I just happen to agree with him on most things

How things are and how you wish they were are two very different things thumb up

It's all good, I don't judge. I'm not like those people who either go after someone 'cause they're wrong, or get all passive aggressive about shite.

I mean, so what if someone wants to believe in scientology, or flat earth creationism. If someone's right or, (as the case may be) very, very, very, *infinity+ 1" wrong, I DO... NO... JUDGE.

So, you voting for Trump? Just asking. smile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 07:13 PM
Tondemonai

Good to know.

I'm not voting

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 08:23 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

@Tondemonai:

The Primal Monitor: The most powerful being in DC publication, literally the canvas upon which the authors write. Incomprehensibly more vast than the entire DC Omniverse. The Multiversal being known as Mandrakk had his existence, story, and thought completely erased by merely falling into The Primal Monitor, (the characters literally forgot who Mandrakk was, because his story ceased to exist).

Cosmic Armor Superman: Capable of going toe to toe with Mandrakk and adapting to any threat, the entire DC Multiverse/Limbo was smaller than his hand.

Mandrakk: Multiversal 4th wall conceptual Being that quite literally eats stories.

The Presence: DC's Yahweh, created the DC Multiverse. Can effortlessly erase Michael, Lucifer, or any other being from existence if he wanted to.

Soulfire Darkseid: Defeated the Source, which has been referred to as both the literal power of God and omnipotent.

Lucifer Morningstar: possesses the literal will of God, can manipulate an unlimited amount of energy, responsible for creation of the DC Multiverse.

Michael Demiurgos: possesses the literal raw energies of God, responsible for creation of the DC Multiverse.

Elder God Demonbane: Has an ability that lets him summon infinite copies of Demonbane, godstomped a Multiversal being with a glare, Multiversal Destruction, etc.

Molecule Man: Stuffed the Marvel Omniverse into a box for shits and giggles.

Pre Retcon Beyonder: the embodiment of an infinite-dimensional realm, infinitely more powerful than all of the power in the entire Marvel Omniverse combined.

HOTU Thanos (probably): Possessed a power far greater than the Infinity Gauntlet, a "fragmentary glimpse" of the power of The One Above All, absorbed destroyed the Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity, and all other beings of his native universe.

The Living Tribunal: Supreme abstract over the Marvel Multiverse, has his authority/power bestowed by TOAA himself, far beyond the power of the Infinity Gauntlet, etc.

God Emperor Doom: Doom drawing energies from the entire race of Beyonders, (3 of these Beyonders were able to kill the LT,) effortlessly shitstomped an Infinity-Gauntlet wielder when he got serious.

Mxyzptlk: has effortlessly destroyed universes, treated the entire DC Multiverse like his plaything, in World's funniest he erased all of DC with a snap of his finger, and recreated it in the same way.

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Nov 2nd, 2016 at 12:32 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 12:29 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Aren't you forgetting someone?

Tell him about Superman without the armor! mad

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 12:48 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I prefer to give the proper respect that both DB/anime and comics deserve. smile

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 12:52 AM
Tondemonai

@Tondemonai:

The Primal Monitor: The most powerful being in DC publication, literally the canvas upon which the authors write. Incomprehensibly more vast than the entire DC Omniverse. The Multiversal being known as Mandrakk had his existence, story, and thought completely erased by merely falling into The Primal Monitor, (the characters literally forgot who Mandrakk was, because his story ceased to exist).

Cosmic Armor Superman: Capable of going toe to toe with Mandrakk and adapting to any threat, the entire DC Multiverse/Limbo was smaller than his hand.

Mandrakk: Multiversal 4th wall conceptual Being that quite literally eats stories.

The Presence: DC's Yahweh, created the DC Multiverse. Can effortlessly erase Michael, Lucifer, or any other being from existence if he wanted to.

Soulfire Darkseid: Defeated the Source, which has been referred to as both the literal power of God and omnipotent.

Lucifer Morningstar: possesses the literal will of God, can manipulate an unlimited amount of energy, responsible for creation of the DC Multiverse.

Michael Demiurgos: possesses the literal raw energies of God, responsible for creation of the DC Multiverse.

Elder God Demonbane: Has an ability that lets him summon infinite copies of Demonbane, godstomped a Multiversal being with a glare, Multiversal Destruction, etc.

Pre Retcon Beyonder: the embodiment of an infinite-dimensional realm, infinitely more powerful than all of the power in the entire Marvel Omniverse combined.

HOTU Thanos (probably): Possessed a power far greater than the Infinity Gauntlet, a "fragmentary glimpse" of the power of The One Above All, absorbed destroyed the Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity, and all other beings of his native universe.

The Living Tribunal: Supreme abstract over the Marvel Multiverse, has his authority/power bestowed by TOAA himself, far beyond the power of the Infinity Gauntlet, etc.

God Emperor Doom: Doom drawing energies from the entire race of Beyonders, (3 of these Beyonders were able to kill the LT,) effortlessly shitstomped an Infinity-Gauntlet wielder when he got serious.

Mxyzptlk: has effortlessly destroyed universes, treated the entire DC Multiverse like his plaything, in World's funniest he erased all of DC with a snap of his finger, and recreated it in the same way.

Thanks smile

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 06:13 AM
carver9

@Tondemonai:

I agree with most of this. LT has recently been dubbed down to Universal level though by Hickman himself. Don't think he has the power needed to win this. The rest is on point.

CDTM, no one is paying you any attention concerning DB. Stop bro.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 11:07 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Wasn't the Living Tribunal's most recent depiction as, "the Multiverse itself taken form," or something to that effect? Also, what do you think of HOTU Thanos vs Zeno? The former had Absolute/Supreme Power, but only over his native universe.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 11:56 AM
Tondemonai

The fact that it says "native universe" makes me inclined to say he doesn't make the cut

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 02:22 PM
carver9

Thanos did stomp abstracts though and he did it with ease. I honestly don't know.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 02:46 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

See, here's how I look at it. Can Thanos survive a multi-universe destroying attack (assuming that's what he used, and not a long ritual kind of thing)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 02:52 PM
Utrigita

The Living Tribunal, in the form of Adam Warlock, is as I recall implied to being above his predecessor who was the multiverse. But then again Marvels Cosmic Hierarchy is scrambles atm.

I would say though, that the general shown LT, wins without any issue whatsoever.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 07:44 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 02:29 AM
Jmanghan

@Tondemonai:

The Presence > The Primal Monitor.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 02:52 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote