KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Weakest character that can beat the Omni-King.

Weakest character that can beat the Omni-King.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

I thought about it and based off how dragonball works, I don't think anyone could beat OMNI. What I mean by this is...Beerus is a casual universe buster. It's to the point that fist fighting with him and God's is destructive to their entire Universe. Even with this kind of power he is a weak feeb to King. Nothing. Not even a speck of dirt. Then we go on to other levels like Whis who can casually take out a universe killer with a single holding back hit. This means that Whis is FAR more powerful than Beerus, a casual Universe buster. Whis is still a flea to someone like OMNI King...not even a challenge. Then we scoot up to his father, Whis father who is multitudes more powerful than Whis who is a champion over a casual universe buster. Whis said that he doesn't register to his dad when it comes to power and that speaks VOLUMES because this same guy is a servant to OMNI King but yet he pales in comparison to power. OMNI King can kill all of these beings casually...instantly. Beerus also tells us that NO ONE could hurt him. This isn't the case in Marvel or DC. A Universe busters CAN hurt Abstracts. Hell, Heralds and trans tier characters can hurt abstracts in Marvel and DC but again, beings of this tier is snails to Universe busters (I wouldn't even limit Beerus to universe buster...he almost destroyed EVERYTHING). With that said, the power distance between a Universe killer in Marvel and DC works different. Someone like Beerus would be a high tier being in either Marvel or DC but he is nothing in DBS when compared to the kings of that Universe. I can't think of a single person in either universe that could stop him/OMNI King imo.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Dec 13th, 2016 at 04:07 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 04:05 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Yahweh? Cosmic Armor Superman? PR Beyonder? Overvoid? Current Molecule Man?

Then you move onto characters from Lovecraft, Demonbane, Tenchi Muyo, etc...

Your post is very intriguing, though.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Dec 13th, 2016 at 04:45 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 04:41 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Get a load of the fanboys! laughing out loud

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 02:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Nothing he said is necessarily wrong, persay.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 02:03 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I thought about it and based off how dragonball works, I don't think anyone could beat OMNI. What I mean by this is...Beerus is a casual universe buster. It's to the point that fist fighting with him and God's is destructive to their entire Universe. Even with this kind of power he is a weak feeb to King. Nothing. Not even a speck of dirt. Then we go on to other levels like Whis who can casually take out a universe killer with a single holding back hit. This means that Whis is FAR more powerful than Beerus, a casual Universe buster. Whis is still a flea to someone like OMNI King...not even a challenge. Then we scoot up to his father, Whis father who is multitudes more powerful than Whis who is a champion over a casual universe buster. Whis said that he doesn't register to his dad when it comes to power and that speaks VOLUMES because this same guy is a servant to OMNI King but yet he pales in comparison to power. OMNI King can kill all of these beings casually...instantly. Beerus also tells us that NO ONE could hurt him. This isn't the case in Marvel or DC. A Universe busters CAN hurt Abstracts. Hell, Heralds and trans tier characters can hurt abstracts in Marvel and DC but again, beings of this tier is snails to Universe busters (I wouldn't even limit Beerus to universe buster...he almost destroyed EVERYTHING). With that said, the power distance between a Universe killer in Marvel and DC works different. Someone like Beerus would be a high tier being in either Marvel or DC but he is nothing in DBS when compared to the kings of that Universe. I can't think of a single person in either universe that could stop him/OMNI King imo.
There are beings that can't be hurt.

Hell, if you wanna go with that logic, the Gods of Creation from Runescape should stalemate Omni-King because they are stated to be incapable of being harmed.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 02:34 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I think it's the fact that he can't even be hurt by the immensely powerful Gods of Dragon Ball that makes it so impressive. Omni King could effortlessly erase thousands of Beerus'/Daishinkan's/Whis' if it came down to it.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 04:00 PM
carver9

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yahweh? Cosmic Armor Superman? PR Beyonder? Overvoid? Current Molecule Man?

Then you move onto characters from Lovecraft, Demonbane, Tenchi Muyo, etc...

Your post is very intriguing, though.

Cosmic Armor Superman was hurt by a million exploding suns...Beerus dish out far more power than that and with all of his power, he can't do a single thing to OMNI King. Pr Beyonder was hurt by less. I'm not naming everything these beings has been hurt by but I am going to say that people that dish out far more can't do a single thing against OMNI King. Nothing. The only reason it is stated that he can destroy 12 universes instantly is because that's all there is. I'm sure he can destroy far more than that if he wanted too.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 04:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

The smallest, most insignificant Monitor drones were universe busters.

Each universe was a speck to them.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 04:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by cdtm

True, but people that is far above Universe buster (inducing Beerus and Goku) is nothing to OMNI...can't even dent his hide and this goes far up the chain. A chain reaction from Monarch killed everyone in DC. I can not picture anyone beating OMNI if we look at the beings that is less than an insect to him.

There isn't a single being in both Marvel and DC that can lay waste to a universe just by punching each other. Not one. This tells you the difference in power.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 06:28 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carver9
Cosmic Armor Superman was hurt by a million exploding suns...
*I'm sure you meant to say TEN BILLION suns:
http://i.imgur.com/UgjZyFy.jpg

Moreover, that attack merely succeeded in giving Thought-Robot a momentary pause, as he was already on the offensive again in the very next panel/page, and had sustained no visible damage whatsoever:
http://i.imgur.com/rkM1sGD.jpg

Anyway, there are quite a few characters in fiction who can defeat Omni-King -- and if we're being honest, some of them could likely do so with little more than a gesture. smile

Originally posted by cdtm

thumb up

And those drones were regarded as Monitor NANO-tech.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 13th, 2016 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 06:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Galan007
*I'm sure you meant to say TEN BILLION suns:
http://i.imgur.com/UgjZyFy.jpg

Moreover, that attack merely succeeded in giving Thought-Robot a momentary pause, as he was already on the offensive again in the very next panel/page, and had sustained no visible damage whatsoever:
http://i.imgur.com/rkM1sGD.jpg

Anyway, there are quite a few characters in fiction who can defeat Omni-King -- and if we're being honest, some of them could likely do so with little more than a gesture. smile

thumb up

And those drones were regarded as Monitor NANO-tech.

He screamed out in pain. He was hurt.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 06:56 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

And? I might scream out in pain if I'm stung by a bee. Does that mean a bee sting delivered any significant damage to me at all? Obviously not, lol.

Moreover, the premise of that entire battle centered around Thought-Robot and Mandrakk constantly getting more powerful as the story progressed:
http://i.imgur.com/j20tXAI.jpg

That was the entire point of the Cosmic Armor. It was capable of adapting instantly to counter ANY threat:
http://i.imgur.com/hN8UGGq.jpg

But anyway, Omni-King is not this unbeatable being you're making him out as. Mxy, for example, could destroy him with a snap of his finger... And he's just one example of many. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 07:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up

Multiple top tier cosmics, Outer Gods, etc would crush Zeno.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 08:03 PM
cdtm

thumb up

Multiple top tier cosmics, Outer Gods, etc would crush Zeno.

Lord of Nighmares, Kami Tenchi (Hell, the three goddesses), Dr. Solar, Swamp Thing God, Superman, Abraxas, Abraxus (Armageddon Inferno)..

There's a lot.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 08:30 PM
Tondemonai

So now that there are two of them in one universe... is there anyone who could take them both on?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 09:25 PM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The same people mentioned above (besides Superman).

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 10:17 PM
cdtm

The same people mentioned above (besides Superman).

Exactly!

Beside's Superman, everyone on that list can take them, too. thumb up

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 10:37 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

^^haha ur so funny

Yog Sothoth
Azathoth
Nyarlathotep
Shub-Niggurath
The Nameless Mist

Etc can take Zeno.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 10:55 PM
Tondemonai

Two of them?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 11:42 PM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Two isn't going to make any difference at all.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 11:47 PM