KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Weakest character that can beat the Omni-King.

Weakest character that can beat the Omni-King.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Kevin Thorne could reality warp on a multiversal level. He still was stopped by Jack Frost freezing him in a block of ice

Judging by how easily hurt he is from just keeping his arms held out, all you need to stop Zeno is a gun, or a punch to the face.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 16th, 2017 11:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

laughing indeed. Hillariously underpowered god.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2017 11:43 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Zen-Oh literally stood in the middle of universal armageddon and was completely unscathed. There was also no implication that Zamasu, or any being for that matter, was/is capable of hurting Zen-Oh. Again, like Goku said, if Zen-Oh wants something erased, it gets erased. Also, as Champa said, Zen-Oh is THE god amongst the gods. Characters in DBS would know if Zen-Oh was some squishy who could get killed by a bullet, lmfao.

Why would erasing a universe hurt him? Does erasing a letter hurt the writer?

Zeno clearly has some kind of unique power, akin to Babidi's magic. That doesn't make him physically powerful, any more then Babidi's power to warp reaity makes him strong.

Since Zeno isn't using chi, there is no reason to believe he chi amps his physical stats.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2017 11:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I'm talking about the future Trunks arc. Zen-Oh literally stood in the middle of universal Armageddon and was completely unscathed.

Why should I believe Zen-Ohs power isn't ki? Literally every god in existence possesses God ki, I see no reason to believe Zen-Oh is any different.

You also have to remember that when Zen-Oh threatened to erase his guards, they got scared shitless. Which wouldn't be the case if they were infinitely faster than him and could kill him with a single punch. thumb up

The idea that the Gods of Gods that causes Beerus to shit his pants would get bodied by a bullet is absolutely hilarious.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 12:59 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Yeah, that's as crazy as a pre-schooler robot beating up a SSJ God. thumb up

Come on, it's Toriyama sama. You KNOW in your heart of hearts this isn't exactly beneath the kind of stuff he'd pull. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 01:20 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I wouldn't be surprised if Daishinkan ends up being stronger than Zen-Oh, or the being that sent the angels being stronger than Zen-Oh, but a bullet? C'mon man. smile

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 01:51 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Monaka.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 02:42 AM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Classic Dr. Strange with a week of prep. Barely wins.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 03:04 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

He's stomped worse without prep. Dragon Ball characters have next to NO magic resistance.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 03:24 PM
SSJGGogeta

I've been incognito for like a year, but just so we're clear, I'd say that the weakest character I can see pulling a W on Zeno, would be... Maybe PC Anti-monitor? And all the guys Skills listed, of course, with the possible exceptions of Doom and Thanos.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 05:41 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

No one mentioned in this thread is beating Zeno.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by carver9
No one mentioned in this thread is beating Zeno.

laughing out loud

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I've been incognito for like a year, but just so we're clear, I'd say that the weakest character I can see pulling a W on Zeno, would be... Maybe PC Anti-monitor? And all the guys Skills listed, of course, with the possible exceptions of Doom and Thanos.

thumb up thumb up

I give Thanos the W because of his utter mastery of all aspects of reality while wielding the IG, and God Doom is beyond the power of the IG, or LT for that matter, entirely IMO.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:13 AM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Zen-Oh > Presence / PR Molecule Man / Mxy confirmed.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 09:11 AM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Hawkeye.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:50 PM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
laughing out loud

thumb up thumb up

I give Thanos the W because of his utter mastery of all aspects of reality while wielding the IG, and God Doom is beyond the power of the IG, or LT for that matter, entirely IMO.

Well the problem I have with the IG in general isn’t that, yeah it’s shown to be infinitely powerful, but only on a universal level. Omni-king is clearly multiversal with little to no effort. I don’t see Thanos overcoming that, even with the IG. I personally haven’t seen enough to be sure either way though. I’ve made it clear many times that I’m far less familiar with Marvel than I am with DC or anime, lol.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 09:19 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The IG can destroy a universe as whimsically as we've seen from Zen-Oh, and more impressively, can create a universe ex nihilo just as casually. Moreover, the IG possesses far more *depth* of power in any given universe than we've seen from Zen-Oh(as mentioned, the IG possesses complete mastery over every single facet of creation -- time/space/power/reality/mind/soul.)

...Heck, who's to say the IG couldn't just mind-f*ck Zen-Oh into submission?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 02:16 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Galan007
The IG can destroy a universe as whimsically as we've seen from Zen-Oh, and more impressively, can create a universe ex nihilo just as casually. Moreover, the IG possesses far more *depth* of power in any given universe than we've seen from Zen-Oh(as mentioned, the IG possesses complete mastery over every single facet of creation -- time/space/power/reality/mind/soul.)

...Heck, who's to say the IG couldn't just mind-f*ck Zen-Oh into submission?

What makes creating a universe more impressive than destroying one?

And Zeno destroyed the entire timeline that Future Trunks came from, which means it’s past, present, and future. He did this as effortlessly as he destroys individual universes. That’s more impressive than universe busting. He literally erased a continuum of the DB storyline, and all the dimensions existing within it.That alone is a nigh-multiversal feat.

I’m not saying he’d win either way, but he’s a lot more powerful than you’re giving him credit for. I don’t know about the mind gem in the gauntlet, but time itself has been overpowered by beings weaker than Zeno, in DBS. It doesn’t seem like Zeno has much mind to control in the first place. I couldn’t see that really doing anything to him.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:28 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
What makes creating a universe more impressive than destroying one?

Dunno, but I recall Whis saying that creating stars was beyond his power, so it probably is more impressive by DB standards.

quote:
And Zeno destroyed the entire timeline that Future Trunks came from, which means it’s past, present, and future.

Wrong, Trunks time travelled to a point prior to it's destruction right afterward.

quote:
time itself has been overpowered by beings weaker than Zeno, in DBS.

Hit being overpowered isn't the same as time being overpowered.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:33 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Dunno, but I recall Whis saying that creating stars was beyond his power, so it probably is more impressive by DB standards.

Wrong, Trunks time travelled to a point prior to it's destruction right afterward.

Hit being overpowered isn't the same as time being overpowered.

I don’t recall that, but what does that matter? The Supreme Kai’s are the ones that create stars, as far as I remember. None of them are even close to Whiss in terms of strength.

Right, but could someone travel to a point afterwards? It was stated that they couldn’t, which is what I was referring to. It essentially makes it more impressive than universe busting because Zamasu was affecting multiple timelines.

Right, but Hit wasn’t overpowered, time stop was overpowered. This distinction has been made in Super on several occasions. Goku and Jiren were literally able to move so fast/give off so much energy that they literally moved faster than time itself. This is vastly more impressive than you’re clearly willing to admit.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:42 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
Right, but could someone travel to a point afterwards? It was stated that they couldn’t, which is what I was referring to.

...what? Naturally if you destroy something, it will remain destroyed in the future. You just claimed that Zen-Oh's destruction of Trunk's timeline erased the past, which is factually not true.

quote:
Right, but Hit wasn’t overpowered, time stop was overpowered. This distinction has been made in Super on several occasions.

Indeed, it has.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 12:06 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote