KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Super Saiyan Red vs Super Saiyan Blue

Super Saiyan Red vs Super Saiyan Blue
Started by: Placidity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inedian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I just watched episode 24 and 25 again and it was mentioned multiples of times that Blue>>>Red. You all probably want to re-look at that episode.

I don't know what's the fuss here. It's really quite obvious that Blue>Red.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 08:30 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Agreed. It was outright said in both episodes that Blue is greater than red. Here is two of the times it was said...

https://youtu.be/w0RqtX8sXWI

Enjoy.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 09:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Yes, but the feats say otherwise IMO. You would have to insert a specific interpretation of SSB's feats so that he can match the same abilities shown explicitly by SSR.

If I wanted to be "right" I wouldn't have started this thread as I already said the official ranking is likely SSB > SSR. You aren't engaging the discussion in any meaningful way. Part of the discussion is that even though SSB > SSR, there are some points that are not adequately addressed / inconsistency of feats/power which you are seemingly blind to.

For example saying SSB has a healing factor/ability is literally forcing a feat in where it does not exist just so the whole story fits into the SSB>SSR ranking.

Does SSB have a healing ability? Did the writers forget (very likely)? Is there some other explanation? It seems you don't care other than saying SSB>SSR and that's all there is to it.

The other example is that clearly SSB Vegeta/Goku do not have universe-destroying level punches. You saying they are still trying to counter every one of their opponent's punches is so far fetched I doubt even you believe it. And there is the fact they obviously don't counter all the punches as sometimes they just get hit without trading blows.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 03:55 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Blue >> Red is painted everywhere.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 03:58 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Placidity
Yes, but the feats say otherwise IMO. You would have to insert a specific interpretation of SSB's feats so that he can match the same abilities shown explicitly by SSR.

If I wanted to be "right" I wouldn't have started this thread as I already said the official ranking is likely SSB > SSR. You aren't engaging the discussion in any meaningful way. Part of the discussion is that even though SSB > SSR, there are some points that are not adequately addressed / inconsistency of feats/power which you are seemingly blind to.

For example saying SSB has a healing factor/ability is literally forcing a feat in where it does not exist just so the whole story fits into the SSB>SSR ranking.

Does SSB have a healing ability? Did the writers forget (very likely)? Is there some other explanation? It seems you don't care other than saying SSB>SSR and that's all there is to it.

The other example is that clearly SSB Vegeta/Goku do not have universe-destroying level punches. You saying they are still trying to counter every one of their opponent's punches is so far fetched I doubt even you believe it. And there is the fact they obviously don't counter all the punches as sometimes they just get hit without trading blows.

Sigh. Collateral damage has never been an indication of who is more powerful between characters in DBZ. You might as well say Freiza is more powerful than Whis since Whis doesn't have a single destructive ft minus back chopping Beerus. Hell, do you also think Master Roshi is more powerful than the androids. He has busted a moon. They don't need to write every fight with the Universe being destroyed, we already have evidence they can do it.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 09:46 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

I understand what you are saying Plac. If red was stronger than blue it would clear up some plot holes. But now Potara is temporary so who gives two shits about plot holes anymore?

Super could have been the best thing ever with a few fact checks. But I will bet that Whis was stronger than merged Zamasu and Vegito just because the current writers (including Akira) can't seem to grasp the gravity of the potara power up.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 03:49 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

We already came to the conclusion that Blue is greater than Red so I won. smile

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 10:16 PM
Inedian

Well Placidity, now we confirmation without a doubt that Blue>SSG.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 06:56 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

We already came to the conclusion that Blue is greater than Red so I won. smile

Yes, you do win not being able to think critically.

I already said SSB is officially stronger several times in this thread and others - so you added zero value. This thread was meant to be a discussion on the inconsistencies and possible interesting theories.

I guess your level of intellect doesn't go beyond "SSB > SSR", or "I won".

Me: Hey guys, I know SSB is officially stronger, but isn't it interesting that SSR is X, Y and Z?

Carver: SSB > SSR

Me: Yes, but that's not what I'm talking about. What about the detailed points I've raised?

Carver: SSB > SSR, I win.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 07:15 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yes, you do win not being able to think critically.

I already said SSB is officially stronger several times in this thread and others - so you added zero value. This thread was meant to be a discussion on the inconsistencies and possible interesting theories.

I guess your level of intellect doesn't go beyond "SSB > SSR", or "I won".

Me: Hey guys, I know SSB is officially stronger, but isn't it interesting that SSR is X, Y and Z?

Carver: SSB > SSR

Me: Yes, but that's not what I'm talking about. What about the detailed points I've raised?

Carver: SSB > SSR, I win.

Placidity thread starting post:

"I contend that SSR is actually much stronger than SSB. Note this is only my theory and I haven't really analysed it too much. I'll just list out some of the reasons why I think this is:

1.Most people (including me) accept that SSB Goku/Vegeta is currently no match for Beerus.

However, SSR Goku WAS a substantial fighter compared to Beerus. Why? "

I crushed this on the first page. Your intentions was to prove that Red is more powerful than Blue. That was debunked so anything else going on in this thread doesn't matter since again, your original post was to prove that Red is stronger than Blue.

I won.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 01:06 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Savage Carver smashes again.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 01:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Savage Carver smashes again.

Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 01:23 PM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I crushed this on the first page. Your intentions was to prove that Red is more powerful than Blue. That was debunked so anything else going on in this thread doesn't matter since again, your original post was to prove that Red is stronger than Blue.

I won.

Why don't you quote the whole post in context?

Or parts like this:

Finally, this is just my opinion guys. Someone will probably point out the official explanation, but those don't always make sense to me. There are a lot less holes (or no holes) with this theory IMO. Consider this fan fiction if you will.

and later:

Seems pretty clear.

So is it because you are a lying, disingenuous imbecile or what? I don't see another explanation.

You didn't crush anything.

You brought up points why you thought SSB is stronger - points EVERYONE already knew, but somehow you think it makes you clever to point out the obvious. You never addressed any of my points nor did you have any other interest other than saying SSB is stronger.

The thing is I already knew you were too stupid to even understand what a discussion is, and you prove it here by claiming you "crushed it" and that "you won". Your intelligence is lower than average and you probably know it. You can't even grasp simple logic.

Last edited by Placidity on Aug 20th, 2017 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 02:02 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I mean, the manga (and now the anime) kind of shits on your theory. SSR was and is not a substantial fighter compared to Beerus. And Goku/Vegeta can go SSR at will.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 02:30 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, the manga (and now the anime) kind of shits on your theory. SSR was and is not a substantial fighter compared to Beerus.

Considering what's been said in this thread so far, you've added nothing.

Not really interested unless you address the key points I've raised.

But I'm sure you knew SSR was weak compared to Beerus when BoG first came out.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 02:34 PM
carver9

Why don't you quote the whole post in context?

Or parts like this:

and later:

Seems pretty clear.

So is it because you are a lying, disingenuous imbecile or what? I don't see another explanation.

You didn't crush anything.

You brought up points why you thought SSB is stronger - points EVERYONE already knew, but somehow you think it makes you clever to point out the obvious. You never addressed any of my points nor did you have any other interest other than saying SSB is stronger.

The thing is I already knew you were too stupid to even understand what a discussion is, and you prove it here by claiming you "crushed it" and that "you won". Your intelligence is lower than average and you probably know it. You can't even grasp simple logic.

Lol...so being so aggressive. It's not like bashing makes your posts more relevant. I don't understand why you quoted your previous posts. It changes nothing about what I or you said. The intentions of this thread was to prove that Red was/is stronger than Blue and that was a fail.

You're throwing off fts in an environment that consist of power scaling. We both know Dragonball doesn't work like that. It's like saying Frieza is more powerful than mystic Gohan since Frieza durability and power output showings are greater. When we apply a little bit of common sense, we KNOW Gohan wins in all categories.

So again, during the first page of this, I won. This thread should be closed tbh.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 02:52 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Blue>Red.

GG.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 05:27 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can anyone explain why red was able to go toe to toe with beerus. But SSB Vegeta got shlapped by Beerus in the Magna?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 05:32 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by Sable
Can anyone explain why red was able to go toe to toe with beerus. But SSB Vegeta got shlapped by Beerus in the Magna?

He never could... it was just that Beerus saw in SSR Goku an entertainment after a long time and was having fun and in episode 14 Whis said that Beerus was always teasing Goku that Beerus was going all out, just to motivate SSR Goku.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 05:36 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sable

Perhaps Beerus' been working out.

Or he was just toying with Goku then.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 05:45 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote